WEIGHT: 185 lbs
BILLED FROM: Calabasas, California
ALIGNMENT: Anti-Hero
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "King of Anything" by Beartooth
PICBASE: Ben Barnes
TWITTER HANDLE: @LBJ4CW
DESIRED SHOW: Adrenaline

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
LBJ possesses the innate ability to transform an opponent's strength into a glaring weakness. His knack for paying attention to detail, no matter how small, makes this facet of his personality more potent. He can be kind and loyal to a fault but isn't a pushover. Unfortunately, he isn't perfect. Even if not out of necessity, he has no qualms about resorting to extreme measures of violence to solve a problem.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
LBJ is strikingly handsome and resembles a male fashion model; ergo, he has a need to wear expensive suits and clothing labels. He could very well be the evil twin of actor Ben Barnes.

IN-RING GEAR:
LBJ wrestles shirtless and barefooted. The only gear he wears in-ring is fight gloves, fight shorts, and a mouth guard.

STYLE & MOVESET
SUBMISSION STRIKER: LBJ uses a combination of punishing strikes to weaken an opponent. He then targets each limb on their body and inflicts as much damage as possible before locking in a painful submission hold.

STANDING STRIKES
  • Chain of Punches
  • Chest Stomps
  • Half Hatch Knee Strikes
  • Rapid Kicks to Chest
  • Triple Back Elbows

STANDING GRAPPLES (FRONT)
  • Armlock Scoop Slam
  • Back/Neckbreaker Combo
  • Double Knee Armbreaker
  • Hammerlock Back Suplex
  • Shin Breaker/Dragon Screw Combo

STANDING GRAPPLES (REAR)
  • Half-Nelson Neckbreaker
  • Inverted Backbreaker
  • Knee Smash/Reverse DDT Combo
  • Spin Headlock Elbow Drop
  • Straight Jacket German Suplex

GROUND (UPPER)
  • Arm Bar/Leg Lock Combo
  • Elbow Drop to Face
  • Grounded Right Hook
  • Rapid Fire Curb Stomps
  • Straight Jacket Chin Lock

GROUND (SIDE)
  • Arm Trapped Crossface
  • Hammerlock Armbreaker
  • Inverted Figure-Four Leg Lock
  • Leg Trapped Camel Clutch
  • Modified Bow & Arrow Stretch

GROUND (LOWER)
  • Achilles Tendon Lock
  • Cloverleaf Breaker
  • Elbow Drop/Knee Strike Combo
  • Figure-Four Sharpshooter
  • Single Leg Boston Crab

RUNNING STRIKES
  • Basement Dropkick
  • Corkscrew Forearm Smash
  • Jumping Knee Strike
  • Running Crossbody Strikes
  • Superman Punch

RUNNING GRAPPLES (FRONT)
  • Facebuster Knee Smash
  • Head Scissors Takedown
  • Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
  • Running Swing Neckbreaker
  • Tilt-A-Whirl Small Package

RUNNING GRAPPLES (REAR)
  • Cobra Clutch Legsweep
  • Double Knee Backbreaker
  • Jumping Reverse Bulldog
  • Rear Naked Choke
  • Release German Suplex

AERIAL
  • Diving Double Axe Handle
  • Front Missile Dropkick
  • Middle Rope Shoulder Block
  • Shooting Star Elbow Drop
  • Somersault Neckbreaker

TAUNTS

SIGNATURE
1%ER: LBJ connects his middle finger to his thumb then flicks it downward into an opponent's trachea. There's a 1% chance the opponent develops throat cancer.

FINISHER
BASTARD'S TRIANGLE: LBJ strangles an opponent by encircling their neck and one arm with his legs in a configuration similar to the shape of a triangle.

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Brandon Lukas was born and raised in Calabasas, California. He lived a relatively normal childhood in spite of never knowing his father. His mom was a medical attendant who worked the night shift at Pacific Shores Hospital. In her absence, his uncle Martin Connelly watched over him.

