September 16, 2019, 11:19:55 PM

Author Topic: Am I the only Brit?  (Read 387 times)

CliffWhite

Am I the only Brit?
« on: March 10, 2017, 12:21:09 PM »
My visits to this site will probably seem erratic to anyone who notices. I sometimes login in the morning before work (5-6am), sometimes at work or on my break and then in the evening until late, so anyone with a keen eye may think I'm available 24/7

Anyhow, I noticed that during my peak time, there aren't a lot of peeps logged in. I presume it's because it's your time for sleeping/working/schooling.

So, where is everybody from? Do you like where you live? What's great/bad about it? What would you recommend to anybody visiting?

Offline Lord Raab

Re: Am I the only Brit?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 01:52:32 PM »
Nope, you aren't the only Brit. You won't believe this, but I'm also a Brit as well. Bit German in a way too cos my girlfriend is German. Yeah I come from England where I mostly RP from.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 01:55:47 PM by Lord Raab »

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Offline Mariano Fernandez

• Champion
  • "Say hello... to DA #TROLL GUY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »
Argentina.

And no, don't worry - I'm one of the rare types who doesn't blame the UK for the Falkland Islands.

- Special thanks to Leah Gaines for the avatar and signature

Johnny Evil

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 08:17:38 AM »
a lot of us are nightowls here in US too. That guy Jason Cashe. Shit sometimes he'll respond back to me at like 4 AM. lol

Also when we have podcast we're up til 3 some nights. I think 1 night we actually were on til like 5. This is going off my time US. EST

Side Note: Perry Wallace is from Montana
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:32:23 AM by Johnny Evil »