July 17, 2019, 11:57:04 AM

Author Topic: Winter Wasteland GFX Competition  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Winter Wasteland GFX Competition
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:38:52 AM »
We're all familiar with these competitions. This time we will be having one for the upcoming super-card, Winter Wasteland. Winner will be decided by votes and featured as the official super-card poster. All others will be used as advertisements in the upcoming shows leading up to Winter Wasteland.

Details
Winter Wasteland
January 27th, 2016
Staples Center (Los Angeles, CA)

Dimensions
487 width x 615 height

The winning person will also be asked to make matching gfx for the actual show. Those are... Opening, Ringside, Backstage, and Video Feed

Just reply with your work for those interested and best of luck. Thank you.

Offline Perry Wallace

Re: Winter Wasteland GFX Competition
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 08:49:30 PM »
Had this up before we officially moved. So let me bump this thing.

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 12:58:20 PM »
I have tried and tried to get something together, at least for an advertisement on the show tomorrow night (Adrenaline). My creative juices for putting a Winter Wasteland poster together have been doodoo so to speak, lol.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:58:36 PM by Perry Wallace »

ICONIC

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 01:40:21 PM »
I got this covered... I just haven't got to it yet. Waiting for Jair/Jay to get online i was going to see if he wanted to do a joint/collab piece. Otherwise I will just do it all myself. But I got this if not today tomorrow you'll have something :)

ICONIC

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:13:06 AM »
I rode solo on this, and it came out very well. I enjoyed this, I hope others like it! I just went with a backdrop and text with effects and what not, since you said you weren't sure what pic bases to flow with on it. So hopefully it's up to par!