July 17, 2019, 11:54:43 AM

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 16870 times)

THE GC

Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2018, 04:55:25 PM »
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 05:10:36 PM by Garrison Cooper »

Offline Bryan Williams

« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2018, 09:50:01 PM »

Offline Spiro

« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2018, 07:39:01 PM »

Hi, my name is Spiro and some people believe I am a Purple Dragon. Cannot confirm or deny this at this point. Stay tuned.

Anyway, some of you may know my characters and some of you may not. Sean Sands, Brett Sands (and his half a dozen kids), Kol, and Jensen Walczak are all me. If you don't know any of them, well now you do.

So, I decided I needed to find a home for my character Angelo Sands and thought I'd give King's Road a try after talking to Phi.

I know quite a few people here and we have interacted IC and OOC on Twitter. Some of you I'm more familiar with (I think I've known Cyn for like 5-6 years now, Von for at least 3 years, etc) but I look forward to getting to know a lot more of you.

Anyway, hoping to have some fun with a character that's never worked outside of a tag team and working with some people I've never worked with before.

PS: Drew sucks.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2018, 07:45:42 PM »
LOVE YOU SO MUCH, FINE SPIRO.

Thought you were about to sneak Kol in but then I found out it was the NB.

Anyways, happy that you're here.<3

Offline Artemis Kaiser

« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2018, 11:18:57 AM »

Hi, my name is Spiro and some people believe I am a Purple Dragon. Cannot confirm or deny this at this point. Stay tuned.

Anyway, some of you may know my characters and some of you may not. Sean Sands, Brett Sands (and his half a dozen kids), Kol, and Jensen Walczak are all me. If you don't know any of them, well now you do.

So, I decided I needed to find a home for my character Angelo Sands and thought I'd give King's Road a try after talking to Phi.

I know quite a few people here and we have interacted IC and OOC on Twitter. Some of you I'm more familiar with (I think I've known Cyn for like 5-6 years now, Von for at least 3 years, etc) but I look forward to getting to know a lot more of you.

Anyway, hoping to have some fun with a character that's never worked outside of a tag team and working with some people I've never worked with before.

PS: Drew sucks.

I thought for a minute, it was going to be Kol in the RP part.

Offline Spiro

« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:21 AM »
I need to knock off the rust for Kol first in terms of RPing. Putting me in an RP division right now would be like throwing a guppy in a shark tank lol.

Offline Billie Horn

« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2018, 03:41:30 PM »
Well hey all, my name's Cameron but most people call me Cammy. I've been on haitus from e-fedding for years now and just recently got back into the game with a few new characters. Here's to some good fun and I can't wait to start working with you guys.

Cheers

Offline Artemis Kaiser

« Reply #207 on: December 06, 2018, 06:21:44 PM »
Well hey all, my name's Cameron but most people call me Cammy. I've been on haitus from e-fedding for years now and just recently got back into the game with a few new characters. Here's to some good fun and I can't wait to start working with you guys.

Cheers

Welcome, friend.

Offline Bford

« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2018, 11:54:04 PM »
Hello all, name is Bryan and look forward to creating epic stories with you all.

Offline Nasir Moore

« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2019, 10:46:01 AM »
Hello it is a pleasure to meet you all, My name is Nas~!

:]

Offline Aubrey Baxter

« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2019, 05:35:02 PM »
What's up 4CW, My name's Rafael, I been e-fedding for about 12 years, I wanted to join 4CW because I have been searching for a fed that is active with great people to write with and work with. Aubrey, is just one of my characters, my male character Jason Kortare, I plan to bring him in, I just wanted to bring in Aubrey first because I discovered that Scarlett Bordeaux's picbase was available and that's who I been using for Aubrey, I love Scarlett lol.

There is so much more that I want to say, this isn't my full introduction to everybody, I just wanted to get my foot in the door. I gotta get used to this style of forum, but so far i'm not doing too bad. I got Aubrey's bio up, but I have more editing to do. I think I need to PM the owner of 4CW because I have a couple questions. I'm sure that I will adjust to everything soon. Thank you.

