May 21, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Author Topic: Octane E05 Production Script  (Read 242 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Octane E05 Production Script
« on: August 07, 2017, 01:09:14 AM »
Please do not sign up and reserve a spot unless you will absolutely have one for us to add to the program. Most of these listed will be backstage. There will be a few listed for in-ring. If the in-ring are taken, you can still do one, just reply with where you'd like it and we'll make it fit. You can also reply with a video feed if you want a pre-recorded type segment. We can add those in easily.

Please try to space you segment from when your match takes place. If you have a segment taking place right before your match, please have the segment end and lead into preparation for your entrance. It really doesn't work well for a segment to follow directly after your match because we cut straight to backstage after the match ends with the wrestlers still in the ring. I guess placement is key, lol.

RESULTS FORMAT

To make things quicker and easier on staff with putting the show together, please use the above link for proper coding and formatting. Please preview segments before submitting to review for coding errors. Submit all segments via the forum. This would greatly help me (Perry) with the show and getting results up quicker.

SEGMENT POINT
If you want to be awarded anything towards your RP's by doing a segment, it must be called for in advance via the sign up sheet to be awarded. You can still send one in without reserving a spot, but to be awarded anything it must be reserved in advance before the RP deadline. This is to avoid the possibility of a result outcome at the night of the show if the match has already been written.

SEGMENTS DUE THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

OPENING SEGMENT
Staff & Vossler

RADIO AD

BACKSTAGE #1
Jeb Fisher

KAELAN QUINN VS. REDD THUNDER

BACKSTAGE #2
Caroline Burchill

AMANI MSHAMBULIAJI VS. NIOBE MARTIN

BACKSTAGE #3
Jay Mora

IN-RING #1

BACKSTAGE #4
Sativa Nevaeh

ZOE CHAOS VS. JAY MORA

BACKSTAGE #5
Seth Daniels

KEEGAN RYAN VS. SATIVA NEVAEH

BACKSTAGE #6
Dex Russey

SETH DANIELS VS. DEX RUSSEY

ADRENALINE AD

BACKSTAGE #7

IN-RING #2
Caroline Burchill

BACKSTAGE #8
American Tommy

JOHN GABRIEL VS. ZEEL PARK

BACKSTAGE #9

BAD COMPANY AD

AMERICAN TOMMY VS. AMIRAI REILLEY

BACKSTAGE #10

IN-RING #3

BACKSTAGE #11
Caroline Burchill

XAVIER LAROUX VS. BRYAN LAUGHLIN

BACKSTAGE #12

BAD COMPANY AD

JEB FISHER VS. CECILWORTH FARTHINGTON

CLOSING SEGMENT
Staff
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:31:09 PM by Perry Wallace »

Offline Marksman

Re: Octane E05 Production Script
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:17:23 AM »
Backstage #3

RichERich

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »
BEING ADDED TO THE OPENING SEGMENT
This is for those who are having a little trouble writing segments in for the show. You can respond to this if you'd like.

In the ring we see Vossler, seated in a black suit with a white shirt underneath on a steel chair with one leg over the other. The title is laid out across his leg facing him. He holds a microphone but waits until he is introduced. The spotlight shines down on him.

DRAKE: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your first ever and your current Octane Champion..."

Vossler rises up out of his chair and lifts the title up with one arm for everyone to see.

DRAKE: "THE KIIIIIING OF OCTAAAAAAAAANE... VOOOOOOOSSSSLEEEERR!"

The crowd applaudes and cheers Vossler as he sits back down in the chair.

VOSSLER: "Daaaaamn fucking straight Drake, King of Octane. Y'know Bronx Valescence showed his face backstage? Yeah, I'm sure you guys have seen it. Did you guys see him? Did you notice how he looks at me? He looks at me like I'm some sort of joke. He refused to admit that he saw me as a threat to Caroline. Hell, Burchill was his pick to win that match as far as I know. And then there's that poll I put up on Twitter? Fifty-fucking-seven percent going for Burchill. Fiftyseven... man. That's hurtful. But more importantly, it was fuckin' wrong."

Those in attendance cheer.

VOSSLER: "Now I ain't gonna lie, Burchill put up one hell of a fight. I had a tough time getting out of those submissions and I do think statistically I had more rope breaks in that match alone than all of the other matches combined on the card. But that's the trick of it. You need to know what you can use at your disposal, including a rule book. Hell, Caroline found subtle ways to break the rules and I applaude her for that especially. Sneaking in low-blows here 'n there? Classy. No, the only ones who actually had my back were the ones who were with me from day fucking one. Alisae, Zoe and Mariano. Hell, even you fans. And thank you all."

