April 09, 2020, 12:59:59 AM

Author Topic: Scott Stevens isn't happy being left off of Winter Wasteland  (Read 452 times)

Offline Jman2k3

Scott Stevens isn't happy being left off of Winter Wasteland
« on: December 10, 2016, 05:24:04 PM »
It's no secret that when it was announced on social media that the fans had the power to vote in certain 4CW superstars to have an opportunity to face Tara Davidson at Winter Wasteland for the Fate Championship the Texan campaigned hard to be the one to win the votes.

Yes, that meant everyone's favorite campaign was back and you could #Vote4Stevens once again.

However, everyone knows the outcome as Stevens received a dismal 15% of the vote coming in third to Eddie Valentine's 33% and the eventual winner, Lauryn Wolfe's 52%.

Stevens expressed his displeasure on Twitter when he learned his fate feeling he was the best option to face Tara, considering their past and his performance on Adrenaline as Lauryn Wolfe was pinned in the match and Eddie Valentine was overmatched by him and Genevie Carlson.

When we reached out to Scott being left off of the pay-per-view once it was announced the Texan let his feelings be known.

"It's a travesty. It seems as if 4CW is the home of the participation trophy as Lauryn Wolfe continues to get title shot after title shot when she lost to Genie, again, and Eddie was begging me to stop kicking his ass on the outside of the ring. The only reason why Lauryn won is because she has tits, plain and simple, but it is what it is as the power was in the hands of people who were clearly thinking with the wrong head."

When asked about Caleb Houston winning the title shot?

"You can believe it or not when I say that I'm happy for him because it will be that more satisfying when I take the Fate championship from him and prove once and for all his victory over me was nothing more than a fluke."

When asked what he will be doing since he isn't on the Winter Wonderland pay-per-view?

"Oh, I'll be there. I'm not watching this pay-per-view from home. I'll be there watching with keen interest on how the event unfolds."

Winter Wasteland comes to the Metro Radio Arena in New Castle, England on December 28, 2016 and Scott Stevens takes on Eddie Valentine in the Main Event of Adrenaline on December 21, 2016 at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC.