September 16, 2019, 11:21:02 PM

Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 294 times)

Offline Elijah Carlson

Apologies
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:21:02 PM »
So because I don't think many people know this and I feel really guilty about not being able to rp this card I wanted to offer my apologies to JPD, Tara, KD, Ganja, Tanner and Evil. A few people know the reason why I wasn't able to and I won't go into too many details about it but I will say that I'm not in the best physical shape right now, to the point where I've been in the hospital since thursday. Yesterday was an especially rough day to me. I'm at least somewhat better today just feel very drained of energy.

I feel badly as no showing is not something I do. Mostly I feel the worst about letting T down but I've already apologized to her personally. Anyway, I just felt like I should publicly say I'm sorry to all of you for letting you down. You guys all deserved better out of me.

Andrew aka Eli

vulcandrow

Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:27:15 PM »
Hey man, health is #1.  back in eWo we had this thing called "Rule 1"  it was basically the catchall for RL shit coming up and fucking up your RP/seg/match writing flow/mojo.  This totally would fall under that.  Health is always more important than a fucking game where we pretend to be wrasslers on the interwebs.  Get yourself better man.  We will be here for when you are ready.

Johnny Evil

Re: Apologies
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 10:40:41 PM »
Yea, brodie... no worries. We know you wouldda showed and like Sativa said real situations and health is important above all. You should never have to balance whats more important, writing a roleplay or your health, because the choice is simple... WRITING A ROLEPLAY, OF COURSE... I keed.

Hope everything is well and get get better soon homie