Erica Cambry Vs. Alexis Mercer
Gavin Grimes Vs. Andre Holmes
Boston Vs. Bryan Williams
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Chris Madison
Aidan Carlisle Vs. Nurse Kinsley Vs. Amber Ryan
Dakota Smith Vs. Kimitsu Zombie
Cyrus Riddle Vs. Anastasia Hayden
Jason Cashe Vs. Persephone Marquis

Author Topic: Adrenaline E78 Feedback  (Read 225 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Adrenaline E78 Feedback
« on: January 11, 2018, 01:14:10 AM »
Adrenaline E78

SEGMENTS:
Jett Wilder, Tara Michaels, Bronx Valescence, Nurse Kinsley, Persephone Marquis, Gavin Grimes, Bryan Williams, Boston, Andre Holmes, Mark Storm, Genevie Carlson, Aidan Carlisle, Viduus Morta, Alessandro Quagliaterre, Jason Cashe, Cyrus Riddle, Kimitsu Zombie, Amber Ryan, Anastasia Hayden, Dakota Smith, Jair Hopkins, Phe, and Eli

MATCHES:
Wrigley, Bryan Williams, Aidan Carlisle, Andre Holmes, Phe, and Eli

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Online Alexis Mercer

Re: Adrenaline E78 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 02:36:39 PM »
Favorite Segment: It's between two segments: the opening segment with the awards and Mark Storm coming out to issue an open challenge against anyone. Always been a fan of Mark Storm. Anyway, those two segments stay out for me.

Favorite Spot: This show had a lot of good spots. But, I thoroughly enjoyed the spots in Cashe and Persephone main event the most. Every spot felt like they were throwing everything at each other.

Biggest Surprise: Nothing stands out as surprising to me.

Biggest Upset: Jair Hopkins pinning the Champ in the opening match.

MVP: Jair Hopkins

Offline Marksman

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:48:56 PM »
Favorite Segment: the awards segment was a fun read but anything with Jett usually is. Also, wondering what the deal with with Dakota and Jair?

Favorite Spot: The ME and the opening match were both amazing to read. Not one specific spot I enjoyed over another but both were really well written.

Biggest Surprise: Jair and Bronx were the openers? Lol. No real surprises tonight.

Biggest Upset: I've know Jair as a different character so while I know he is talented anytime the world champ is beaten has to be an upset.

MVP: Jair

Offline Bryan Williams

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 05:47:05 PM »
Favorite Segment: The awards segment was a good way to start off the show, and I also liked the Mark Storm segment. Partial to the Marquis segments throughout the night, I thought they were funny.

Favorite Spot: Jair connecting with the OMFG to win would have to be it. Something that Bronx was able to avoid before, but Jair caught him and took the match.

Biggest Surprise: The number of upsets on this show. A lot of people who were favorites did not win. Definitely an interesting way to start out of the new year. Madison losing three in a row is pretty surprising though, so I'll go with that.

Biggest Upset: In terms of everything, Jair Hopkins beating Bronx Valescence to start off the show is a pretty big upset.

MVP: Jair Hopkins

Offline Jason Cashe

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »
Favorite Segment: Honestly? Queef's segments. Killed it. Her biggest issue is she too often takes from personal and blends it into the ic. These segments were funny as hell outside of those blurry lines. I also enjoyed fucking around with Riddle and the segment work he did otherise. He had a spot in one where he says medicine and poison in the dose. Best line on the entire show.. Raw as fuck.

Favorite Spot:
I love spots. From the taser in Aidans match to all the various spots in the Opener as well. For the Main I wanted to throw some spots in to sell both sides and it was done very well. However not referencing Match spots but other spots. The botched ending that has since been fixed in the Williams/Boston match. Dakota disappearing on Hopkins at the end of their segment. Ana had a strong segment with choice words about who runs 4CW. Just a PPV quality show..

Biggest Surprise:
Madison. Losing now 3 back to back matches? I have seent this dude own shit everywhere he has been. Be it places of bias towards a given group of people or a place that it fair as can be, he finds his perch and carries that rep of being legit. This is a game. So to show respect for the time and work put in? When done in good taste is always good to have on any roster.

Biggest Upset:
Honestly? Douche bags will say it was a night of upsets. While there is talent at every corner of this roster, you truly can see where the staff has the toughest job to decide winners. Taking all aspects of the characters involved be it records, writing talent which has to be within 4CW's guidelines. Stephen King could join and suck ass because there is a system with rules in place for a reason. You want something different that fits you better, go find it. Hopkins had doubt. Most do when they on this roster and dont get blinded by their own self image. So upset? More their night and that can change often here as to who owns it.

MVP:
Fed first mentality is major for any fed's health. But who has it more than staff? They have the job of making the toughest decisions when judging close matches. Hearing people fill their DMs with complaints over unsanctioned happenings that they cannot control at all times. Yet without them writing matches, coding shit up, doing GFX, recruiting and keeping the nails in place? We would all be somewhere else.

That was the oh oh see feedback. The eye see review is simple.

"So... Adrenaline happened!"

Offline Bronxy V

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 10:11:14 PM »
Favorite Segment: Marquis tore it down, all good stuff. Really digging the Mark Storm first because I am a fan. Awards show bit was really good as well. Abs always does funny bits in his segments as well.

Favorite Spot: The drama to the end of Madison/Abs was really well done, kudos to whoever come up with that spot. Drama was high, and I bit into it being a draw up until the last second.

Biggest Surprise: Cyrus over Ana, Riddle had been tagged with being a flake, and I think he's proven people wrong since coming back. I don't think anyone can say they've beaten Madison and Ana in back to back matches. That is insane. Definitely starting to hit his stride.

Biggest Upset: Alessandro over Madison. I think Abs is as good as they come, and he's beaten me before in other places, but again. Madison is on another tier here, and people are starting to catch up. Just goes to show the level of competition here is as good as it has EVER been.

MVP: JAIR. I have no regrets with what I posted, and I think it was the best I have to offer and Jair beat it, that deserves an MVP vote imo.