September 16, 2019, 11:21:44 PM

Author Topic: RPing as Konrad Raab here when required (Part time)  (Read 331 times)

Offline Lord Raab

RPing as Konrad Raab here when required (Part time)
« on: October 15, 2017, 03:55:10 PM »
Of course the tweet I did was IC regarding that Konrad would be willing to wrestle for 4CW when he's required, but I also thought about this OOC to put this out in the open as well on a part time bases like if say somebody were to pull out at the last minute for emergency reasons or they leave the fed, I'm willing to RP for Konrad Raab. I won't be able to do it full time obviously not while I still figure out a direction for Lord Raab, but the offer is there if you need me to RP, I'd be more than willing to RP as Konrad on a temporary bases.

Also if you guys say want to do a storylines, feuds or want a one off RP battle with Konrad, I'm more than happy to take requests and RP against you all. One thing I will say, as long as Konrad's part time unless in extreme emergencies, I refuse to do any sort of title matches or a chance to be a title contender matches. If that happens, I'll do it, but only cos of people pulling out.

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Offline Jett Wilder

Re: RPing as Konrad Raab here when required (Part time)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 10:08:06 PM »
We want you back Raab!

1x 4CW Pride Champion
1x 4CW Extreme Champion

Offline Lord Raab

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 09:06:13 PM »
Believe me Jett, I do want to come back here so badly, but I'm still trying to figure out like the sort of character/gimmick Lord Raab will be when he returns. I can't think of any ideas so far to move that forward along with the pic base I still trying to figure out what suits best for him is another issue in itself, especially I'm far from being the biggest fan of WWE. I just need some ideas of the character/gimmick for Lord Raab and pic base ideas too.

It's so frustrating to be honest that I have this problem still on me wanting to be here full time and no ideas of the type of wrestling character or gimmick Lord Raab would be, let alone finding a face scar pic base to go with the character.

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

ydoc

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »
Try to expand upon the picture. Rather than consider what the character should be, consider what the character could be going through. What has Raab been up to? What's going on that the rest of the world doesn't know about? Then once you have an idea what's going on in his world, come back to the character and think about how those goings on shape the man he is now.

Now hurry back!  :P
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:51:38 AM by Seth Daniels »

Johnny Evil

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 02:47:44 AM »
would be good to see you get a couple rps in here and there. Maybe the rps will help you develop something too.