May 25, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

Author Topic: Jack James  (Read 63 times)

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
Jack James
« on: April 28, 2018, 05:40:18 AM »
WRESTLER NAME

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: "Union" Jack James
NICKNAME: England's Lost Angel
DATE OF BIRTH: June 5th, 1990
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: May 2009
HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 220 lbs
BILLED FROM: Brixton, London, England
ALIGNMENT: Neutral
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins (Starting at 2:12)
PICBASE: Zack Sabre, Jr.
TWITTER HANDLE: @JackJames4CW
DESIRED SHOW: Octane (1 RP 1,500 words)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
A top notch athlete with an ego to match the ability, Jack James is a phenom who has a tough chin and loud mouth. The main objective for him is to draw the biggest crowd he can and dazzle the fans and become the hottest attraction in the sport. Forming the London Underground with Chris Isaacs, he envisions himself as the 'frontman' of the group, even if it’s not a collective thought.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Jack James has the looks of a model and the style of a celebrity. He has a variety of ‘Union Jack’ inspired jackets and clothes which he is known for. He is in top notch shape and is often the subject of UK tabloids and social magazines.

IN-RING GEAR:
JJ wears white, red, black, or blue wrestling trunks with corresponding accents to highlight his English heritage. He wears white wrist tape also. His boots are usually color coordinated to match his trunks and the accents as well.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Spot Junkie (High Risk / High Reward)

STANDING
  • Jump-Swinging DDT
  • Missile Dropkick
  • T-Bone DDT
  • Top Wristlock
  • Flying Headscissors
  • Three Consecutive, Rolling German Suplexes
  • Swinging Neckbreaker

GROUND
  • Sharpshooter
  • Camel Clutch
  • Double Leg Boston Crab

RUNNING
  • Running Spinning Heel Kick
  • Spear
  • Flying Cross Body Block
  • Tornado DDT
  • Kitchen Sink
  • Running 3/4 Neckbreaker

AERIAL
  • Flying Headscissors
  • Leaping DDT
  • Clutching Frog Splash
  • Rolling Guillotine Leg Drop

TAUNTS
  • Jack looks at the fans, pointing at his opponent, and mouths "Really, bruv?"
  • JJ climbs the turnbuckle and spreads his arms out wide, eyes closed, and head lifted to the sky

SIGNATURE
NAME: Loose Screw Inverted Double Arm DDT
NAME: Callen Crossface Rear Naked Chickenwing Crossface (submission)
NAME: London Launch Suicide Dive across the ring
NAME: Madness Shooting Star Press to the outside (RARE)

FINISHER
NAME: UKO Stunner (From anywhere)
NAME: Fallen Angel 360 Senton Bomb

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Considered the most promising wrestling prospect in the UK, “Union” Jack James has the hopes of a Kingdom pinned to his rise to glory. Born in the seedy underbelly of London, in Brixton, Jack embraced the violence he saw every day as a young man learning how the world works. It was soon he would learn that anyone can fight. Some people wanted a show.

Taking off to see the world and train with the best in the business, ‘The Brit’ as he was known in Asian wrestling circles, came back home to train with Cal Mullen, a longtime pillar of the Brixton community, in his local gym. It was here he would bump into a childhood friend, Chris Isaacs, and they would form the tag team ‘London Underground.’ Now they aim to put their ability on display for the world to see at 4 Corners Wrestling.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
I CAN FEEL IT COOOMIN’ IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OOHHH LOOORD
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OOHHH LOOORD

The lights lower as “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins takes over the sound system. Small bursts of red, white, and blue strobes go off at the entrance. Before too long, the buzz grows as ‘Union’ Jack James casually and confidently strolls out of the back. He stops to acknowledge the crowd before heading towards the ring.

POWERS: "Making his way to the ring… one half of the London Underground… hailing from Brixton, London, England… ‘Union’ Jack James!"

Jack climbs the apron and scales to the second turnbuckle. As the music fades out, the arena lights adjust back to normal, and England’s Lost Angel removes his jacket before things get under way.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

The lights drop out to pitch black as the signature sound of “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins comes to life over the airwaves. Soft white lights begin to grow with intensity around the entrance way before reaching a blinding light. Just then, the song comes to a stop and the arena goes back into the darkness.

BA DUN
BA DUN
BA DUN
BADUN BADUN BADUNDUN

The thunderous synth machine brings the arena to life as “Union” Jack James comes strolling out of the back to a light show filled of red, white, and blue strobe lights. The screen shows various highlights of the Brixton Bear and “Union” Jack James in action. Despite the raucous crowd’s mixed reaction, Jack motions to them with appreciation.

POWERS: "Oooooon his way to the ring… one half of the LOOOONDOOONNN UNNDERGRROOOUNND… hailing from BRRIIIXTOOOONN, LOOONNDOOONN, ENNGLAAANND… “UUUUUUUUUUNIOOONNN” JAAAAAACK JAAAAAAAMMEESS!!!!!"

James slaps a few reluctant hands on his way up the ring steps, scales the turnbuckle, and scans the crowd slowly. He hops down in the middle of the ring and slowly removes his trademark Union Jack jacket, waiting for the action to begin.

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Chris
EXPERIENCE: Since 2000
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM preferably

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 03:56:13 PM by Perry Wallace »