At an early age, Brandon shattered expectations and excelled in mathematics and statistics. In high school, he headed the national math club and lead his wrestling team to a state championship. He graduated from Calabasas High School at the top of his class, valedictorian. Later that year, he was admitted to UC Berkeley.

He majored in statistics with a minor in mathematics. After earning his Master's degree, he was offered a position at the law offices of Connelly and Hughes. Here he assisted his uncle with his day-to-day affairs and in his spare time trained in secret at Aziz Mixed Martial Arts studio.

Three years passed. Brandon contended with a few fighters during that time, garnering the attention of Arran Hayden. Some believed him to be a hometown legend; others a washed-up professional wrestler who never fulfilled his potential. Throughout the following year, he developed Brandon's in-ring ability and educated him on the ins and outs of professional wrestling.

Eager to test his abilities within the squared circle, Brandon left his position at the law firm. His uncle accepted his resignation and offered to manage his career. He then started hunting for the perfect establishment and discovered 4CW. He scheduled a meeting with Perry Wallace and negotiated the terms of Brandon's contract.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • None

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • None

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
A lull falls over the audience as the lights dim gradually until the arena is completely dark. An overpowering electric guitar riff shreds through the speakers and LBJ's video feed flashes to life. Caleb Shomo calmly inhales and begins to sing plainly.

"Can't take another second of this head.
Making up stories saying I'm better off dead.
They want me to be this perfect thing.
Like everything is fine, like everything's okay.
"

Smoke surges over the entrance as the guitar riff increases from its steady pace to something more immediate. Caleb takes another breath and continues to sing.

"But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane.
I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame.
But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage.
Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything.
"

An entry opens at the center of the highest point on the ramp to reveal a throne painted black. LBJ sits upon it already; his body slouched and his head pointing downward. As it ascends with an upward acceleration, the fans start to cheer. The guitar riff returns to its normal pace and Caleb's voice cuts through the noise.

"Can't take another second of this pain.
I've tried to be the person all of you want me to be.
Maybe I'm okay with who I am.
I know I'm just a child, but I'll try to be a man.
"

The throne comes to a rest at the top of the ramp and LBJ pushes himself off of it with the palm of his hands. A spotlight snaps to life and remains centered on him as he advances toward the ring. The guitar riff changes pace again and Caleb breaks into a yell as the crowd sings along with him.

"But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane!
I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame!
But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage!
Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything!
"

POWERS: "He's the hell from Calabasas, California! Standing six feet tall one inch, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds. LBJ!"

LBJ rolls underneath the bottom rope and into the center of the ring. After standing to his feet, he perches himself on top of the nearest turnbuckle. He spreads his legs apart and places his forearms on his thighs. The guitar riff steadies and Caleb whispers.

"I'm not the king of anything."

The pitch of the guitar riff changes and starts to fade out with the music, as does the spotlight on LBJ. His video feed shuts off and the lights in the arena flick back to life.

Code: [Select]
A lull falls over the audience as the lights dim gradually until the arena is completely dark. An overpowering electric guitar riff shreds through the speakers and LBJ's video feed flashes to life. Caleb Shomo calmly inhales and begins to sing plainly.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>Can't take another second of this head.<br>Making up stories saying I'm better off dead.<br>They want me to be this perfect thing.<br>Like everything is fine, like everything's okay.</i>"</center>
<br>
Smoke surges over the entrance as the guitar riff increases from its steady pace to something more immediate. Caleb takes another breath and continues to sing.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane.<br>I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame.<br>But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage.<br>Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything.</i>"</center>
<br>
An entry opens at the center of the highest point on the ramp to reveal a throne painted black. LBJ sits upon it already; his body slouched and his head pointing downward. As it ascends with an upward acceleration, the fans start to cheer. The guitar riff returns to its normal pace and Caleb's voice cuts through the noise.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>Can't take another second of this pain.<br>I've tried to be the person all of you want me to be.<br>Maybe I'm okay with who I am.<br>I know I'm just a child, but I'll try to be a man.</i>"</center>
<br>
The throne comes to a rest at the top of the ramp and LBJ pushes himself off of it with the palm of his hands. A spotlight snaps to life and remains centered on him as he advances toward the ring. The guitar riff changes pace again and Caleb breaks into a yell as the crowd sings along with him.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane!<br>I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame!<br>But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage!<br>Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything!</i>"</center>
<br>
<b>POWERS:</b> <font color="#166189">"He's the hell from Calabasas, California! Standing six feet tall one inch, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds. LBJ!"</font>
<br><br>
LBJ rolls underneath the bottom rope and into the center of the ring. After standing to his feet, he perches himself on top of the nearest turnbuckle. He spreads his legs apart and places his forearms on his thighs. The guitar riff steadies and Caleb whispers.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>I'm not the king of anything.</i>"</center>
<br>
The pitch of the guitar riff changes and starts to fade out with the music, as does the spotlight on LBJ. His video feed shuts off and the lights in the arena flick back to life.
<br><br>

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

"Can't take another second of this head.
Making up stories saying I'm better off dead.
They want me to be this perfect thing.
Like everything is fine, like everything's okay.
"

"But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane.
I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame.
But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage.
Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything.
"

An entry opens at the center of the highest point on the ramp to reveal a throne painted black. LBJ sits upon it already with the [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Championship in his lap; his body slouched and his head pointing downward. As it ascends with an upward acceleration, the fans start to cheer. The guitar riff returns to its normal pace and Caleb's voice cuts through the noise.

"Can't take another second of this pain.
I've tried to be the person all of you want me to be.
Maybe I'm okay with who I am.
I know I'm just a child, but I'll try to be a man.
"

The throne comes to a rest at the top of the ramp and LBJ places the [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Championship on his shoulder. A spotlight snaps to life and remains centered on him as he advances toward the ring. The guitar riff changes pace again and Caleb breaks into a yell as the crowd sings along with him.

"But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane!
I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame!
But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage!
Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything!
"

POWERS: "He's the hell from Calabasas, California! Standing six feet tall one inch, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds. Your current [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Champion! LBJ!"

"I'm not the king of anything."

Code: [Select]
<br><br>
<center>"<i>Can't take another second of this head.<br>Making up stories saying I'm better off dead.<br>They want me to be this perfect thing.<br>Like everything is fine, like everything's okay.</i>"</center>
<br>
<br><br>
<center>"<i>But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane.<br>I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame.<br>But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage.<br>Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything.</i>"</center>
<br>
An entry opens at the center of the highest point on the ramp to reveal a throne painted black. LBJ sits upon it already with the [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Championship in his lap; his body slouched and his head pointing downward. As it ascends with an upward acceleration, the fans start to cheer. The guitar riff returns to its normal pace and Caleb's voice cuts through the noise.
<br><br>
<center>"<i>Can't take another second of this pain.<br>I've tried to be the person all of you want me to be.<br>Maybe I'm okay with who I am.<br>I know I'm just a child, but I'll try to be a man.</i>"</center>
<br>
The throne comes to a rest at the top of the ramp and LBJ places the [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Championship on his shoulder. A spotlight snaps to life and remains centered on him as he advances toward the ring. The guitar riff changes pace again and Caleb breaks into a yell as the crowd sings along with him.
<br>
<center>"<i>But I'm not close to perfect, I'm not close to sane!<br>I'm not the one to worship and I'm not the one to blame!<br>But you made up your mind and you put me on your stage!<br>Just take it all back, I'm not the king of anything!</i>"</center>
<br>
<b>POWERS:</b> <font color="#166189">"He's the hell from Calabasas, California! Standing six feet tall one inch, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds. Your current [INSERT TITLE NAME HERE] Champion! LBJ!"</font>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<center>"<i>I'm not the king of anything.</i>"</center>
<br>
<br><br>

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Phil
EXPERIENCE: 7 Years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:40:56 PM by LBJ »