Gavin Grimes Vs. Mark Storm
Johnny Evil Vs. Andre Holmes
Brody Lee Prince Vs. Chris Madison
Nurse Kinsley Vs. Kimitsu Zombie
Alexis Mercer Vs. Anastasia Hayden
Aidan Carlisle Vs. Dakota Smith
Alessandro Quagliaterre Vs. Genevie Carlson
Bryan Laughlin Vs. Bronx Valescence

Author Topic: Adrenaline E81 Feedback  (Read 314 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Adrenaline E81 Feedback
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:10:06 AM »
Adrenaline E81

SEGMENTS:
Jason Cashe, Dakota Smith, Jair Hopkins, Alessandro Quagliaterre, Nurse Kinsley, Kimitsu Zombie, Viduus Morta, Chris Madison, Andre Holmes, Cyrus Riddle, Anastasia Hayden, Aidan Carlisle, Genevie Carlson, Bronx Valescence, and Bryan Laughlin

MATCHES:
Genevie Carlson, Andre Holmes, Bryan Williams, Aidan Carlisle, Eli, and Phe

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:25:04 PM by Perry Wallace »

Offline Jason Cashe

Re: Adrenaline E81 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 04:44:52 AM »
Show said a lot for me. Props to Hopkins for laying foundation for a storyline. Character building instead of just yapping in promo form. #Salute

jeffmrls

Re: Adrenaline E81 Feedback
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 02:56:33 PM »
Sorry this is late!

Favorite Segment: Is it bad if I say my own? after working with Jair on how to begin a program together these segments came together beautifully and Jair did a hell of a job writing the majority of them. Other than that I enjoyed the Cashe BS with the jabrones

Favorite Spot: honestly, the finish to the bronx laughlin match had me on edge of my seat. after reading the rps I really didn't know who won as laughlin didn't give bronx much ammo for the second rp. The champ pulled it off though and showed why he is the champ

Biggest Surprise: n/a

Biggest Upset: Kinsley over zombie? After contemplating leaving just a little over a month ago the Nurse Kinsley character has really started to gather momentum in 4CW. Kimi is no slouch and thats a huge victory for Kinsley

MVP: Bronxy. Guy just embraces every challenge and comes out on top. It's crazy what he's done since coming back here.