Match of the Night

Octane Championship Match
Fate Championship Match
Tag Team Championship Match
Octane Vs. Adrenaline WarGames
Pride Championship Match
Warzone of Horrors
4CW Championship Match

Author Topic: Fright Night Feedback  (Read 611 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Fright Night Feedback
« on: October 26, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »
Fright Night

SEGMENTS:
Bryan Laughlin, Kaelan Price, American Tommy, Seth Daniels, Anastasia Hayden, Andre Holmes, Johnny Evil, Cosmo Cooper, Genevie Carlson, Bryan Williams, Aidan Carlisle, Chris Madison, Amber Ryan, Boston, Persephone Marquis, Dakota Smith, Viduus Morta, Zion, Kimitsu Zombie, and Bronx Valescence

MATCHES:
Bryan Williams, Andre Holmes, Caleb Houston, Hurricane Wrigley, and Eli

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Offline Bronxy V

Re: Fright Night Feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »
Will try and put my match aside in these.

Favorite Segment:
Boston's return segment. I debuted around the same time he did, so all of his call backs I go, he mentioned Bronx/Boston which was one of my first big matches here in 4CW.

Favorite Spot:
Vassa forcing Johnson to motorboat Genie after she uses her boobs as a distraction.

Biggest Surprise:
Ana getting beaten by Caroline a second time in 4CW to go on to the finals of the gauntlet.

Biggest Upset:
Tommy as fate champion is huge! Massive victory for that guy.

MVP:
Team Adrenaline. Loved their work vs. Team Octane. A lot of people poo pooed the war games but I think it turned out really fun.

Offline Jason Cashe

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 02:45:54 AM »
So.. Fright Night happened. Cashe almost went to the other venue hosting Fright Night.

Offline Amber Jaye

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:03:34 AM »
Favorite Segment: Everything and everyone. Too hard to pick a favorite right now. Everyone just keeps on proving why 4CW really is the top level fed out there.

To even stand a chance in any match you need to be main event level in any other place out there, and even then it guarantees nothing. Seg turnout is always fantastic so not even gonna try narrow it down.

Favorite Spot: Anything out of warzone, take your pick from that match cause it was all phenomenal.

Bias special shoutout to BW for the Pride title match, we came to him with some kinda out there spots and he worked them in seamlessly so gotta give some credit where its due on that one.

Biggest Surprise: Fate title match, once Ana was out I couldn't pick who was gonna win. Everyone in that match absolutely killed it.

Biggest Upset: That I lost? Kidding. Gotta say Tommy snatching the Fate title that Ana had such a firm grasp on. Gonna be interesting to see that title picture going ahead.

MVP: Staff. Match writers. Everyone who contributed to this crazy stupid shit we do... <3

4CW: 10-6-0
Carnage: 12-2-0
Life: 0-1-0

Offline Mariano Fernandez

• Champion
  • "Say hello... to DA #TROLL GUY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »
Favorite Segment: Team Adrenaline's pep talk. I like when teams/stables have speeches that give them cohesion.

Favorite Spot: "I AM NOT A CUCK AND MY NAME ISN'T FEETS!"

Biggest Surprise: I too will have to go with Ana losing the Fate match.

Biggest Upset: In that same line of logic, American Tommy winning it has to be.

MVP: Lauryn taking the win for Team Adrenaline. She worked her ass off in her feud with Sativa, and deserves the recognition.

- Special thanks to Kestrel for the avatar and signature

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 09:52:43 AM »
October 25, 2017 was such a blessing for me, Danni, as Lauryn Wolfe had her final match in 4CW and is on route to retirement.

The bitch was originally supposed to leave at Winter Wasteland, but our father and Lord from above have decided to grant me my wish early after circumstances have changed, and the weight of the world has come off of me! #Blessed

And Perry, I know you're upset, but at the end of it all.... I got what I wanted and I can solely focus on Caroline in 4CW, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* Sorry y'all, Caroline was my original baby, soooo. Yeah. The bitch was gonna replace Lauryn anyway.

Back with this feedback tho.

Favorite Segment:   Gotta agree with Jazz. Great turn out and quality with all of the segments. 4CW just keeps snatching wigs.

Favorite Spot: The ending sequence for Manny vs. Bronx. I was legit squealing when I was reading and visualizing the cage being on Manny. Think Lauryn was low-key responsible since she told Bronx on Twitter to destroy Manny.

Oops.

Also, 100+ Kek Points for having Manny get up right after the match.

Biggest Surprise: Boston returning. Now and then, I like to dip into the archives. Check out the old RPs, look to see who used to be here and all that jazz. Going to be interesting to see how his history with Bronx carries out into 4CW today.

Biggest Upset: None. Even with Tommy winning, I read his RP and I figured that his piece was a really strong one.

MVP: Every one of you that role played for this PPV cycle. Seriously, I mean it! Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get ALL of the RPs out for the PPV. We were so close, but hey. All but one handler got something up? I'll take it.

Still, this is by far the strongest PPV performance we've had, in my opinion, in 4CW. Period. You all did amazing, and some of you probably put out your best work thus far here in this fed. The quality of the roleplays were so good, and it was hard for me to even decide for myself who would win, like Tommy, Manny, Queef, Genie, etc.

So, you're all MVPs. <3 Keep slaying.

P.S. Y'ALL QUEEF IS FINNA GETTING HER 4CW TITLE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:54:24 AM by Lauryn Wolfe »

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!

Boston

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 01:22:18 PM »
Favorite Segment:
I especially liked the Adrenaline Wargames seg and the quick Bronx seg right before the main event. Both of them had an old school feel to them that helped build the anticipation of their respective matches.  I probably also chose them because they're the folks I know, let's be honest. I LIKED them all (esp. Cosmo, Tommy), but those are the two that resonated the most with me.

