April 22, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Author Topic: Jason Cashe  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Jason Cashe

• #SpecialMade
    • View Profile
    • The Circle
Jason Cashe
« on: December 15, 2015, 02:54:57 AM »
    JASON CASHE

CHARACTER INFORMATION
    NAME: Jason Cashe
    NICKNAME: "tRoUbLeD1", "Influential", "#SpessalMade", "Criminal Minded"
    DATE OF BIRTH: 9/6/85
    PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: 2001
    HEIGHT: 6'0"
    WEIGHT: 225--230 lbs
    BILLED FROM: Houston, TX
    ALIGNMENT: Neutral (Varies the lean towards one or the other)
    ENTRANCE MUSIC: No Music
    PICBASE: Mark Briscoe (Shaved head, medium beard)
    TWITTER HANDLE: @JasonCashe
    COLOR CODE: #CC5500

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
    Addiction is a big part of Cashe's mentality. Fighting, Criminal Activity, Marijuana and the smell and presence of a beautiful woman. Those are the majors and he lives day to day seeking these forms of "Action" and takes it like a junkie desires the needle or drug of choice. On the night of a show, he will drop all addictions in place for one: The Fight and he will put himself and all those around him on the line to live in that big "Moment" (Spot) that defines a match. Wild in nature, Foul commonly. Jason Cashe is serious about his shit both the kind he will fling and the kind found in beef. He LOVES him some beef, bigger, more juicy the better.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
    Has his two top teeth (Bugs Bunnies) that were knocked out winning a World Title. He fixed them five years later only to rip them out with pliers a short time after. Has a scar on left cheek from being cut by another wrestler. Usually is wearing hoops in each ear and has his tongue pierced.

TATTOOS:
    - Pot leaf on his lower left stomach. (Obvious reasons, first ever tat.)
    - Cross/Dagger on left arm with RIP to represent those in his old gang who passed.
    - Random Tribal (Reasons to not drink Alcohol.)

IN-RING GEAR:
    UPDATE COMING SOON!

STYLE & MOVESET
    WRESTLING STYLE: Action Packed (Brawler based all rounder)

STANDING
    FRONT
    • Strong Jab and Straight Combos
    • Bell Clap (Double Ear Slap)
    • Dude Kick (Chick Kick)
    • Repeated Clotheslines (Will do until drained or reversed)
    • Eat Defeat
    • Side Belly to Belly
    • Double Underhook Brainbuster
    • Spinning Fisherman Suplex
    • Discus Clothesline
    • Lifting Knee to Face
    • Biting
    • Headbutt (Will hurt himself as well)
    • Swinging Shoulder Slam (Former Finisher)
    • Sitdown Piledriver
    • Side Headlock (Gives opponent Noogie during hold)
    • Guillotine Choke (One of FEW Submissions)
    • Float Over Snap Suplex
    • Shoulder Slam (Rock Bottom like)

BACK
    • Lifting Reverse DDT
    • Cobra Clutch Lifting Slam
    • Tiger Suplex (Pin and Release)
    • Sleeper Drop
    • Russian Leg Sweep
    • Back of Head Lariat

GROUND
    UPPER
    • Jumping Head to Head Headbutt
    • Leg Drop
    • Gorilla Styled Fist Attacks (Swings down wildly at opponent.)
    • Finger Stomp
    • Mounted Punches/Elbows
    • Rolling Senton

LOWER
    • Ankle Stomp
    • Repeated Stomps to Crotch (Holds Opp. Legs Up/Open)
    • Elevated Texas Cloverleaf (One of few Submissions, Knee in Back)
    • Stomps to Knee Cap

RUNNING
    • Shinning Triangle Choke (1 of 2 Submissions)
    • Left Handed Clothesline
    • Aggressive Crossbody
    • Jumping Reverse STO
    • Sidewalk Slam
    • Spear through the Ropes (Opp. On Apron)

AERIAL
    • Axe Handle
    • Front Dropkick
    • Diving Clothesline
    • 2nd Rope Crossbody
    • Double Moonie (Double Moonsault, 98% Failure Rate)
    • Diving Spear
    • Elbow Drop
    • Diving Senton Attack
    • Short Range Leg Drop
    • Medium Range Body Splash
    • Short Range Knee Drop to Forehead

OUTSIDE OF RING
    • Irish Whip Into Side of the Ring
    • Spear Into Ring Steps
    • Powerbomb over Steel Stairs
    • Blockbuster (Off Apron to Outside)
    • Apron Elbow Drop

GAME CHANGERS
    ((Three Moves that can be used to Setup another move or end the match entirely like a Finisher. Playing both Signatures and Finishing Moves.)

