April 24, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Author Topic: Johnny Evil  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Johnny Evil

• Purgatory
    • View Profile
Johnny Evil
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:04:03 PM »
JOHNNY EVIL

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Johnny Evil
NICKNAME: "The American Horror Story" Johnny Evil
DATE OF BIRTH: 07/01/1986
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: 2010
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 225 lbs
BILLED FROM: Detroit, Michigan
ALIGNMENT: Neutral (Martyr to his own beliefs)
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Lacuna Coil - "Blood, Tears, Dust"
MANAGER: On occassion his cult following The Evil Lunatics(male), or his Black Brides(female)
PICBASE: Charlie Hunnam
TWITTER HANDLE: @MouthOfMayhem

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Due to a number of traumatic brain injuries and concussions, along with stress after the death of his fiancee and a year later this tag team partner, Adrian Tanner Jr, Johnny's mind has become fragmented... A defense mechanism to help him deal with life's ills and loss. The outcome was a development of Dissociative Identity Disorder.

On one side, lies the typical Johnny Evil. A man who was born to suffer and accepts it. One who is real brash and direct about his views while embracing profanity, drinking, chain smoking, and living a grunge lifestyle.  Fearless and bold in ring, he is an adrenaline junkie and takes risks as that of a spot-monkey. Durable as all hell, he continues to put his body through punishment always looking for the big pay-off or just a thrill in general.

The other side lies Dahlia Black, Johnny's dead fiancee. A twisted punk rock chick who now motivates Johnny in all his views acting as a support wall through the worst of times. As much as she acts as a pinnacle to shelter him from reality at times, she also uses Johnny as a vessel for intense acts of rage. This gives the wonder if there are more diabolic forces or ulterior motives at play with this second personality.

Where Johnny unstableness and need for a shield causes him to block out the perception of reality to the situation, the personality of Dahlia is one-hundred percent coconcious. She has the awareness of knowing that Johnny suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, but keeps it hidden and buried when they interact amongst each other for fear of even further mental trauma and breakdowns.

Both personalities do however have certian elements that are alike. While Evil uses a following dubbed 'The Masked Luntics' (a swarm of unknown followers wearing a variety of masks) that on occassion will help him with beatdowns and accompany him to the ring for more personal matches and issues, Dahlia has a following known as 'The Black Brides' (a group of sadistic females wearing facepaint and shredded wedding dresses) that will follow her around for the same reasons and situations.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Usually keeps facial hair upon his face and most of the time wears his hair back in a man-bun. His build is more of the slender, cut type of physique other then the bulky, muscle physique. His arms are covered with tattoo sleeves that extend down to his hands.

TATTOOS:
ARM SLEEVES

IN-RING GEAR:
Evil always wears a random pair of full tights, usually no shirt upon entrance but may wear a hooded vest or a jacket. People might say some of his attire is flamboyant, but like Johnny Evil really gives a fuck what you all think?

(Usually Will Send In Concept For Match)

SAMPLE ATTIRE 1
SAMPLE ATTIRE 2
SAMPLE ATTIRE 3

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Johnny has a crossbreed style. While he can wrestle Strong Style and technical based, his love of risk taking and high flying causes him to become innovative and use his parkour background to use everything and anything in the environment as his playground. This works well in matches where stipulations have no count-out.

STANDING
Backbreaker(variations)
Straight Jacket(variations)
Piledriver(variations)
Jumping DDT
Sling Blade
Pele Kick
Enziguri
Backstabber
Double Knee Armbreaker
Death Valley Driver
Nail In The Coffin
Pedigree
Implant DDT
Superkick (face or back of the head)
Corkscrew Neckbreaker
Blue Thunder Bomb
Sit-Out Powerbomb
Eat De'Feet
Double Knee Face breaker
Flying Knee
Superman Punch
Screwdriver
Shiranui
Argentine TKO Cutter
Suplex Lift Spinning Facebuster
Tornado Kick
Double Knee Gutbuster
European Uppercut
Lifting Single Underhook DDT
Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster
Salida Del' Sol

GROUND
Double Foot Stomp
Liontamer
Running Senton
Standing Moonsault
Forearm To Face
Leg Trap DDT
Drive By Kick
Natural Selection

RUNNING
Running Elbow
Running Bionic Elbow
Basement Dropkick
Flying Knee
Running Senton

AERIAL
Springboard Forearm
Springboard Moonsault
Springboard Knee Attack
Springboard Blockbuster
Springboard Torpedo Kick
720 DDT
Swanton Bomb
Suicide Dive(variations)
Double Foot Stomp
Rope Grip Enziguri
Tope Con Hilo
Frog Splash
Blockbuster
Sunset Flip Tigerbomb

SIGNATURE
J.E DRIVER: Double Underhook Flip Piledriver
STUNTMAN FLIP: Top Rope Frontflip Double Foot Stomp
REVERSE STUNTMAN FLIP: Top Rope Backflip Double Foot Stomp
COAT HANGER ABORTION: Pele Kick to groin (opp. in Tree Of Woe)*Mainly done to female opponents*

FINISHER
FALL FROM SHANGRI-LA: Powerbomb Lungblower (CLICK HERE)
DETROIT DEATH CLUTCH: Straight-Jacket Backstabber/Crippler Crossface Combination (CLICK HERE)
REVOLVER(In Memory Of Adrian Tanner Jr.)- Reverse STO Facebuster

RARE FINISHES
**These Are More Stylish Finishes Done Rarely But Used For Big Finishes**
LOBOTOMY: Top Rope Brainbuster (CLICK HERE)
LETHAL INJECTION: Salida Del' Sol Lungblower (CLICK HERE)
The H.O.V (History Of Violence): Springboard Front Flip DDT (CLICK HERE)

CHARACTER BACKGROUND

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • 4CW Tag Team Championship (1x)
  • 4CW Extreme Championship (4x)

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • DMP Tag Team Champion (1x)
  • DMP World Champion (1x)
  • Chaos Crown Winner
  • Chaos World Champion (1x)
  • EMF Television Champion (1x)

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

The lights dim in the arena as the intro to "Shut Your Mouth" by Pain begins to play. When the guitar kicks, pyro blasts from the stage as Johnny steps out from behind the curtain wearing (INSERT HERE) with a smug arrogant smirk across his face, nodding his head slowly in approval as the audience boos in a rage...

