January 21, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Author Topic: World$tar  (Read 172 times)

Offline Jason Cashe

• #SpecialMade
    • View Profile
    • The Circle
World$tar
« on: July 24, 2017, 05:21:41 AM »
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
NAME: World$tar
MEMBERS: Jair Hopkins, Jason Cashe
MANAGER: “The Smooth One” William D. Williams
ALIGNMENT: Neutralish
ENTRANCE MUSIC: “Hit Em High” from SpaceJam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH-lOiIgJzw

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
“WOOOOOOOORLD$TAAAAAAAAR

If I hit 'em high, hit 'em high, hit 'em high
And you hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low
And you hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low!”
[/i]

Stepping out from the back first is “The Smooth One” William D. Williams! Suit top class and expensive as he comes to a stop where the stage meets the aisle ramp. Turning back to the entrance as the lyrics of the first verse spills out from the speaker system.

”Goin' straight through the hole
You ain't got no game
I'm breakin' ya out the frame
Coming through like a train
Looking to take over the world is my goal
With my unstoppable crew takin' all control
You can't get none of this, we're runnin' this
Well taker, earth shaker, 3 point gunnin' this
Get out the lane, I'm comin' through
And if you don't wanna move then I'm comin' right through you”
[/i]

The crowd gets loud and hype as Jair Hopkins leaps out going “high” as Jason Cashe almost creeps out in a squatted “low” playing to the theme song. Both greet “The Smooth One” as the three of them turn to the ring. Hopkins and Cashe color coordinated but keeps their own style about their attire. Hopkins slaps a few hands as he gets a head of the team. Cashe couldn’t care less to interact as William D. Williams moves down the center of the aisle way.

”We want it all (want it all!)
Unstoppable, we run the floor (run the floor!)
You can't take none of this hardcore (hardcore!)
In the game we take you to war (war!)
You ain't seen nothin' like this before
all)
And you hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low
And you hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low “
[/i]

As the team gets to ringside, Cashe and Hopkins go separate directions. “Smooth One” reaches the steel stairs and climbs up onto the ring apron. As Hopkins slides in under the bottom ropes and Cashe dips in through the middle on opposite sides, the two pass the other by, they clap slap hands three times rapidly. Hopkins pulling his shirt off, Cashe already ready to go as William D. Williams remains on the ring apron outside the ropes for introductions.

POWERS: ”One comes to us from Los Angeles, California by way of Brooklyn, New York! A former TWO Time 4CW Champion! JAAAAAIR AMMMIRRR HOOOOPKIIINSS!!”

The crowd erupts. A fan favorite, a name that helped make the 4CW brand. Stepping up on the turnbuckles, leaning against the top buckle, Hopkins throws his arms up. Feeding on the audience as they pour him with their love and support.

POWERS: ”The other comes from Houston, Texas by way of DeCatur, Georgia! He is a THREE Time 4CW Champion and a Two time Extreme (XTV) Champion! The “tRoUbLeD1” JAAAAAASOOOON CAAAAAAAAASHE!!”

Slowly he turns to see every section in the arena. Some cheering, more booing and he doesn’t react much at all. Finally staring back at the Announcer, wanting him to hurry along. He gets the the final part of their introduction.

POWERS: ”Accompanying them and presenting them as a Manager, “The Smooth One” William D. Williams! THEY… ARE… WOOOORRRLD STAAAAAAR!!”

The fans echo out the name along with Powers. More cheers and howls of their name are heard as they stand ready to fight.

TEAM MOVES & FINISHERS

“OMFG tRoUbLe”
Cashe hits his “tRoUbLe MaKeR” as Hopkins comes off the top with an “OMFG!” to the upper chest, neck, or face of the opponent.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:13:45 AM by Perry Wallace »