Offline Aubrey Baxter

« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2019, 06:26:41 PM »
4 Corners Wrestling, this is my full blown official introduction lol. Greetings and Salutations!

My name's Rafael, I been RPing for 12+ years and I have been a passionate writer since I was 13. I'm from the east coast, that's where I currently live in the U.S., I love to write, it's my ultimate passion and being in e-feds allows me to express just how much I enjoy writing through my characters in E-feds. I have two characters, Aubrey Baxter and Jason Kortare, Jason has been my character since the early beginning when I started e-fedding as a teenager back on MSN groups. I've had Jason for years, i've had Aubrey for about a good 6 years.

I'm obsessed with creating storylines and storyline development. I strongly hope that I am able to build new friendships with the RPers here and possibly work with them on future storylines and story angles. I like to be creative when it comes to the stories, so hopefully I can link up with other RPers and we can build some great and entertaining things for people to read and enjoy. I love coming up with ideas and hopefully I can start messaging and meeting a lot of the rpers here who are interested in working with me as far as storylines and creative story build ups, I love that type of stuff, so I definitely hope that I can jump right into that. I'm very easy going, easy to work with, easy to talk to, I plan to have Aubrey and Jason on the same show if I could.

I still gotta get the hang of a few things here, i'm still checking everything out. I have to finish Aubrey's bio completely as far as the editing part, I still gotta add a few things here and there. Once i'm done getting Aubrey up completely, then I can work on Jason Kortare's bio. (You're gonna love him lol).

You guys can PM Aubrey or PM Jason if anybody wants to contact me. I am also on Discord: JasonKortare#5959 < I'm on Discord all the time, it's actually the ultimate way to keep in contact with me if any of you guys have it.

Overall, I really hope that this can be the fed where I can truly retire years from now, especially retiring Jason Kortare from the wrestling world officially. I promise you guys that I have a lot to offer if you give me a chance. Hope to hear from everyone, thank you and God bless.

- Rafael

Offline Colt Kingsman

« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:14 AM »
Hey all, just getting back in to this after multiple years of inactivity. Had a few questions that if anyone can answer i'd be really grateful.

I've enrolled my character... is there a link to a post telling me what happens now? Or where to look for the next card? if i should do an intro segment for the next show? Basically anything to tell me what i should do now. My profile was moved to the active forum, but there wasn't a response to welcome me, approve me, or tell me what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Offline Mariano Fernandez

• Champion
  • "Say hello... to DA #TROLL GUY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2019, 02:21:59 PM »
Hey all, just getting back in to this after multiple years of inactivity. Had a few questions that if anyone can answer i'd be really grateful.

I've enrolled my character... is there a link to a post telling me what happens now? Or where to look for the next card? if i should do an intro segment for the next show? Basically anything to tell me what i should do now. My profile was moved to the active forum, but there wasn't a response to welcome me, approve me, or tell me what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Greetings!

The latest card was posted on March 15th, and the show is meant to go up on March 27th (Wednesday), as seen in the "4CWrestling.com" part of the site.

http://4cwrestling.com/2019/03/15/adrenaline-e100-card/

It's most likely you will be booked the card after, which will probably be up between Friday or Saturday of that week.

Most 4CW members are on Twitter - there's a great e-fed community there, and you can easily catch up with announcements over there too.

As for your approval, I would ask Perry Wallace, since well, he's the owner. I'm sure that once you get confirmation, you can sign up for a segment once the Production Script thread comes up under the "Event Production" section of the forum.

- Special thanks to Leah Gaines for the avatar and signature

Offline Colt Kingsman

« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2019, 09:11:37 AM »
Production thread? sounds interesting, i've never been in a fed that has that. I'll look in to it. Thank you for your response.
Sadly i don't use twitter, i just don't like it, i think the layout is horrible and navigation even worse. I've tried many times, but it's not the site for me.
I'm glad i should expect an approval message. Thank you for helping a guy out :)

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2019, 01:00:14 AM »
You're good to go. Welcome.

Offline American Tommy

« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2019, 07:37:47 PM »
dfd