May 25, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Author Topic: Chris Isaacs  (Read 71 times)

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
Chris Isaacs
« on: April 28, 2018, 03:46:05 AM »
WRESTLER NAME

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Chris Isaacs
NICKNAME: The Brixton Bear
DATE OF BIRTH: January 3rd, 1989
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: May 2009
HEIGHT: 6'4"
WEIGHT: 255 lbs
BILLED FROM: Brixton, London, England
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins (Starting at 2:12)
PICBASE: Tom Hardy (bearded, tattooed)
TWITTER HANDLE: @BrixtonBear4CW
DESIRED SHOW: Adrenaline (2 RP's 3,000 words ea / 1 RP 3,000 words)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Comfortable in his own skin, Chris Isaacs is a scrappy lad who has a pension for taking what he wants, when he wants. Somewhat humble, but very aware of his mean streak, the Brixton Bear has been known to throw his weight around when he has to. The childhood friend and partner of "Union" Jack James with the London Underground.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Isaacs is tattooed, bearded, and looks mean as Hell. He's large and mountainous, muscles bulging from whatever article of clothing he chooses to wear that day. Somewhat of a free spirit, Isaacs wears a variety of styles of clothing, from fashionable to sporty.

IN-RING GEAR:
The Brixton Bear sports red, white, black, and blue wrestling shorts with matching knee pads and boots. He wears athletic tape on his wrists and hands as well. When coming to the ring, Isaacs typically sports a modified hooded sweatshirt that has no sides or sleeves, somewhat like a cape.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Mixed Martial Artist / Athletic Entertainer. Isaacs comes to 4CW with an extensive background in Mixed Martial Arts. He recently discovered that he loves the showmanship of professional wrestling and has turned all of his efforts and athletic ability to the Squared Circle. From the mat to the air, Chris Isaacs can do a lot in the ring.

STANDING
  • Fisherman Suplex
  • Inverted DDT
  • Dragon Suplex
  • Lead Elbow Strike
  • Belly to Back Suplex
  • Jumping Armbar (before going to the ground)
  • Body Press Slam to the Outside
  • Brainbuster Suplex
  • Strong Head Kick
  • Spinning Heel Kick
  • Lower Leg Kicks (combinations)
  • Standing Side Scissor Kick

GROUND
  • Armbar
  • Single Leg Boston Crab
  • Kimura
  • Guillotine Choke (multiple variations)
  • Rear Naked Choke
  • Strikes (Fists/Elbows) from the Top Mount position

RUNNING
  • Elbow Smash
  • Bulldog
  • Running Knee
  • Cross Body Block
  • Clothesline
  • Jumping DDT (RARE)

AERIAL
  • Knee Drop
  • Diving Clothesline
  • Frog Splash
  • Moonsault
  • Diving Guillotine Leg Drop

TAUNTS
  • Isaacs turns to the fans, letting out a primal roar that brings everyone to their feet with anticipation.
  • Chris slowly shakes his head 'No' at his opponent and/or the fans
  • Chris Isaacs points at his opponent with one hand and runs the other thumb across his throat simultaneously

SIGNATURE
NAME: Blockbuster (Thunderous Running Spear followed by Taunt #1)
NAME: Top Notch (Double Leg, Inverted Boston Crab)
NAME: English Breakfast (Isaacs runs into the corner, leaps from the second turnbuckle, and turns backward to connect with a frighteningly fast Tornado DDT)
NAME: Bad Idea (Reverse, twisting Shooting Star Press [RARE])

FINISHER
NAME: Dain Bramage (Chris lifts his opponent in a Gorilla Press and drops them down into a Reverse DDT in a fluid motion)
NAME: Brixton Kiss (Isaacs runs at his opponent, ducks their counter punch, and stands behind them. Once behind, he spins them around, grabs their wrist, and twists down to the mat while pulling them into a Crossface hold. Once on the ground, he locks it in and waits for the bell.)

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Growing up in Brixton, one of the more dangerous parts of London, Chris Isaacs has never known peace. He turned this lifestyle into a career when he decided to become a professional mixed martial artist. Training at a local gym under Brixton’s favorite son, Cal Mullen, he spent his time training as opposed to applying himself to the criminal empires that were rising around him. He soon caught the eye of promoters and would make his professional fighting debut at the age of eighteen.

After seeing mixed results in his Mixed Martial Arts performances, Chris took the advice of a close friend to explore professional wrestling. Between his athletic ability, size, and strength, he might find it to be another avenue worth exploring. Now, again under the tutelage of Cal Mullen, the "Brixton Bear" Chris Isaacs comes to 4 Corners Wrestling to test his mettle against the best in the business.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
I CAN FEEL IT COOOMIN’ IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OOHHH LOOORD
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OOHHH LOOORD

The lights lower as “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins takes over the PA system. Small bursts of red, white, and blue strobes go off. Just enough time goes by before the keyboard comes in and Chris Isaacs makes his way from the back with slight snarl on his face. He stares at the ring as he takes his time getting there, slapping hands with a few fans and examines his surroundings.

POWERS: "Making his way to the ring… one half of the London Underground… hailing from Brixton, London, England… the Brixton Bear… Chris Isaacs."

Isaacs climbs the apron, slides between the ropes, and makes a few circles around the ring. As the music fades out and the arena lights adjust back to normal, the Englishmen sheds his sweatshirt and prepares for his next challenge.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
AND I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OOHHH LOOORD
AND I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OOHHH LOOORD

The lights drop out to pitch black as the infamous “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins comes crashing through the airwaves. Soft white lights begin to come to life around the entrance way and grows into a blinding light just before dropping back into darkness.

BA DUN
BA DUN
BA DUN
BADUN BADUN BADUNDUN

The thunderous synth machine brings the arena to life as Chris Isaacs steps out of the back to a light show filled of red, white, and blue strobe lights. The screen shows various highlights of the Brixton Bear doing what he does best as he soaks in the raucous crowd’s mixed reaction.

POWERS: "Oooooon his way to the ring… one half of the LOOOONDOOONNN UNNDERGRROOOUNND… hailing from BRRIIIXTOOOONN, LOOONNDOOONN, ENNGLAAANND… CHRRRIIIISSSSS IIIIISAAAAACSSSS!!!!!"

Isaacs slaps a few hands on his way to the ring, examining his surroundings on the way. He drops his sweatshirt near the staircase and sprints up the staircase, ready to make history.

RESULTS FORMAT)

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Chris
EXPERIENCE: Since 2000
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM