February 17, 2020, 10:42:35 PM

Author Topic: After Bad Company leading to Fright Night  (Read 686 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

After Bad Company leading to Fright Night
« on: August 12, 2017, 01:29:41 PM »
Fright Night will be a joint PPV for both shows. With us having an extra week on the Bad Company cycle, it will give us some time on staff to get everything in order for the next cycle. We're going to have some Wargames type stuff since Fright Night has the double ring and cage setup already in place. This isn't IC yet so don't go talking about it, #bless.

Anways, for those on Adrenaline who were not booked on the Bad Company card due to the size involving the tournament, if you would like to be booked on the next Octane card which would take place the week after Bad Company, please let us know. Figure we can get some inter-brand things rolling with that event.

Overall, we're looking at a few teams matches, some Adrenaline versus Octane, consisting of 3-5 people per team.

The 4CW Championship match role in Fright Night is going to depend on the Outcome of Mariano versus Bronx at Adrenaline 72. We could see the belt on the line in the main event Warzone. We could see a rematch with Bronx and Manny if the title were to change hands at Adrenaline 72. If that were to happen we would see something in the main event similar to last year with a Number One Contender spot as the main prize.

The Pride Championship will take a different path in match type due to the types of matches that belt was made for.

As for the other titles, would like to see these involved in the Wargames matches if at all possible.

We have a few weeks before we'll begin the Fright Night cycle to get plans straight on the staff side. Send any and all suggestions and ideas to us as we would like to hear those from you all as well. If anyone is interested in being a team captain in the Wargames matches, also let us know so we can start deciding on how to official declare team captains and then those captains choosing their teams.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:43:32 PM by Perry Wallace »

Offline Jman2k3

Re: After Bad Company leading to Fright Night
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 02:28:46 PM »
I'm open to doing double duty at the ppv on the Adrenaline vs Octane team war game style matches.

Question though, if I qualify like last year for the main event would i have to do 4 RPs or the regular two just cover both matches?

Offline assman

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 11:20:17 AM »
Put me down for Octane if you wanna.

REDD THUNDER

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »
REDD CRUSHES ALL

BUT REDD GOES BOTH WAYS

REDD IS CONFUSED AND NEEDS COUNSELING

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:09:34 PM »
Caroline for Wargames. Her unstable ass is in no condition to be a captain though.  :P She takes occasional shots at the Adrenaline folks, so she might as well be in the match.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:10:30 PM by Lauryn Wolfe »

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!

Offline Zombie

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 09:17:22 AM »
I could be on the next Octane

Christy Chaos

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
Already told you before you posted this I'd like to be on the next Octane, but may as well say it again here so you don't forget :P.

As for the other stuff, don't really care, I'll go with the flow.