September 16, 2019, 11:20:32 PM

Author Topic: Not rping here anymore  (Read 939 times)

Mya Denton-King

Not rping here anymore
« on: July 20, 2017, 10:12:56 PM »
Ok so seeing as I am public enemy number 1 on twitter for another fed I was in and basically being told that I should go commit suicide by one. I have pretty much decided that I am not rping here anymore. Everyone here pretty much just pulled the fun out of this game.

Yes I said this was a game but obviously people take this shit way to seriously. Week after Week you have attacked the fed that I helped co run and because of another rp(which I didn't write or endorse) was sent out. You guys got what you wanted in the end and the fed closing because I guess you felt threatened by creative writing.

In all honesty I feel if I rp here anymore that I am going to be judge with what I said on twitter will be judged against me and I would lose anyway. So I am out. Let the person win but I will not stand by and look on my twitter feed and have people tell me that there wasn't a mole from here in Carny Pro. That was proven tonight by a DM pic sent to my twitter feed claiming that I said something that I didn't. The person was not a member of that fed and has yet to claimed how they got it. So do what you want. kill me off cause so far as I have been told is that I should go kill myself anyway.

BrooklynV

Re: Not rping here anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 03:24:08 AM »
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:25:06 AM by Dex Russey »

Offline Jason Cashe

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 04:33:35 AM »
creative writing... Smh.. Deuce Douche

Offline Mariano Fernandez

• Champion
  • "Say hello... to DA #TROLL GUY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 08:36:04 AM »
- It wasn't about the mole
- It wasn't about anyone "feeling threatened by creative writing"

The only thing this was about is a boundary that people thought shouldn't ever be crossed. Even in a writing game on the Internet.

- Special thanks to Leah Gaines for the avatar and signature

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:39:48 PM »
Oh fucking boy. Here we go...

Anything involving rape and children will cause outrage. NO ONE in their right mind would excuse that. The simple notion of this being fiction and classifying the piece of writing as "creative" does not give people the pass to produce vulgar content. Let alone vulgar content that is explicit and disturbing, at that.

This is a game, but there is a reason why certain topics are generally restricted. Yes, people write roleplays involving rape, substance abuse, domestic violence, and other sensititive topics, but those are generally done in a tasteful manner. Child abuse is something that is vile and disturbing. As a matter of fact, it's not even wise to write about that because, at the end of the day, it is highly offensive material that will cause an uproar amongst pretty much everyone.

Artistic freedom is not a valid scapegoat to use. There are limitations that comes with this game, and if you decide to do something that is remotely controversial, then you need to handle it in such a way that doesn't come off as glamorizing it or having it done with extensive, unnecessary details...

Either that, or you could, you know... Not write the piece in the first place. Common sense isn't extinct.

No one is threatened by your laughable "creative writing". You and that sick fuck decided to be the edgy people here and come up with some perversed and sick, twisted things. Of course you guys were going to get backlash. If you can't handle that, then this game is not for you and you can fuck off.

Nobody needs an AJ Lee carbon copy bitch that plagiarizes a Wikipedia article for an RP anyways. So much for "creative" writing, huh?

If you still see no fault in the content that was made, then you are absolutely delusional and you need to get your head checked out. It's so mind numbing and abysmal how you and your crew can act like victims and create these false pitiful circumstances for yourselves when you're the ones who caused the shit storm in the first place.

Be fucking smart. If it's going to spark negative reaction, then don't write it. Simple as that. Stop being a pack of fucking idiots and get it through your heads.

Anyways, good riddance. We don't need to be muddling with trash like you, especially when grown adults want to deflect the criticisms they get and pretend to be victims. Fuck outta here.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 12:22:43 PM by Lauryn Wolfe »

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!

Offline assman

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »
Is there a singles roster spot open because of this?

Please like and share.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:23:44 PM by Friendly Skies »

Online Perry Wallace

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
Wow, can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now.  :o

Evil Clown

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »
It's a shame that even the rules of ragequitting are being broken.

You have to call Perry an asshole or tell him to eat your fuck.  If you don't, the ragequit thread doesn't get pinned.

Colin

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 02:47:43 PM »
I REFUSE TO RP HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM DEAD AND A GHOST AND THAT IS MY CREATIVE RIGHT.

ydoc

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 10:31:44 PM »

Anything involving rape and children will cause outrage. NO ONE in their right mind would excuse that. The simple notion of this being fiction and classifying the piece of writing as "creative" does not give people the pass to produce vulgar content. Let alone vulgar content that is explicit and disturbing, at that.

This is a game, but there is a reason why certain topics are generally restricted. Yes, people write roleplays involving rape, substance abuse, domestic violence, and other sensititive topics, but those are generally done in a tasteful manner. Child abuse is something that is vile and disturbing. As a matter of fact, it's not even wise to write about that because, at the end of the day, it is highly offensive material that will cause an uproar amongst pretty much everyone.

Artistic freedom is not a valid scapegoat to use. There are limitations that comes with this game, and if you decide to do something that is remotely controversial, then you need to handle it in such a way that doesn't come off as glamorizing it or having it done with extensive, unnecessary details...

Either that, or you could, you know... Not write the piece in the first place. Common sense isn't extinct.

No one is threatened by your laughable "creative writing". You and that sick fuck decided to be the edgy people here and come up with some perversed and sick, twisted things. Of course you guys were going to get backlash. If you can't handle that, then this game is not for you and you can fuck off.

Nobody needs an AJ Lee carbon copy bitch that plagiarizes a Wikipedia article for an RP anyways. So much for "creative" writing, huh?

If you still see no fault in the content that was made, then you are absolutely delusional and you need to get your head checked out. It's so mind numbing and abysmal how you and your crew can act like victims and create these false pitiful circumstances for yourselves when you're the ones who caused the shit storm in the first place.

Be fucking smart. If it's going to spark negative reaction, then don't write it. Simple as that. Stop being a pack of fucking idiots and get it through your heads.

Anyways, good riddance. We don't need to be muddling with trash like you, especially when grown adults want to deflect the criticisms they get and pretend to be victims. Fuck outta here.
good rp

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 03:18:56 PM »

good rp

I know, right? 10/10 my best (and ONLY relatively good) work.

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!

DPraved

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 08:40:57 PM »
I am kind of curious about the Roster Spot myself.  My character might be depraved but strictly towards hookers and strippers, all adults.   I will take the Roster Spot though, Please and Thank you.