April 24, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Author Topic: Paul Mall  (Read 127 times)

Offline QT Reese

• View Profile
Paul Mall
« on: March 08, 2018, 11:53:29 PM »
(Note: character will be 1/2 of a tag team with Luke Jones...tag app incoming.)

Paul Mall

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Paul Mall
NICKNAME: The Natural American Spirit
DATE OF BIRTH: August 31, 1990
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: October 1, 2011
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 200 lbs
BILLED FROM: Winston-Salem, NC
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: ”Nicotine Stain” - Siouxsie and the Banshees
PICBASE: Trent Barreta
TWITTER HANDLE: @blacklungblower
DESIRED SHOW: Adrenaline/Octane (tag focused)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Very likable, cool-as-a-cucumber guy with a great sense of humor.  He’d make a fine politician if it weren’t for the fact that he is never seen without a cigarette in his mouth, which is unappealing to most.  A walking ashtray, people tend to love him as long as they don’t have to stand next to him for long periods of time.   Panics on long flights, and has had to pay more than his fair share of fees due to smoking in hotel rooms and rental cars.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Long, jet-black hair with an athletic build (a miracle to keep since he continuously smokes.)  Can be animated on rare occasions, but is typically mellow due to the constant flow of nicotine in his bloodstream.  A handsome man?  Hard to tell if he is or if it’s just an illusion due to the continuous haze of a smoke cloud around his face.  He also has a belt that is a bunch of strung-together cigarette lighters in case he runs out of fuel for his current lighter, and a sleeveless leather jacket with his caricature fashioned to look like Joe Camel on the back.

IN-RING GEAR:
Red wrestling trunks with the surgeon general’s warning in a white box printed on the ass, boots that have a red reverse-crown design at the ankles and white the rest of the way down (to resemble the Marlboro pack design) and standard white elbow pads. 

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: High-flyer

STANDING
  • Leg sweep
  • Savate kick
  • Reverse DDT

GROUND
  • Standing Phoenix Splash
  • Stretch plum
  • Surfboard

RUNNING
  • Springboard cutter
  • Hurricanrana
  • Somersault senton

AERIAL
  • Springboard stomp
  • Stardust Press
  • Top Rope Sunset Flip

TAUNTS
  • Ashes cigarette
  • Lighter flick
  • ”Packing in” a cigarette pack

SIGNATURE
NAME: Camel CrushShooting star cannonball into cornered opponent.
NAME: Black LungblowerBackstabber

FINISHER
NAME: Tropic of CancerImploding senton bomb

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
A fledgling indie talent, Paul has worked several cards with much of the more well-known talent in 4CW today and for the longest time had remained on a “to-get” list for many big name promotions.  However, Mall’s unwillingness to travel by airplane anywhere had cost him several job opportunities.  Paul finally found a doctor willing to prescribe him drugs to allow him to sleep on the plane without undergoing nicotine fits, which enabled him to attend his interview at 4CW headquarters and thus ink a contract.  As Luke Jones is one of his lifelong friends, it made sense for the two to join forces and thus develop a name in the tag team scene.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
    N/A

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
    N/A

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
RESULTS FORMAT)
The first bars of “Nicotine Stain” by Siouxsie and the Banshees is queued up on the sound system amidst a slight roar of the audience.

POWERS: "Now introducing from Winston-Salem, North Carolina..."

“It's just a habit when I reach to the packet
For my last cigarette, until the day breaks
Then my hand shakes
But, but, but, but, but, but
It's just driving me insane
When the smoke gets in my brain I can't resist it”

As the gritty punk continues to play, begin to speed up the beat, out from the curtain emerges Paul Mall.  With a freshly-lit cigarette, he makes his way down to the ring.

POWERS: "Weighing in at two-hundred pounds, he is the Natural American Spirit...PAUL MALLLLLLLLLL!"

“Wallow in that ash bath
Soaking up the fumes
And see the nicotine stain
Start to spread”

Making his way down the aisle, the Natural American Spirit continues to puff as he walks toward the ring, a collected demeanor as he inhales and exhales.

"I'm so congested 'cause north, south, east and west
Catarrh rests on my chest, congealed and twisted
Cough up and shift it
But I can feel my lungs collapse
Sinking deep into my lap
I'm so useless”

Entering the ring, Paul Mall makes his way to the corner and rests quietly against the turnbuckle in anticipation for the match to begin. 

RESULTS FORMAT)

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
RESULTS FORMAT)
The first bars of “Nicotine Stain” by Siouxsie and the Banshees is queued up on the sound system amidst a slight roar of the audience.

POWERS: "Now introducing from Winston-Salem, North Carolina..."

“It's just a habit when I reach to the packet
For my last cigarette, until the day breaks
Then my hand shakes
But, but, but, but, but, but
It's just driving me insane
When the smoke gets in my brain I can't resist it”

As the gritty punk continues to play, begin to speed up the beat, out from the curtain emerges Paul Mall.  With a freshly-lit cigarette and title strapped around his waist, he makes his way down to the ring.

POWERS: "Weighing in at two-hundred pounds, he is the Natural American Spirit...PAUL MALLLLLLLLLL!"

“Wallow in that ash bath
Soaking up the fumes
And see the nicotine stain
Start to spread”

Making his way down the aisle, the Natural American Spirit continues to puff as he walks toward the ring, a collected demeanor as he inhales and exhales.

"I'm so congested 'cause north, south, east and west
Catarrh rests on my chest, congealed and twisted
Cough up and shift it
But I can feel my lungs collapse
Sinking deep into my lap
I'm so useless”

Entering the ring, Paul Mall makes his way to the corner and rests quietly against the turnbuckle in anticipation for the match to begin. 
RESULTS FORMAT)

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Jake here
EXPERIENCE: million Years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM, Twitter DM