February 23, 2020, 02:52:34 AM

Poll

Who do you think is going to pick up the victory?

Floyd "Money" Mayweather
7 (70%)
"The Notorious" Conor McGregor
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 25, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Author Topic: Mayweather vs. McGregor  (Read 510 times)

RichERich

Mayweather vs. McGregor
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:04:07 PM »
Many claims he is the best defensive boxer we'll ever see, some call him the best boxer of the 2000's to 2010. What cannot be debated is his winnings. Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

In the other corner is one of the most charismatic, loudest and despite his attitude, most liked UFC Fighters in history. The man who will tell you; "Here's the ting, sook dese big irish bools" with a smirk on his face. "The Notorious" Conor McGregor.

Many speculate this'll be the fight of the century. No matter who wins, both men will leave millions richer. There is no doubt the fans have been waiting to see this match either, to where Showtime has made it so PPV prices will range from 80 to 100 dollars and the buyrates have already been reportedly high. Mayweather has come out of retirement for this fight while McGregor is making his boxing debut. Since accepting the fight, the two have begun a press-conference tour-ordeal in which they trash talk each other... which is McGregor's specialty prior to fights. Crowds have been violently against the Mayweathers, showing just how charismatic McGregor is on the microphone. While we can only look forward to it for now, the actual fight will take place on August 26th.

Who's your pick? Why?

Kincaid

Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 01:08:00 AM »
Floyd. Jesus floyd, anybody who thinks McGregor can beat Floyd is...out there in my opinion.

Johnny Evil

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:14:11 PM »
I believe Floyd May-Weather his ass down and knock him the fuck out by the fourth.

... side note, I know you see what I did there lol

Offline Jman2k3

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »
Um....Floyd's a boxer and McGregor isn't.

McGregor has knock out power but he won't touch Floyd. McGregor not taking the discipline of boxing seriously and saying Mayweather isn't a true fighter is asinine. McGregor had issues with Nate Diaz and he's considered one of the best strikers in the MMA world. McGregor has never gone 12 rounds before and has never faced an elite defender that's always moving and evading as he presses forward. McGregor can take a shot but can he withstand the punishment of being tagged over and over again while Mayweather evades and ducks?

Canelo looked like a fool when he faced Mayweather.

It's simple, no MMA fighter will beat a boxer under boxing rules and no boxer will beat and MMA fighter in the cage.