July 17, 2019, 11:56:58 AM

Author Topic: I Could Use Some Graphics Help....  (Read 672 times)

KingTome

I Could Use Some Graphics Help....
« on: May 02, 2016, 08:56:59 PM »
Would love it if any of you with some spare time could hook me up with some cool graphics for my Xan Xavier Xander character....

He's a modern day pirate, he does pirate type shit.  You know, the usual.  Pretty easy to play off his name, plus his initials are X.X.X. which is kind of cool....

For some reason I thought about that to brand a bottle, I don't know.  I imagine you guys (whoever takes this on) is better at this stuff than I am.

I would really appreciate it if someone could hook this up!

Thanks in advance friends.

-Alex

KingTome

Re: I Could Use Some Graphics Help....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 12:49:14 PM »
Just a heads up, to develop this character further I've decided on a new pic base- Jeff Bridges from Iron Man 3...bald, with a beard- but business.  Xan Xavier Xander will take on the moniker of XXX as well.....sociopathic, psychopathic at times- a real joy....

He literally bit his pet bird Sleepy's head off to prove his desire to change......

Tanya Black

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »
Just a heads up, to develop this character further I've decided on a new pic base- Jeff Bridges from Iron Man 3...bald, with a beard- but business.  Xan Xavier Xander will take on the moniker of XXX as well.....sociopathic, psychopathic at times- a real joy....

He literally bit his pet bird Sleepy's head off to prove his desire to change......

Nerd Alert: Jeff Bridges was in Iron Man 1 not 3. As you were.

KingTome

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 10:17:20 AM »
Lol.

Thanks for that Miss Black