January 21, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Author Topic: Jason Bourne  (Read 91 times)

Offline Jason Bourne

• View Profile
Jason Bourne
« on: November 29, 2017, 11:29:59 PM »
JASON BOURNE

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Jason Bourne
NICKNAME: Lone Wolf
DATE OF BIRTH: March 1st, 1990
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: February 3rd, 2017
HEIGHT: 6'6"
WEIGHT: 275 lbs
BILLED FROM: Los Angles, California
ALIGNMENT: Heel
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "I bring the darkness (end of days)" by Tommy Vext
PICBASE: Baron Corbin
TWITTER HANDLE: @JasonBourneAS
DESIRED SHOW: Octane (1 RP 1,500 words)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
a guy who doesn’t play well with other. If he loses a match he’ll end up attack the opponent (basically being frustrated). If he win then he’ll still attack the opponent and send a message to whoever he is facing next. He rude, crude to people other then to his wife.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Black hair
Dark Brown eyes
He as tattoos on his arm of which would take about 80 to 90 hours to get finished.

IN-RING GEAR:
Black sleeveless shirt with a wolf on the Front and above it is say “DOR” above it, Bourne on the back. Black tights, black knee pads, and black boots.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: powerhouse

STANDING
  • Bear hug
  • Powerbomb
  • STO in the corner
  • Gutwrench powerbomb
  • Fireman carry neckbreaker to the knee
  • Spinebuster
  • Hangman neckbreaker
  • Pendulum Backbreaker
  • Snap powerslam (w/ Pin)
  • Shining wizard
  • STO
  • Darkness falls (chokeslam Backbreaker)
  • Snake eyes with a running boot to the face
  • Body avalanche
  • running clothesline
  • running powerslam

GROUND
  • knee drop to face
  • kick to the spine
  • stomp to leg

RUNNING
  • big boot
  • clothesline
  • chop block

AERIAL
  • flying clothesline
  • diving elbow (opponent on the stomach and back)

TAUNTS
  • spread and raises his arms in the air
  • cut throat
  • yells at the opponent to get up (taunt before Day of Reckoning)

SIGNATURE
Six Feet deep: Spinning belly-to-back suplex, sometimes lifted into a spinning side slam)
Wolfbane: Angel Wings

FINISHER
DAY OF RECKONING: Modified lifting reverse STO

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
He was born and raised in Tampa, Florida where he had an okay life. But that all changed when he father left him and forced Jason to be who he is now. He hate his father and his father called him and wanted to come to his wedding to Brandi and he just lost it. He wasn’t there for him during his childhood and he wanted to be there now? Nah ain’t going to happen. He has a daughter named melody and if there is one thing that’s going to set him off is people talking bad about his wife or daughter.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • NA

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • NA

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

The lights goes out as a wolf on the tron comes up and it was burning up and on the side of the wolf it saw Jason Bourne. The mini tron and the stage video was also on fire. There is chanting goes on as “I bring the Darkness (end of days) by tommy Vext hits the pa System and out comes Jacob Bourne.

” Who do you think you are?
You’ve now gone much too far
I bring the darkness, I am the thunder”

He looks down at the crowd as he moves left and right. He’s wearing his black sleeveless shirt with a wolf on the front and “DOR” above it, black tights, black knee pads, and black boots. Just then the guitar Rhythm starts  and the lights starts flashing white and the tron turns to his showing all his match with fire around it, the mini tron turns gray and flashing as the stage video.

”I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways
I’ll make you reel, I'll be your end of days”

POWERS: "On his way to the ring he hails from Los Angeles, California. Standing in at six foot six, weighing in a TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS …HE IS JASON ….BOURNE."

He looks at him as he raises his hands in the air and the fans boo him. He stays on the stage for a few seconds as he looks at the fans in a disgusting look.

”Out of the ashes a clear light will shine
A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine
Blinding to all those too close to the light
I’ll bury your souls in the dark of the night”

He starts walking down as we see a few fans holding their hands out to him and he stops as he looks at them, walks up to them and pushes a few of them down on the ground. He then points at himself and blew snot on them.

”Underground, you’ll make no sound
Got nowhere left to go
Things begin, but then they end
The truth it hurts to know”

He moves back as he continues to head down to the ring. He stops as he looks around and climbs up the steel steps and walks along side the ropes. He turns as he back as he rest against it and looks at them again.

“I watch with wonder, as you go under
Words to the unwise
Story’s ending, I’m attending
The scene of your demise”

He then turns his back towards the fans and enters as he comes towards the other ropes and yells at the fans as he brings his brings his arms from the sides.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder
I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days

He smirks as he gets ready for the match and waits for his opponent.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The lights goes out as a wolf on the tron comes up and it was burning up and on the side of the wolf it saw Jason Bourne. The mini tron and the stage video was also on fire. There is chanting goes on as “I bring the Darkness (end of days) by tommy Vext hits the pa System and out comes Jacob Bourne.

” Who do you think you are?
You’ve now gone much too far
I bring the darkness, I am the thunder”

He looks down at the crowd as he moves left and right. He’s wearing his black sleeveless shirt with a wolf on the front and “DOR” above it, black tights, black knee pads, black boots, and his 4cw (title) around his waist. Just then the guitar Rhythm starts  and the lights starts flashing white and the tron turns to his showing all his match with fire around it, the mini tron turns gray and flashing as the stage video.

”I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you reel, I'll be your end of days”

POWERS: "On his way to the ring he hails from Los Angeles, California. Standing in at six foot six, weighing in a TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS …HE IS THE 4CW (TITLE) CHAMPION …JASON ….BOURNE."

He looks at him as he raises his hands in the air and the fans boo him. He stays on the stage for a few seconds as he looks at the fans in a disgusting look. He unsnaps the championship around his waist and rises it into the air so the crowd can look at him and the title. He then lowers it as he put it on his right shoulder.

”Out of the ashes a clear light will shine
A power like the sun, but the heat is all mine
Blinding to all those too close to the light
I’ll bury your souls in the dark of the night”

He starts walking down as we see a few fans holding their hands out to him and he stops as he looks at them, walks up to them and pushes a few of them down on the ground. He then points at himself, blew snot on them, and the points at his title again.

”Underground, you’ll make no sound
Got nowhere left to go
Things begin, but then they end
The truth it hurts to know”

He moves back as he put the title back on his shoulder and continues to head down to the ring. He stops as he looks around and climbs up the steel steps and walks along side the ropes. He turns as he back as he rest against it and looks at them again.

“I watch with wonder, as you go under
Words to the unwise
Story’s ending, I’m attending
The scene of your demise”

He then turns his back towards the fans and enters as he comes towards the other ropes and yells at the fans as he raises his title in the air and smirks. He then brings it down and proceeds to kiss it and gives a huge a smirk on his face.

”I bring the darkness, I am the thunder
I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make it real, I’ll bring you end of days”

He then lowers his belt onto his shoulder and waits for his opponent.

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Jason
EXPERIENCE: not even a year.
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM, twitter.