Kimitsu Zombie Vs. Jason Cashe
Gavin Grimes Vs. Nurse Kinsley
Alexis Mercer Vs. Mark Storm
Boston & Amber Ryan Vs. Sadboiz
Andre Holmes Vs. Jair Hopkins
Dakota smith & Anastasia Hayden Vs. Viduus Morta & Bronx Valescence
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Crysu Riddle
Aidan Carlisle Vs. Genevie Carlson

Author Topic: Adrenaline E79 Feedback  (Read 403 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Adrenaline E79 Feedback
« on: January 25, 2018, 01:13:35 AM »
Adrenaline E79

SEGMENTS:
Jason Cashe, Kimitsu Zombie, Dakota Smith, Viduus Morta, Alexis Mercer, Boston, Amber Ryan, Mark Storm, Bronx Valescence, Anastasia Hayden, Bryan Williams, Persephone Marquis, Jair Hopkins, Andre Holmes, Alessandro Quagliaterre, Cyrus Riddle, Aidan Carlisle, and Phe

MATCHES:
Andre Holmes, Bryan Williams, Aidan Carlisle, Phe, and Eli

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Offline Amber Jaye

Re: Adrenaline E79 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 03:27:07 AM »
Favorite Segment:

There's a few great mentions on this cause the 4CW shows are always full of great segments but personal favourites were the Phoenix/Dr Patton segment and the opening one between Cashe and Kimitsu.

Favorite Spot:

I don't like to narrow down on these things- you could argue every single match had something worth mentoning so massive kudos to the matchwriters for continuously raising the bar.

Biggest Surprise:

Not sure much surprises me about these shows anymore in all honesty- a few close matches that I would have predicted to go the other way but otherwise I think its safe to say no ones getting a heart attack from surprise on this show.

Biggest Upset:

Can I say my match? I feel like thats biased but coming in against Bryan and Marquis, you can never really feel confident about winning.

Unbiased- maybe AQ vs Riddle or the Dakota/Ana vs Bronx/Viduus I think.

MVP: Judges and matchwriters- we must make things so god damn difficult for you guys at times.

4CW: 10-6-0
Carnage: 12-2-0
Life: 0-1-0

Offline Jason Cashe

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:29:03 AM »
Favorite Segment:
Had a TON of fun with Kimi working our segment. Pleasure! But unbiasedly I will go with Williams and.. Umm.. I forget her name. Their segment was funny! I like how they play off each other and am amazed they have only won one tag match together.

Favorite Spot:
Come on? Cashe and Kimi kissed! Hahaha is there another spot to even mention?! Andre did a good job with that springboard into the sitdown spinebuster. Main Event was littered with big spots. The outcome of Bronx and Dakota outside the ring was sick too! Always a show that makes a spot monkey like me entertained.

Biggest Surprise:
AQ over Riddle. I know Skittles only did one rp but IC it was a battle. I think it is only an upset because Skittles recently had huge wins. Could very well see these two square up again later with 4CW Title contention on the line next time.

Biggest Upset:
I am reserving this for what everyone wants to ses but has yet to happen. Wallace falling down some stairs. Until this happens, it will be my biggest upset.

MVP:
Aidan Carlisle. For those who know her history in 4CW. She has always held a spot for the Extreme division. Before, she found herself in the Pride Division so now in her return, she finally gets to the spot she has desired for a long time now. Genie and Aidan deserve a huge nod here because as sexist as Wallace has been about women wrestling in the past (hair pulling) these two not only held it down for the Main Event but put on a clinic in their work leading into the show. Genie is due to be a namesake in 4CW for as long as she wants to be here and Aidan will be the same. I expect both to be 4CW Champions before they either leave the fed or the fed closes. Mark my words.

jeffmrls

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 10:21:07 AM »
Favorite Segment:
Cashe always makes me laugh with his segments and the opening one was great.

Favorite Spot:
Personally, I loved the Bronx hitting Ana with his finisher and then taking Dakota out. The kiss between Cashe and Zombie was hilarious as well.

Biggest Surprise:
Im going to go with Zombie over Cashe and AQ over Riddle. Riddle has had some big wins and Cashe is coming off a big one last show too.

Biggest Upset:
Aidan Carlisle? I think anytime a championship changes hands it should be considered an upset.

MVP:
Aidan Carlisle. Congrats to new champ.

Bryan Williams

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 04:19:56 PM »
Favorite Segment: I enjoyed the Boston/Amber segment before our tag match. Boston is always a fun read, definitely puts the work in to make his character enjoyable. Mark Storm always has solid segments, I enjoyed AQ and Riddle hyping up their match as well. Also, James Shark was hanging out with Cashe, what a crazy time we live in folks!

Favorite Spot: The kiss between Kimi and Cashe was interesting, but I enjoyed the ending of the Bronx/Viduus vs. Ana/Dakota match. Bronx just took everyone out, good stuff.

Biggest Surprise: It's a nice surprise, Zombie getting a win after a tough few shows. Hasn't been an easy road for that character, so it's a good win for her.

Biggest Upset: Don't think there was really one this show.

MVP: Aidan Carlisle.

Boston

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 08:44:26 PM »
Favorite Segment: As always, there were a ton of entertaining ones, but I'll go with either Cashe/Zombie or Williams/Marquis. Both of them were especially fun to read and hyped their matches well. Loved Williams/Marquis' response to all my bullshit the last month.

Favorite Spot: Match writing in 4CW, overall, is always awesome. Every single match told a great story. Loved the finish of our match, especially with Williams tying in an element from my rp to play an integral role. Guy does an outstanding job of selling character intricacies that might sometimes be overlooked.  The main event in general was outstanding. Really liked AQ/Riddle as well, especially the finish.

Biggest Surprise: "The kiss" and Zombie being able to pull it off in the end. I won't call it an upset, really, but she's had a real tough road to hoe, so I was happy to see her pull out a big, well-deserved win.   

Biggest Upset: A win is never in the bag in 4CW, so that being said, I was excited to see Amber was able to carry us to a win. Haha let's hope she can keep it up.

MVP: Haha I'll let Amber to continue to pull the weight and just second what she said. Must be like a weekend of Quantum Physics trying to come up with winners of just about every match, while the match writers have reflected the battles on the boards phenomenally.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:08:02 PM by Boston »