MARK OF JASON: (Superman Elbow and Bull Hammer Versions)
    Out of nowhere or lined up in stalking form, Cashe comes at his opponent and drives a stiff Striking Elbow into the opponent's face. Sometimes to the back of the head. It causes cuts and bleeding often.
    VIDEO:

U.T.I. (UNDER THE INFLUENCE):
    His oldest used move. There is not a move more credited to the success he has had than the UTI. A Back to Back Cutter. Cashe will set this up with stalking his opponent or can hit it after ducking a clothesline or anywhere. A jumping back to back cutter.
    VIDEO:

tRoUbLe Maker
    Pop Up Sitdown Spinebuster. Slowly this will become the go to Finisher for Cashe. A move that can be hit out of nowhere or setup from an Irish Whip, Cashe lifts the opponent by the arm pits and slams them down into a sitdown spine buster.
    VIDEO:

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
    Being in the business since 01' Jason Cashe (Formerly Kash) has seen almost everything. Been stabbed by fans, cut by rivals, kidnapped a rival's girlfriend and threatened to not only marry her but "violate" her. He even drank Milk of Magnesia and pooped on the windshield of someone's Limo. He has been called many things, has earned many championships. His history with the Commentary and other staff from his days in Total Carnage Wrestling brought his interest to 4CW. He was the "IT" factor in TCW and hasn't stop being that since. Multiple Time World Champion, Cashe has come a far way from being a Dope Dealer in the streets of Atlanta Georgia to being a name in the world of Wrestling. Now going by his Legal Name of Cashe, Jason Cashe is now heading into a new direction of his storied career. His sights set on cementing his Family name in the History books just as he had done with the "Kash" name. 

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
    • 4CW Championship (3x)
    • Xtreme Television Championship (2x)
    • Tag Team Championship w/Jair Hopkins

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
    • APW Suicidal (2x)
    • APW Tag Team w/Shane Borderland (1x)
    • APW TapOut (1x)
    • APW World Heavyweight (2x)
    • AW:X Continental (1x)
    • AZW World Tag Team w/Kraven (1x)
    • BCW Imperial (1x)
    • BCW World Heavyweight (1x)
    • CW Mayhem (1x)
    • EWF X-Kore (1x)
    • FWA Hardcore (1x)
    • FWA World Heavyweight (1x)
    • GHC Heavyweight (2x)
    • IWF Hardcore (1x)
    • IWF Heavyweight (1x)
    • IWF United States (1x)
    • NBW New Breed Heavyweight (1x)
    • PCW World Tag Team w/ Kraven (1x)
    • PCW Undisputed Hardcore (2x)
    • PWS World Class (1x)
    • RWA Television (1x)
    • RWF National (1x)
    • RWF Southern Class (1x)
    • RWF Texas State (1x)
    • TcW X-Division (1x)
    • TPW Middle Class (1x)
    • TPW Television (1x)
    • WCF Tag Championships w/ Tommy Knox (1x)
    • WCF Television (1x)
    • WWA World (1x)
    • XHWF United States (1x)
    • NJFC Tag Championships w/Tommy Knox (1x)

Top Tier Titles: 13
    Secondary Tier: 12
    Hardcore: 11
    Tag Team: 6
    Total: 41

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
    “9-1-1 what are you reporting?”

An almost robotic sounding operator’s voice blares throughout the arena. The live audience grows in their cheers and jeers as heads turn to the stage. Another voice, a whispered cry follows.

“Please help us! There is…”

Sounds of a scuffle, a screeching cry as a male’s voice fills the speakers.

“TROUBLE!”

Out from the back comes Jason Cashe and the fans erupt! Some liking him and some not so much but unless they were wheelchair bound, everyone was on their feet. No theme music, something he hasn't had in a long time for himself.

POWERS: “Coming to us LIVE and Direct from the 3rd Coast! He has held more titles than I care to list! He might kill me but he is a 4 Corners Wrestling Haaaaall of Faaamer! Please welcome.. The “tRoUbLeD1” Jaaaason Caaaaaashe!”

