June 18, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

Author Topic: Cyrus Riddle  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Cyrus Riddle

• View Profile
Cyrus Riddle
« on: December 30, 2015, 10:22:24 PM »
CYRUS RIDDLE

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Cyrus Riddle
NICKNAME: The Archetype, The Impaler
DATE OF BIRTH: April 25, 1984
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: September 5, 2002
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 230 lbs
BILLED FROM: New York City by way of London, England
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Alpha and Omega" by King 810
PICBASE: Aleister Black
TWITTER HANDLE: @CyRiddle

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Cyrus' personality is dark, with menacing and intellectual attributes that allow him to be extremely calculated and diverse in his approaches.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Muscular with various tattoos covering the arms, neck, chest, and back. Back tattoo was redone twice since Jason Cashe caused the fire to burn Cyrus, in addition to other various pieces that had to be touched over again in an attempt to mask the injuries and maintain the work. Throughout the tattoos, and in plain sight, are scars that adorn the body of Cyrus, mostly from knife cuts, talons, or fingernails. Facially, Cyrus is bald with green eyes and rarely shaves his face fully, as he opts for a more rugged look. However, there are times where he may.

Clothing wise, his wardrobe consists of various t-shirts, both of tattoo companies and bands, but also the occasional plain. He usually wears bottoms in accordance to the seasons and suits when the time calls for it, which are always tailor made.

IN-RING GEAR:
Traditional black boots, black knee pads, and a pair of black trunks with blood splatter print on them, the word "Impaler" wrapping from the back to the front. Other times, such as in a more street fight type of match, he will wear his boots with tactical pants. His wrists are taped, unless street fight, where he chooses bare knuckle.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Technical, Unorthodox, Methodical

STANDING
  • Tiger Driver
  • Yakuza Kick
  • T-Bone Suplex
  • European Uppercut (in 3s)
  • Double Underhook Suplex
  • Arm Trap Headbutts
  • Pendulum Backbreaker
  • Russian Leg Sweep
  • DDT
  • Short-Arm Clothesline
  • Reverse Vertical Suplex
  • Swinging Neckbreaker
  • Spinebuster
  • Fireman's Carry into Neckbreaker on Knee
  • Side-Effect
  • Brainbuster
  • Reverse DDT
  • STO into corner turnbuckle.
  • Full Nelson Slam
  • Jumping Knee Switch

GROUND
  • keylock
  • repeated knee drops
  • Deathlock

RUNNING
  • Keylock
  • Crossface
  • Modified Surfboard
  • Deathlock
  • Jumping Knee Drop (succession of 3)
  • Bow and Arrow Lock

AERIAL
  • Suicide Dive
  • Elbow Drop
  • Diving European
  • Cannonball Senton

TAUNTS
  • Index and Middle finger up to crowd or opponent
  • Throat Cut signal with thumb
  • Holds arms out to sides to be revered (rare moments)

SIGNATURE
Daydreamer: Hard lariat to back of opponent's head.
London Bridge: Fisherman Suplex with a bridge.

FINISHER
Darkness Falls: Dominator into sit-down piledriver.
The Purge: GTS (fireman's carry into knee smash)
Silent Night: kajahijime (aka Tazzmission)

CHARACTER BACKGROUND

(New one under construction)

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • Tag Team Championship (1x)

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • AWF Tag Team Champion
  • Boardwalk Wrestling Anarchy Champion (2x)
  • Boardwalk Wrestling Atlantic City Champion
  • DWF Titan Champion
  • PHW Pride Champion
  • PWF World Heavyweight Champion (3x)
  • WIWA Top Gun Champion
  • WIWA World Heavyweight Champion
  • WIWA Hall of Fame
  • WWE Intercontinental Champion
  • xWa European Champion Champion (3x)
  • xWa Intercontinental Champion
  • xWa Tag Team Champion (4x)
  • xWa Television Champion (7x)
  • xWa World Heavyweight Champion
  • xWa XtremeCore Heavyweight Champion (2x)
  • xWa Hall of Fame

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

Lights within the arena are killed as static fills the sound system and “Alpha and Omega” by King 810 begins to play subsequently.

