February 27, 2020, 03:37:40 AM

Author Topic: Adrenaline 1 RP Division No More  (Read 466 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Adrenaline 1 RP Division No More
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:50:12 PM »
With Octane up and going well and just about everyone on Adrenaline cranking out 2 RP's as it is, we have decided to do away with the 1 RP division (Fate) on Adrenaline. We have a 1 RP show which showcases that now. You guys and gals are still welcome to work out 1 RP limits with your opponents if you would like to, that's you call. Just know that it will have an effect on the show ratings. There is a bonus per match for matches that are completely maxed out and the standard would now be 2 moving forward for each person in a singles and 2 per team in a tag (unless more than 2 person teams).

Offline Andre Holmes

• "Relentless. One Word, One Lifestyle!"
    • View Profile
Re: Adrenaline 1 RP Division No More
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 12:32:54 AM »
So how would challenging for the fate championship work?

4CW Championships & Achievements
Pride Champion (1 Time)
MotN Award (1 Time)

Offline Alexis Mercer

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 05:25:21 AM »
I think the Fate Championship should be a second tier for Octane, tbh. Just my two cents about it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:26:13 AM by Alexis Mercer »

tornadodesencadenado

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:06 AM »

Do the show ratings you mentioned have any impact on the mechanics of the game, or are those just done for fun?  And are there ways the players can increase the show ratings beyond RP length?

Bryan Williams

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 01:49:02 PM »

Do the show ratings you mentioned have any impact on the mechanics of the game, or are those just done for fun?  And are there ways the players can increase the show ratings beyond RP length?

They're done for fun, ratings are factored in by how many segments a show has and how many people roleplay for the card.

THE ONE

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:35:21 PM »
Sorry to hijack, but do segments count towards rp score? While backreading all the stickies and stuff, I saw something that intimated that (something about "if you want them to count, you need to ask for them ahead of time), but I couldn't find anything specific or in the rubric.

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:03:53 AM »
Sorry to hijack, but do segments count towards rp score? While backreading all the stickies and stuff, I saw something that intimated that (something about "if you want them to count, you need to ask for them ahead of time), but I couldn't find anything specific or in the rubric.

They're worth a point total, whether doing one or five - just one point. Basically the only way they become a factor is in the event of a tie they're used as a tie breaker.

THE ONE

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 03:24:33 PM »

They're worth a point total, whether doing one or five - just one point. Basically the only way they become a factor is in the event of a tie they're used as a tie breaker.

Thanks!