A hoodie vest on that matches his ring gear, Jason Cashe heads to the ring only stopping as he gets to the point where entrance ramp meets ring side. There he drags his foot creating an imaginary line dividing the two; a reference to him saying this line was when the talking stops. He crosses that line and heads around to the nearest set of steel steps. Climbing up onto the apron, Cashe dips through the ropes to enter the ring, removing his vest before letting it fall to the outside. It was time. He was ready to fight.

[/list][/list][/list]
    Code: [Select]
    [i]“9-1-1 what are you reporting?”[/i]

An almost robotic sounding operator’s voice blares throughout the arena. The live audience grows in their cheers and jeers as heads turn to the stage. Another voice, a whispered cry follows.

[i]“Please help us! There is…”[/i]

[center][i][b]“TROUBLE!”[/b][/i][/center]

Out from the back comes Jason Cashe and the fans erupt! Some liking him and some not so much but unless they were wheelchair bound, everyone was on their feet. No theme music, something he hasn't had in a long time for himself.

[b]POWERS:[/b][color=#166189] “Coming to us LIVE and Direct from the 3rd Coast! He has held more titles than I care to list! He might kill me but he is a 4 Corners Wrestling Haaaaall of Faaamer! Please welcome.. The “tRoUbLeD1” Jaaaason Caaaaaashe!”[/color]

A hoodie vest on that matches his ring gear, Jason Cashe heads to the ring only stopping as he gets to the point where entrance ramp meets ring side. There he drags his foot creating an imaginary line dividing the two; a reference to him saying this line was when the talking stops. He crosses that line and heads around to the nearest set of steel steps. Climbing up onto the apron, Cashe dips through the ropes to enter the ring, removing his vest before letting it fall to the outside. It was time. He was ready to fight.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
    “9-1-1 what are you reporting?”

“Please help us! There is…”

“TROUBLE!”

Out from the back comes Jason Cashe with the (INSERT TITLE) hanging from the grip of his right hand. The fans erupt as Cashe lifts the belt up and positions it over his shoulder. Some liking him and some not so much but unless they were wheelchair bound, everyone was on their feet. No theme music, something he hasn't had in a long time for himself.

POWERS: “Coming to us LIVE and Direct from the 3rd Coast! He has held more titles than I care to list! He might kill me but he is a 4 Corners Wrestling Haaaaall of Faaamer! Please welcome the (INSERT CHAMPION).. The “tRoUbLeD1” Jaaaason Caaaaaashe!”

A hoodie vest on that matches his ring gear, Jason Cashe heads to the ring only stopping as he gets to the point where entrance ramp meets ring side. There he drags his foot creating an imaginary line dividing the two; a reference to him saying this line was when the talking stops. He crosses that line and heads around to the nearest set of steel steps. Climbing up onto the apron, Cashe pulls the title from his shoulder lays it over the top turnbuckle before dipping through the ropes to enter the ring, removing his vest before letting it fall to the outside. He grabs his belt and waits for the bell.

Code: [Select]
    [i]“9-1-1 what are you reporting?”[/i]

[i]“Please help us! There is…”[/i]

[center][i][b]“TROUBLE!”[/b][/i][/center]

Out from the back comes Jason Cashe with the (INSERT TITLE) hanging from the grip of his right hand. The fans erupt as Cashe lifts the belt up and positions it over his shoulder. Some liking him and some not so much but unless they were wheelchair bound, everyone was on their feet. No theme music, something he hasn't had in a long time for himself.

[b]POWERS:[/b][color=#166189] “Coming to us LIVE and Direct from the 3rd Coast! He has held more titles than I care to list! He might kill me but he is a 4 Corners Wrestling Haaaaall of Faaamer! Please welcome the (INSERT CHAMPION).. The “tRoUbLeD1” Jaaaason Caaaaaashe!”[/color]

A hoodie vest on that matches his ring gear, Jason Cashe heads to the ring only stopping as he gets to the point where entrance ramp meets ring side. There he drags his foot creating an imaginary line dividing the two; a reference to him saying this line was when the talking stops. He crosses that line and heads around to the nearest set of steel steps. Climbing up onto the apron, Cashe pulls the title from his shoulder lays it over the top turnbuckle before dipping through the ropes to enter the ring, removing his vest before letting it fall to the outside. He grabs his belt and waits for the bell.

HANDLER INFORMATION
    NAME: Jason
    EXPERIENCE: Mid 2000 (Personally), 2001 (Kash/Cashe)
    PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM, Twitter DM

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:46:53 PM by Jason Cashe »