February 23, 2020, 02:06:37 AM

Author Topic: About family health problems on mine and my partner's end  (Read 538 times)

Offline Lord Raab

About family health problems on mine and my partner's end
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:41:08 AM »
Hey guys. I really hate to do posts like this, I really do, but since all of you here and in Supreme Championship Wrestling fed are family to me down to how you all treat me, I'm going to tell you all what's going on that I never had the guts to do in my life.

Yeah what I meant by having my chances of winning the Warzone match being completely blown is the pure fact I had such a horrible phone call this morning from my partner who was crying really bad down on the phone to me at 5:30am European time saying that at this time of the post that I will update that her dad is in an incubator because he has problems with his lungs and the doctors practically told her and her sister that he's most likely going to die today.

Then I have another situation where my own mum is having health problems of her own that's on going for many years of her life. My mum has really bad knee problems called Osteoarthritis which is like in our family gene since my granddad has it and she's got her pre operation for that on Tuesday and she's fallen over twice this week, even at a point of calling the ambulance on Friday because she couldn't get up from the floor at all.

She has had a minor operation before with her other knee, but according to my mum, it's a major one where they got to remove her knee cap to place a metal plate in her other knee this time around and she needs a woman to support her with everything for two weeks and I'm the only female part of family my mum trusts. My sister won't be able to because she's got severe autism.

The second post only would've been alright, but if my partner's dad dies today and I will update that part as I go along, then it's like I'm piggy in the middle because it means I have to tackle that with her dad's funeral happening if it comes to the worst and looking after my mum at the same time for two whole weeks. Guys, I didn't want to tell you all this, but this is only a public post I'm making here and in Supreme Championship Wrestling feds only purely because although both feds are different, both handlers and the fedhead/s have one thing in common, both of you treat me like family and supported me throughout the entire time I've been apart of these feds with overall support in general whether I was down with my losses like I have been tackling recently or other things, all of you have that in common.

So yeah this is the most heartbreaking thing I have to deal with right now and honestly it's too late to pull out of the match which is honestly not Perry's fault cos he didn't know at the time and even I didn't know either so I just have to accept a loss and I'm fucking bummed about it, especially I had the chance to do the one thing I've been wanting to do in fedding for a very long time, being a 4CW title holder. I haven't cried throughout the whole thing and honestly don't know how I'm keeping my head up throughout this whole deal to keep my partner and my mum at bay.

I'm so sorry Perry and my opponents, but my family comes above this game and I'm immediately have to pull out the match with a huge disappointment and regret. I honestly really really wanted to RP for the match, but I no longer can do so because of having to be with my partner that she needs me more than ever before which leaves me no time to do stuff properly.

Worst part of it is that I won't be able to go to my partner until tomorrow because not only it's too late to fly anyway, but I got to cancel a few things on top of telling staff where I live about these situations on top of telling other fed heads in private about it too. I can tell the staff where I live today, but not two other things I have to now cancel I had planned at the time before all of this happened.

I want to say that if it came down to me having to cut down on feds, I will be staying here and Supreme Championship Wrestling no matter what because these feds are the only places I enjoy to RP in so yes I will be back here and in Supreme Championship Wrestling one hundred percent. The other feds I'm in are more 50 percent to say the least if I will be coming back to RP there.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:27:14 AM by Lord Raab »

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Offline Lord Raab

Re: About family health problems on mine and my partner's end
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 05:17:53 AM »
Update on the post as I promised, my partner's dad has sadly passed away so yeah guys, I now got to deal with my partner's father's death so yeah I totally can't RP for the match now.

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

vulcandrow

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 06:30:04 PM »
I am so sorry for your partner and in essence your loss.  It is a horrible thing to go through the death of a family member, especially one as close as a parent.  We all totally understand your situation.  You gotta take care of your life before playing this shitty and nerdy game, lol.  Take care of business with your and your Partner's family situations.  We will be here when you can RP and understand if you have to no show.  Good vibes and positive thoughts headed your way for sure.  Hope things get into a good place for you and yours.

Johnny Evil

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Yea, I too know problems like these all to well. Sometimes I say my story OOC would make a good (but painful) book to read. Every year around this time, my mother goes into a depressive state due to my brother passing away in 2010 from a diabetic coma. This happened roughly a week and a half before Thanksgiving, so since then holidays around this time aren't what they used to be. Especially when you and your sister were the ones who broke the glass on your brother back door to enter the house only to see him during the last few moments before entering the state of a coma (he was unaware of his surroundings at this time. For lack of a better word a vegetable and sometimes I ask myself if he was even aware that I was there with him for the final moments before he entered that state of comatose)

Long story short it's about that time again and just two nights ago I was woken up from a big crash in the household. I went to go see what had happened and found my mom face down in the bath-tub (she had gotten up in the morning to use the bath-room and blacked out) I automatically feared for the worse when I approached her. Luckily when I turned her and called her name she woke up, but it was horrifying none the less. I helped her to her room and she was completely out of it. In the past two days I have been checking on her non-stop and the first night after (night of the pod-cast I stayed up til 6 am checking on her until she woke up) I couldn't let myself go to bed until I knew she was awake and able to move around on her own)

Prior to this I would like to say my mother is a strong woman. In and out of seeing doctors, she has raised 4 children, went through double bypass open heart surgery, died twice on the operating table and had to be revived, plus more. She stresses herself out because she is the least selfish person I know and tends to think about and carry the weight of everyone else on her shoulders, which doesn't help when you have these health problems.

With all that said. I don't know exactly what you're going through but due to these situations I have a pretty good idea. If you ever need someone to talk to about Fizz. You can pm, hit me up on Twitter, or hit me on Skype : JEvil187. I'm here for you homiette.

Offline Lord Raab

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »
I forgot to write this on here,but I thank everyone for these comments as it's been hard for my partner at least to cope with her dad not being around anymore and she thanks you all too as I showed the comments to her. Thanks again guys.

Update on my mum's end at least. It turns out that it's not just her knee that's in a bad way, it's also her hip as well and last Friday where my partner had her dad's funeral, my mum went in to have her hip replaced and she has had a few problems on the way with things like blood clot, very low blood pressure and blood transfusion which is now all fine, except for urine infection and having a blood test tomorrow. She is now working to get home despite these problems with equipment to get to go home with.

Offline Lord Raab

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 05:34:29 AM »
I just want to say that I will be returning to RP here end of November/beginning of December.

Offline jknuckles

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 09:22:22 AM »
im sorry raab, u no where to find me if needed