September 16, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

Author Topic: Two Professional Wrestling Stars Arrested after Heated Brawl  (Read 230 times)

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

Two Professional Wrestling Stars Arrested after Heated Brawl
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:25:55 AM »

Caroline O'Hara Burchill (left) and Lauryn Wolfe (right) were arrested Friday night.

Saturday, December 24th, 2016

A major news breaking out in the professional wrestling world has been the arrests of 4CW talent Lauryn Wolfe and AWE/Redemption Wrestling star Caroline O'Hara Burchill. The two women were engaged in a physical altercation that started out in a restaurant called Canlis and then continued outside until the two were apprehended by police in a park nearby. Witnesses say that Burchill threw a wine glass at Wolfe and the two got into a war of words before the fight broke out.

"I don't know why the whole thing started," Tasha Campbell, a close associate of Wolfe said. "It just happened so fast. Next thing I knew, Lauryn jumped from her seat like a rabid dog and lunged at her. I was so shocked that I couldn't even do anything."

According to Amy Scottsfiern - Burchill's long-time agent - this was all apparently a part of a live stream that she and Caroline were doing. However, she suggested that she had no involvement in the fight nor did she even knew about the possibility of Burchill starting something.

"We were just doing a live stream that Caroline insisted was all for harmless fun," Scottsfiern claimed. "I had no idea that she made us fly all the way to Washington just so that she could fight with someone."

Caroline O'Hara Burchill is already infamous for her violent and sometimes spastic behavior, as well as getting into trouble with authorities. The cocky wrestler and daughter of wrestling legend Amanda Zolnerowich was arrested and questioned by authorities last week for being accused of having a hand in the disappearance of AWE shareholder Thirteen. She was later released on Monday.

Wrestling fans speculate that Caroline was jealous of Lauryn since the Seattle native was trained by Zolnerowich. We will keep you updated as further development of this news is released.

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!