Sadboiz
« on: July 27, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
NAME: Sadboiz
MEMBERS: Persephone Marquis & Bryan Williams
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: “Mr. Brightside” - The Killers

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The familiar guitar riff starts up, as“Mr. Brightside” begins to play. Tthe lights turn down in the arena, leaving only a spotlight centered on the entrance way.

"Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss..."

With the first lyrics out of the way the song is now in full swing, as the lights react to the beat. Bryan and Persephone emerge out from the back, the spotlight beaming down for the both of them. Marquis carries a rather large, and condescending smile on her face. Bryan, on the other hand has his head held down low. The song continues to play, as Bryan stands on the top of the ramp. With his head down, Bryan holds up his right hand and extends his pointer finger.

POWERS: ”Coming to the ring, at a combined weight of Three Hundred and Seventeen pounds, the team of Persephone Marquis and Bryan Williams!”

Persephone waits, a bit patiently, for Bryan to finish with his posing. Bryan doesn’t waste too much time, as the two walk down to the ring. They head down to the ring rather quickly, not wasting much time with anything else. Both slide under the bottom rope, entering the ring as they get prepared for the upcoming match.

Code: [Select]
The familiar guitar riff starts up, as“Mr. Brightside” begins to play. Tthe lights turn down in the arena, leaving only a spotlight centered on the entrance way.

[center][i]"Coming out of my cage
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss..."[/i][/center]

With the first lyrics out of the way the song is now in full swing, as the lights react to the beat. Bryan and Persephone emerge out from the back, the spotlight beaming down for the both of them. Marquis carries a rather large, and condescending smile on her face. Bryan, on the other hand has his head held down low. The song continues to play, as Bryan stands on the top of the ramp. With his head down, Bryan holds up his right hand and extends his pointer finger.

[b]POWERS: [/b][color=#166189]”Coming to the ring, at a combined weight of Three Hundred and Seventeen pounds, the team of Persephone Marquis and Bryan Williams!”[/color]

Persephone waits, a bit patiently, for Bryan to finish with his posing. Bryan doesn’t waste too much time, as the two walk down to the ring. They head down to the ring rather quickly, not wasting much time with anything else. Both slide under the bottom rope, entering the ring as they get prepared for the upcoming match.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

"Coming out of my cage
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss..."

POWERS: ”Coming to the ring, at a combined weight of Three Hundred and Seventeen pounds, the team of Persephone Marquis and Bryan Williams!”

With their posing out of the way, the two hold up their titles up high. A quick clink of the faceplates, and the titles are back around their waists. They head down to the ring rather quickly, not wasting much time with anything else. Both slide under the bottom rope, entering the ring as they get prepared for the upcoming match.

Code: [Select]

[center][i]"Coming out of my cage
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss..."[/i][/center]

[b]POWERS: [/b][color=#166189]”Coming to the ring, at a combined weight of Three Hundred and Seventeen pounds, the team of Persephone Marquis and Bryan Williams!”[/color]

With their posing out of the way, the two hold up their titles up high. A quick clink of the faceplates, and the titles are back around their waists. They head down to the ring rather quickly, not wasting much time with anything else. Both slide under the bottom rope, entering the ring as they get prepared for the upcoming match.

TEAM MOVES & FINISHERS
Running European Uppercut to Tiger Suplex (With an opponent trapped in position for a Tiger Suplex by Bryan, Persephone will charge forward and connect with a Running European Uppercut. Using the momentum, Bryan will complete the suplex.)

“Feed Me a Stray Cat” (Wheelbarrow Hold [Bryan] into Double Knee Drop [Marquis])

“The Plot Device” (Blue Thunder Bomb [Bryan] into Cattle Sacrifice [Marquis])

Pending Payment with Assisted Kneebar

The Melancholia Effect

Less Than Zero
« Last Edit: Today at 08:58:52 AM by Bryan Williams »