“Welcome to the truth
God made me in his image
Who the fuck made you?
You want my voice from me?
You can have it, just know
I sound like this because the Devil has my throat.”

From behind the curtain, Cyrus Riddle emerges. With a black bandana wrapped around his face and a Kylla custom hooded leather vest decorated in blood splatter with two switchblades going through his initials designed on the back, he stands firm and examines the crowd with all to be seen on his face being his gaze. He holds up two fingers to the crowd with his arms outstretched before making his walk to the ring.

POWERS: "Making his way to the ring. He weighs in at 230 pounds and hails from New York City by way of London, England. He is the Archetype! The Impaler! CYYYYYRUUUUUUS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDLE!!!"

Cyrus approaches the ring with a confidence in his steps, accompanied only by the subtle hints of methodical approach as if to be zeroed in on a victim.

“Bitch! I am the powers that be!
I am Christ crucified on the T!
I am the alphaaaaa!
And the omegaaaaa!”

Cyrus’ ascends the middle outside turnbuckle as the chorus begins to play, pulling the bandana from his face and throwing the hood backward only to mouth the next part in imitation of the lyrics.

“I'm the Messiah, the gnashing of teeth
No one meets death until they see me!
I am the Alphaaaaa! And the Omegaaaaa!”

His trademark smirk followed by a tongue glide along his bottom lip can be seen as he looks around the arena and jumps down to climb between the top and middle ropes. In the middle of the ring, he removes his vest slowly to reveal his heavily tattooed body and physique, not without that always evident bit of arrogance. He tosses the jacket over to the ring attendant and stands in the corner calmly, awaiting.

Code: [Select]
Lights within the arena are killed as static fills the sound system and “Alpha and Omega” by King 810 begins to play subsequently.

[i]“Welcome to the truth
God made me in his image
Who the fuck made you?
I sound like this because the Devil has my throat.”[/i]

From behind the curtain, Cyrus Riddle emerges. With a black bandana wrapped around his face and a Kylla custom hooded leather vest decorated in blood splatter with two switchblades going through his initials designed on the back, he stands firm and examines the crowd with all to be seen on his face being his gaze. He holds up two fingers to the crowd with his arms outstretched before making his walk to the ring.

[b]POWERS: [/b][color=#166189]"Making his way to the ring. He weighs in at 230 pounds and hails from New York City by way of London, England. He is the Archetype! The Impaler! CYYYYYRUUUUUUS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDLE!!!"[/color]

Cyrus approaches the ring with a confidence in his steps, accompanied only by the subtle hints of methodical approach as if to be zeroed in on a victim.

[i]“Bitch! I am the powers that be!
I am the alphaaaaa!
And the omegaaaaa!”[/i]

Cyrus’ ascends the middle outside turnbuckle as the chorus begins to play, pulling the bandana from his face and throwing the hood backward only to mouth the next part in imitation of the lyrics.

[i]“I'm the Messiah, the gnashing of teeth
I am the Alphaaaaa! And the Omegaaaaa!”[/i]

His trademark smirk followed by a tongue glide along his bottom lip can be seen as he looks around the arena and jumps down to climb between the top and middle ropes. In the middle of the ring, he removes his vest slowly to reveal his heavily tattooed body and physique, not without that always evident bit of arrogance. He tosses the jacket over to the ring attendant and stands in the corner calmly, awaiting.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

“Welcome to the truth
God made me in his image
Who the fuck made you?
I sound like this because the Devil has my throat.”

POWERS: "Making his way to the ring. He weighs in at 230 pounds and hails from New York City by way of London, England. He is the Archetype! The Impaler! CYYYYYRUUUUUUS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDLE!!!"

“Bitch! I am the powers that be!
I am the alphaaaaa!
And the omegaaaaa!”

“I'm the Messiah, the gnashing of teeth
I am the Alphaaaaa! And the Omegaaaaa!”

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Brandon
EXPERIENCE: 15 Years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Twitter DM

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:27:36 PM by Cyrus Riddle »