September 16, 2019, 11:19:00 PM

Poll

Which pic base should I use for Lord Raab?

Necro Butcher
1 (33.3%)
Jun Kasai
0 (0%)
Other (State who)
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Lord Raab's pic base  (Read 147 times)

Offline Lord Raab

Lord Raab's pic base
« on: February 04, 2018, 11:36:49 AM »
You guys know how bad I want to come back to RP here for 4CW, especially for the upcoming PPV which I believe is the 150th 4CW show (Correct me if I'm wrong) and whether he'll have a segment spot or wrestle, you can guarantee him being at the show as it wouldn't feel right if Lord Raab wasn't appearing on the PPV in a company that helped his career grow.

The only reason I haven't been back here earlier is down to a simple thing I want you guys to help me with, a pic base for Lord Raab. Some time ago, I did a segment of Lord Raab pulling out of 4CW because he had skin cancer on his face which got removed in August via surgery but he also had to be patched up for other things on his body meaning right now, his face and I'm thinking his body as well is covered with scars.

So I went researching for wrestlers with scars and I think these two would be perfect with the Lord Raab character being completely redone and the name still stays the same for now as I can't think of other names. Right now, that's the only thing holding me back from coming to 4CW.

I also have the other option on the poll as well in case you guys think of someone better, but it has to be with someone that's got scars on his face and body. Give me your thoughts as well as your reasons why you voted for what you've chosen. Staff in 4CW of Eli Carlson and Perry Wallace can also help me with this if they want to as well. Thanks for the help guys. If this is in the wrong place, Perry or Eli can move it to the right place.

Necro Butcher

Jun Kasai

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:01:40 PM by Lord Raab »

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Bryan Williams

Re: Lord Raab's pic base
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 12:23:56 PM »
Necro Butcher would make the most sense, considering the kind of matches that Raab has been in.

Offline Alessandro Quagliaterre

Re: Lord Raab's pic base
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »
I chose other

Franck Ribery has a pretty fucked up face. Or Carlos Tevez. Or Joleon Lescott.

Jun Kasai would not work imo. Necro while good, looks too much like Danny Gordy IRL.