August 15, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Author Topic: Magdalena Lockheart  (Read 219 times)

Offline Magdalena

• View Profile
Magdalena Lockheart
« on: April 15, 2018, 10:11:27 PM »
MAGDALENA LOCKHEART

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Magdalena Marie Lockheart
NICKNAME: The Future, The Artist
DATE OF BIRTH: October 31st, 1996
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: July 16th, 2017
HEIGHT: 5'3"
WEIGHT: 111 lbs
BILLED FROM: Inwood, New York
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift
PICBASE: Dayana Crunk
TWITTER HANDLE: @maggielockheart
DESIRED SHOW: Octane

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Will add later

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Slender build with an hourglass frame. Silver hair, green eyes (colored contacts.) Some tattoos.

IN-RING GEAR:
A black leather top and pants combination. Black wrestling boots. Black finger gloves. Ponytail.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: MMA style striker, developing kicks and high-flying moves to improve her arsenal.

STANDING
  • Strikes - Jabs, Sharp Punches, Forearm Shivs
  • Toe Kick to Midsection

GROUND
  • Mounted Punches
  • Targeted Stomps
  • Knee Drop

RUNNING
  • Running Forearm
  • Clothesline (only to similar sized opponents)
  • Running Elbow Strike

AERIAL
  • None yet

TAUNTS
  • Will take a moment to fix her ring gear/hair while facing the crowd.

SIGNATURE
NAME: Eclipsis Lunae Black Mass Kick (Alternate "Out-of-Nowhere" Finisher)

FINISHER
NAME: Lacrimosa Curb Stomp
NAME: The Black Star Springboard or Top-Rope Hesitation Missile Dropkick

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Squire's of Wrestling Academy Graduate and former FSW star. Owns the Paper Street Tattoo Company in Inwood, New York.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • n/a

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • EWC - Future Stars of Wrestling - FSW Champion (#1)

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The deep heartbeat bass of Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” drops over the arena’s public announce speakers as Magdalena Lockheart emerges from behind the curtain. Magdalena steps out into the center of an amber spotlight wearing a long black dress. For a moment she stands at the top of the stage and applies dark cherry lipstick with the aid of a pocket mirror. The ramp in front of her lights up like a model’s runway. Lockheart struts down the ramp as if she’s modeling the dress, pausing briefly at the bottom to pose while flashbulbs go off all around her.

POWERS: "Making her way to the ring at this time. Hailing from Inwood, New York. She stands in at 5'3" and weighs in tonight at 111 pounds. She is The Future... The Artist known as Magdalena Lockheart!"

Lockheart walks around the ring towards the camera side, moving all of the way to the southeast ringpost before pulling herself up onto the ring apron. She centers herself on the apron and stands facing the crowd.

"But I got smarter, I got harder, In the knick of time.
And me I rose up from the dead I do it all the time.
I got a list of names, yours is in red underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice- Ooh!"
[/i]

Lockheart grabs her dress with both hands and on beat with the song, she rips the dress down the center! A red spotlight shines straight down on her as sparkling confetti rains down from the ceiling onto the crowd. Flashes go off from cell phone cameras as Lockheart sheds the rest of her dress and reveals her leather ring gear underneath. Lockheart pauses for a few moments to put on her fighting gloves while allowing the crowd a few more moments to snap photos.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
n/a

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Chuck (CJ)
EXPERIENCE: Quite a few years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM, Twitter DM