Everyone falls for the cheap pop once more as Vossler gets up and turns his attention to the stage area.

VOSSLER: "Now I'd like to send a little message out to everyone in the back. For the people who didn't make it in the tournament. From those with victories to their names to the losing side of the tournament. Do not be discouraged because of the fact that people have been fighting to be selected as number one contenders already. In fact, do not let your performance be hindered by this at all. Anyone that can climb the methaphorical ladder can get a shot at my title. Anyone can square off with the king. But succeeding is a whole different story."

Vossler smiles arrogantly as he places the title over his shoulder.

VOSSLER: "Take a good look at who is in front of you. I am the man who has not been pinned. Who has not been submitted. And I'm the man who had the odds stacked against him from the start. I took on that stacked tower and I came out victorious holding this title as a prize. I am the official representative of this roster and people will look to the champion for examples what this roster can offer. Do you think you can stand this pressure? Then make it to the top and I will see you on the other side of this fuckin' ring."

The microphone is dropped and the title is raised as 'Tears' by HEALTH blasts over the audio system. The crowd applaudes the Octane champion as we head into the next segment.

Coding for the staffers.
Code: [Select]
In the ring we see Vossler, seated in a black suit with a white shirt underneath on a steel chair with one leg over the other. The title is laid out across his leg facing him. He holds a microphone but waits until he is introduced. The spotlight shines down on him.

[b]DRAKE: [/b][color=#166189]"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your first ever and your current Octane Champion..."[/color]

Vossler rises up out of his chair and lifts the title up with one arm for everyone to see.

[b]DRAKE: [/b][color=#166189]"THE KIIIIIING OF OCTAAAAAAAAANE... VOOOOOOOSSSSLEEEERR!"[/color]

The crowd applaudes and cheers Vossler as he sits back down in the chair.

[b]VOSSLER: [/b][color=orange]"Daaaaamn fucking straight Drake, King of Octane. Y'know Bronx Valescence showed his face backstage? Yeah, I'm sure you guys have seen it. Did you guys see him? Did you notice how he looks at me? He looks at me like I'm some sort of joke. He refused to admit that he saw me as a threat to Caroline. Hell, Burchill was his pick to win that match as far as I know. And then there's that poll I put up on Twitter? Fifty-fucking-seven percent going for Burchill. Fiftyseven... man. That's hurtful. But more importantly, it was fuckin' wrong."[/color]

Those in attendance cheer.

[b]VOSSLER: [/b][color=orange]"Now I ain't gonna lie, Burchill put up one hell of a fight. I had a tough time getting out of those submissions and I do think statistically I had more rope breaks in that match alone than all of the other matches combined on the card. But that's the trick of it. You need to know what you can use at your disposal, including a rule book. Hell, Caroline found subtle ways to break the rules and I applaude her for that especially. Sneaking in low-blows here 'n there? Classy. No, the only ones who actually had my back were the ones who were with me from day fucking one. Alisae, Zoe and Mariano. Hell, even you fans. And thank you all."[/color]

Everyone falls for the cheap pop once more as Vossler gets up and turns his attention to the stage area.

[b]VOSSLER: [/b][color=orange]"Now I'd like to send a little message out to everyone in the back. For the people who didn't make it in the tournament. From those with victories to their names to the losing side of the tournament. Do not be discouraged because of the fact that people have been fighting to be selected as number one contenders already. In fact, do not let your performance be hindered by this at all. Anyone that can climb the methaphorical ladder can get a shot at my title. Anyone can square off with the king. But succeeding is a whole different story."[/color]

Vossler smiles arrogantly as he places the title over his shoulder.

[b]VOSSLER: [/b][color=orange]"Take a good look at who is in front of you. I am the man who has not been pinned. Who has not been submitted. And I'm the man who had the odds stacked against him from the start. I took on that stacked tower and I came out victorious holding this title as a prize. I am the official representative of this roster and people will look to the champion for examples what this roster can offer. Do you think you can stand this pressure? Then make it to the top and I will see you on the other side of this fuckin' ring."[/color]

The microphone is dropped and the title is raised as 'Tears' by HEALTH blasts over the audio system. The crowd applaudes the Octane champion as we head into the next segment.

Offline American Tommy

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 10:32:05 AM »
Put me down for something before Tommy's match.

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 11:46:15 AM »
Backstage #2, In-Ring #2, and Backstage #11 for Caroline.

Yeah, I'm taking over the production script. Eat my shorts bitcheeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:49:05 AM by Lauryn Wolfe »
No Pedos Allowed in 4CW!!!

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 12:47:58 AM »
Updated.

Offline HIGHlarious

• Champions
  • Mutilating your loved ones since 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 02:16:36 PM »