Favorite Spot: 
Just follow Dakota around during the Warzone of Horrors and you'll find like 6. The highlight for me I think would be the blatant attempted murder (of which, there were a lot on this show, don't get me wrong) of Erron Wilder, when Dakota strangled him with barbed wire, bashed him with said barbed wire, and then chokeslammed him off the top of a cage through a glass table (I heard 4CW uses real glass and shit too).  Warzone of Horrors is a spotfest, so it's tough to top, but there were some real cool scenes from all of the matches- namely, Bronx/Manny, which had some awesome spots (powerbomb through the ring, somehow, but I loved it) and told an outstanding story.

Biggest Upset:
I've been around 4CW before, but not for a good while, so I'm new to most of the roster. I've been having fun getting to know all of your characters (talent is insane)- but it doesn't leave much room for surprise as far as results go. From what I saw on the boards, everybody came with it and it seems the roster is in a state that anyone could beat anyone else at any time.

Biggest Surprise:
There weren't a ton of surprises for me, aside from the spots I obviously didn't see coming.  But, like I said, I'm an old head in this circle, but I'm brand new to most of the (very impressive) talent, so there wasn't anything to leave me too shocked.

MVP:
From my experience, Wallace puts a fuck ton of time and effort into making this place what it is, so you gotta shout him out as the MVP.  Dude is 4CW.  That being said, I'm impressed as fuck right now with the whole squad. Fright Night didn't have a single weak or boring point to it and the boards were fun to read all week- much respect to Bronx for coming out of the gates strong as fuck and setting the fucking tone for this cycle.  Can't WAIT to see Valescence/Marquis in a couple of months.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:28:25 PM by Boston »

Offline Genevie Carlson

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 03:11:19 PM »
Favorite Segment: A lot of good ones. I canít pick just one.

Favorite Spot: I canít pick just one. The main event, mixed with the Warzone.

Biggest Upset: Tommy becoming Fate Champion

Biggest Surprise: Every title that could change hands? Changed hands

MVP: Bronx, Manny, and Lauryn. Hell of a way to go out girl. Gonna miss you.

Bryan Williams

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »
Favorite Segment: Bronx's segment before the main event was good, a nice tone setter.

Favorite Spot: There were a whole lot of spots in the Warzone match, the whole thing was real damn good. Obviously I'll have to go with the main event, Bronx using a cage to pin Manny down. Perfect way to end the match.

Biggest Surprise: Boston returning, a nice surprise though. Glad to see him returning, hope to see him stay for a while.

Biggest Upset: American Tommy winning would probably fit here. I guess Ana losing in general is a pretty big upset, but that character can move onto bigger and better things now.

MVP: Lauryn, Persephone and Bronx all killed it. Team Adrenaline too!

ydoc

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 04:53:58 PM »
Favorite Segment: The Team Adrenaline segment. That much collaboration is impressive!

Favorite Spot: Phe showing her tits in the front row. ... Ok, maybe that didn't happen. I liked when the Octane announce team jumped in on the Adrenaline announce team creating havoc on the line as well as the Manny love to close out the show.

Biggest Surprise: Virtual tie between all titles having new owners and American Tommy winning the Fate Championship. Not that Tommy didn't do a great job this cycle or in recent memory, he just felt like he didn't have enough momentum to pull it out. I wasn't surprised by Octane winning the Fate Title - figured that was part of the point of this match - but thought it would've been Caroline.

Biggest Upset: Me. I was pretty upset when I lost. :'( In seriousness though, I think Tommy did an amazing job pulling the Fate Championship to Octane despite his lack of a proper push to build toward it.

MVP: Bryan Laughlin and obviously the match writers. I know y'all got that Adrenaline love flowing but Laughlin's piece this week was on point. He and Kaelan have been riding the roller coaster of their relationship and the lead-in segment where Laughlin promised to come back to her, the match, and the CD posted by Kaelan (she gets an MVP share?) where Laughlin struggled to return from that dark, broken place felt rough in a good way. Very well done by both.

Offline Chris Madison

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »
Favorite Segment: Definitely Bronx's prematch segment.

Favorite Spot: Pick any spot during the Warzone Of Horror's match. Every year its a spotfest!

Biggest Surprise: This isn't meant to be a shot, so please don't take it that way... Cyrus's continued showings since his return. Riddle has the ability to be one of the best in 4CW if he doesn't get in his own way. So far, he's been consistent and he's been real good. I hope he continues pushing because if he does, we could see some interesting matches between him and that talented Octane roster.

Biggest Upset: If we're talking upset victories I think it's a toss up between American Tommy winning the Fate Championship and World$tar dropping the tag straps after impressing during Bad Company. I have to lean towards American Tommy over Anna.

MVP: Hands down staff... To put together a show of this magnitude on time is impressive and deserves a round of applause.

1x 4CW Champion
1x 4CW Pride Champion
2018 South Beach Brawl Cup Winner
2018 Hall of Famer

Offline Jman2k3

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 01:53:18 PM »
Loved the whole show. Fright Night is always my favorite ppv. Never disappoints.

Offline Zombie

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 11:03:56 PM »
I'll try to pick out new stuff

Favorite Segment: But I really liked the Warzone Adrenaline team seg. Also the Kaelin/McLaughin thing. Love Laughlin storyline.

Favorite Spot: There were so many great ones especially in that wargames match but I'll pick Carmella going for the pointless pin on Marquis.

Biggest Surprise: That all the titles changed hands. A 'this changes everything' moment for the fed. And Dakota joining up with Viduus???

Biggest Upset: Yeah Tommy winning

MVP: Everyone. A lot of work was put into this and it made for a great great show. Most everyone shined.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 11:04:22 PM by Zombie »