Bryan Laughlin Vs. Kaz Bonham
Andre Holmes Vs. Alexis Mercer
Ally Gregory Vs. Genevie Carlson
Tag Team Championship Match
XTV Championship Match
Dakota Smith Vs. Viduus Morta
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Jair Hopkins
Anastasia Hayden Vs. Bronx Valescence

Author Topic: Retrograde Feedback  (Read 536 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Retrograde Feedback
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:46:11 PM »
Retrograde

SEGMENTS:
Jason Cashe, Kaz Bonham, Nurse Kinsley, Alexis Mercer, Rorie Steele, Genevie Carlson, Kimitsu Zombie, Mark Storm, Chris Madison, Dakota Smith, Gavin Grimes, Mariano Fernandez, Cyrus Riddle, Jair Hopkins, Jay Mora, Aidan Carlisle, Lord Raab, Johnny Evil, Andre Holmes, Anastasia Hayden, Bronx Valescence, Alessandro Quagliaterre, and Phe

MATCHES:
Andre Holmes, Genevie Carlson, Wrigley, Eli, and Phe

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Offline HIGHlarious

• Mutilating your loved ones since 05
    • View Profile
Re: Retrograde Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 08:58:58 PM »
Favorite Segment: Cashe was solid throughout the whole mother fucking thing. Cant pin point one that like yeah thats the best. Also Manny coming back! Was good Shit

Favorite Spot: Pretty much anything from my match.

Biggest Surprise: Did this show have any surprises?;)

Biggest Upset: I wouldn't say there was a single upset really

MVP: Bronx / Jair They held there shit - proved why they champs.

Offline Andre Holmes

• "Relentless. One Word, One Lifestyle!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 11:30:32 PM »
Favorite Segment: Anastasia Hayden

Favorite Spot: AQ headbutting Jair

Biggest Surprise: Crooked Kingdom's debut

Biggest Upset: N/A

MVP: Cyrus Riddle
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:32:11 PM by Andre Holmes »

4CW Championships & Achievements
Pride Champion (1 Time)
MotN Award (1 Time)

Offline Bronxy V

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 11:51:27 PM »
Favorite Segment: The ending segment with Cashe, Dakota, Jair and Riddle coming out to pick the scraps of Bronx vs. Ana. It got people talking and drew a reaction which is exactly what it was meant to do. So very well done and emotional, as seen by the reaction. Love it.

Manny's segment as well.

Favorite Spot: The ending to Viduus and Dakota with the crowd chanting encore was badass. Loved it. 

Biggest Surprise: Manny's return. I knew it was coming, but didn't know when. What a pleasant surprise.

Biggest Upset: Riddle winning XTV. Nothing on Riddle but I think anytime you come out of a six person match as the winner, the odds really aren't in your favor. Nice job.

MVP: Viduus as an RPer. Such a huge cycle for him. Eli as a match writer, I don't like to talk about shit I was in during these but Eli absolutely crushes it as a match writer. The things he adds into the action/internal monologue is so, so good.

jeffmrls

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 12:44:00 PM »
Favorite Segment: Cashe was hilarious throughout. Always love his stuff. I enjoyed the Raab seg too.

Favorite Spot: all of the high spots in the Viduus/Dakota match. Ending was cool as fuck too.

Biggest Surprise: Manny coming back or Crooked Kingdom

Biggest Upset: Riddle. Not because he was an underdog but there was a lot of talent in that match so whoever won I was putting here.

MVP: Ana/Bronx omg. The rps you two put out were awesome. Great stuff. Do it again.

Offline Genevie Carlson

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 08:39:27 AM »
Favorite Segment: Manny's Return Segment. So glad he's back!

Favorite Spot: The Main Event was a spot fest.

Biggest Surprise: Crooked Kingdom Debut. I will say this about it. It was put on the show for shock value but after the story of Bronx and Ana being so long in the making I really wish it would have been left for an ending between Bronx and Ana, because it could have signaled a chapter closing that we know will probably never truly be closed and after the build and shit it would have been epic to see.

Biggest Upset: Viduus over Dakota. Nothing against Viduus but I think his rocky start here, which happens to a lot of people have made people continue to have that perception of him and truly he stepped up against Dakota who really is one of the best here and got himself a big win. So this is the biggest upset in a good and positive way!

MVP: Bronx/Ana They knocked it out of the park and I enjoyed every second of it.

Offline Jason Cashe

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
Bronx and Ana didnt put in for a special ending or Crooked Kingdom wouldnt have gotten the green light to go with that spot. And unless Bronx and Ana are planning to never face off again, their feud, however long coming it was can continue. To be fair though? I voted against a typical debut for a group. But because nothing else was planned by those in the match, it fit and connected to what has been long planned since before the new year. Hence the slow clapping.. Smh

Props to Riddle for his win, Hopkins for defending. Props to Bronx for being a stellar face and Champion to this roster. To Ana for being maybe the best contender in the last year. I too wanted an Encore for Viduus and Dakota by the end of that match. I see big things for the likes of Gavin, Kimi and a few others. This SBB tournament could very well introduce a new line of top contenders and powerhouses to the roster. So glad this isnt Angled because the competiton of it is simply amazing!

Thats my feedback aka two cents.