...The only thing I ever wanted
The only thing I ever needed
Is my own way, I gotta have it all...

Johnny steps around on the stage for a moment looking from side to side around the arena, mocking the audience before taking a few steps down the ramp.

...I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas
Stay the fuck out of my face, stay away from me
I am my own God, I do as I please...

Just wipe your own ass and shut your mouth

Johnny Evil stops halfway down the entrance ramp ans walks over toward the barricade, beginning to trash talk an audience member. After a moment of trash talk, Evil (INSERT VULGAR ACTION HERE) before continuing to walk down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring.

POWERS: "From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds... The American Horror Story, JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYYYYY EVVVVVVVVILLL!!"

Johnny stands to his feet and paces around as the audience boos louder, before leaning against the ropes and relaxing in the corner before the bout.

RESULTS FORMAT

Code: [Select]
[b]The lights dim in the arena as the intro to "Shut Your Mouth" by Pain begins to play. When the guitar kicks, pyro blasts from the stage as Johnny steps out from behind the curtain wearing (INSERT HERE) with a smug arrogant smirk across his face, nodding his head slowly in approval as the audience boos in a rage...[/b]

[center][i]...The only thing I ever wanted
Is my own way, I gotta have it all...[/center]

[b]Johnny steps around on the stage for a moment looking from side to side around the arena, mocking the audience before taking a few steps down the ramp.[/b]

[center][i]...I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas

Just wipe your own ass and shut your mouth[/center]

[b]Johnny Evil stops halfway down the entrance ramp ans walks over toward the barricade, beginning to trash talk an audience member. After a moment of trash talk, Evil (INSERT VULGAR ACTION HERE) before continuing to walk down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring.[/b]

[b]POWERS: [/b][color=#166189][i]"From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds... The American Horror Story, JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYYYYY EVVVVVVVVILLL!!"
[/I][/color]

[b]Johnny stands to his feet and paces around as the audience boos louder, before leaning against the ropes and relaxing in the corner before the bout.[/b]

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The lights dim in the arena as the intro to "Shut Your Mouth" by Pain begins to play. When the guitar kicks, pyro blasts from the stage as Johnny steps out from behind the curtain wearing (INSERT HERE) with the (INSERT TITLE HERE) slung over his shoulder. He slaps the faceplate on the title a couple times with a smug arrogant smirk across his face, nodding his head slowly in approval as the audience boos in a rage he paces for a moment...

...The only thing I ever wanted
Is my own way, I gotta have it all...

Johnny steps around on the stage for a moment looking from side to side around the arena, mocking the audience before taking a few steps down the ramp.

...I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas

Just wipe your own ass and shut your mouth

Johnny Evil stops halfway down the entrance ramp ans walks over toward the barricade, beginning to trash talk an audience member. After a moment of trash talk, Evil (INSERT VULGAR ACTION HERE) before continuing to walk down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring.

POWERS: "From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds... The American Horror Story, JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYYYYY EVVVVVVVVILLL!!"

Johnny stands to his feet and paces around as the audience boos louder. Johnny pulls the (INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE) from his shoulder and hoists it into the air before slowly back peddling to the corner where he drops to the canvas and takes a seat relaxing his arms on the bottom ropes as if the ring mat is his personal recliner.

Code: [Select]
[b]The lights dim in the arena as the intro to "Shut Your Mouth" by Pain begins to play. When the guitar kicks, pyro blasts from the stage as Johnny steps out from behind the curtain wearing (INSERT HERE) with the (INSERT TITLE HERE) slung over his shoulder. He slaps the faceplate on the title a couple times with a smug arrogant smirk across his face, nodding his head slowly in approval as the audience boos in a rage he paces for a moment...[/b]

[center][i]...The only thing I ever wanted
Is my own way, I gotta have it all...[/center]

[b]Johnny steps around on the stage for a moment looking from side to side around the arena, mocking the audience before taking a few steps down the ramp.[/b]

[center][i]...I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas

Just wipe your own ass and shut your mouth[/center]

[b]Johnny Evil stops halfway down the entrance ramp ans walks over toward the barricade, beginning to trash talk an audience member. After a moment of trash talk, Evil (INSERT VULGAR ACTION HERE) before continuing to walk down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring.[/b]

[b]POWERS: [/b][color=#166189][i]"From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-five pounds... The American Horror Story, JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYYYYY EVVVVVVVVILLL!!"
[/I][/color]

[b]Johnny stands to his feet and paces around as the audience boos louder. Johnny pulls the (INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE) from his shoulder and hoists it into the air before slowly back peddling to the corner where he drops to the canvas and takes a seat relaxing his arms on the bottom ropes as if the ring mat is his personal recliner.[/b]

REOCCURRING CHARACTER BIOS.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Josh
EXPERIENCE: Years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM, DM, Skype, Twitter

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 02:51:51 AM by Johnny Evil »