February 18, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Author Topic: Bristol Lee King  (Read 148 times)

Offline BrizzieLeeKing

• View Profile
Bristol Lee King
« on: January 15, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »
Bristol Lee King

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Bristol Lee King
NICKNAME: Brizzie Lee
DATE OF BIRTH: March 13,1998
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: N/A - has only competed in minor British Independent circuits.
HEIGHT: 5’10”
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
BILLED FROM: Bristol, England
ALIGNMENT: Heel
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Horns" by Bryce Fox
PICBASE: Jessica Clements
TWITTER HANDLE: @BrizFromBristol
DESIRED SHOW: Octane (1 RP 1,500 words)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Loud and Lairy Bristol lass, enjoys a good wind up but never crosses the line into what she would deem as cruel or too far. Easy going and generally good natured, takes a lot to have her really snap back, but isn’t a pushover by any means.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Fairly tall, quite slim. Brunette wavy hair usually worn long. Freckles, pale, General English complexion.

IN-RING GEAR:
Full length tights, decorated in blue and white quarters (like Bristol rovers) knee high white lace up boots, cropped matching top with gold trim, hair braided down her back.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: High Flying Risk Taker/Showboater, (not very technically sound).

STANDING
  • Twisting Wrist Lock
  • Kesagiri Chop
  • Pistol Whipping

GROUND
  • Spinning boot scrape
  • Snapdown Takedown
  • Triangle choke w/ body scissors

RUNNING
  • Bicycle Kick
  • Mushroom Stomp
  • Running Forearm

AERIAL
  • Phoenixrana
  • Metora
  • Sunset Flip

TAUNTS
  • Bitch Slap
  • Face Wash
  • Dusts hands off over prone opponent

SIGNATURE
NAME:Where’s she to then Wheelbarrow Counter into Bulldog
NAME: Round T’Corner Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown

FINISHER
NAME: Smoothin’ Octopus Stretch
NAME: Get Proper Shiranui

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Briz has only worked in independent small scale companies, a handful of matches at a time and mostly been focused on training to be able to compete in the “big leagues”. She comes from an affluent background, her father owning several companies and has paid for anything and everything she asked for. She’s been training to wrestle since was 15, with her first match happening just days after her 18th birthday. She grew up in central Bristol and picked up the General bad habits teenagers do, drinking, smoking etc. being a trust fund baby she’s never really worked for anything in her life and her father agreed to sponsor her visa to come work in the states hoping she will finally pick up a work ethic instead of focusing on a partying lifestyle.

"HEY!"

The arena lights dim down and flicker in red, and "Horns" by Bryce Fox blares through the arena.

"In her heart, there's a hole
There's a black mark on her soul
In her hands is my heart
And she won't let go 'til it's scarred..."

Ring Announcer: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, standing at 5’10 and weighing in at 175 pounds, from Bristol, United Kingdom... BRIZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Brizzie Lee comes out on stage, both hands thrown in a "WHAT!?" defiant gesture, as the fans receive her with jeers and boos.

"Try to breeeeeeeeeeeeathe but I can't
'Cause the air she feeds me is damned
Got a touch like a thorn
'Cause the girl, she's hiding horns"

Tossing her hair and waving off the crowd, she walks down the aisle, mouthing off at them as she walks.

"She got blood cold as ice
And a heart made of stone
But she keeps me alive
She's the beast in my bones"

The lights stop flickering, staying in dim red, as Brizzie climbs the apron, first gesturing "COME GET SOME!" on the ropes, and then taking her time to climb the turnbuckle.

"She got two little horns and they get me a little bit-"

*BOOM!*

Brizzie headbangs to the beat, and with a huge pyro blast, the lights come back to normal as the track hits the chorus. She jumps down and heads to the center of the ring, still nodding her head to the track, raising her arms for a final pose as it finally fades out.

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Carly
EXPERIENCE: ?? Years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Twitter DM