May 25, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Author Topic: London Underground  (Read 91 times)

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
London Underground
« on: April 28, 2018, 06:19:35 AM »
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
NAME: London Underground
MEMBERS: “Union” Jack James & Chris Isaacs
ALIGNMENT: Tweeners
ENTRANCE MUSIC: “In The Air Tonight” by Phil Collins (Starting at 2:12)

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
Be detailed please. This will go in the results. Please refrain from using terms like "Titan-Tron" or "Jumbo-Tron", we just have a "big screen" made up of four separate screens. (Do not include this part with your detailed description.)

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
I CAN FEEL IT COOOMIN’ IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OOHHH LOOORD
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OOHHH LOOORD

The lights drop out to pitch black as the signature sound of “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins comes to life over the airwaves. Soft white lights begin to grow with intensity around the entrance way before reaching a blinding light. Just then, the song comes to a stop just before the arena goes back into the darkness.

BA DUN
BA DUN
BA DUN
BADUN BADUN BADUNDUN

The thunderous synth machine drums bring the arena to life as “Union” Jack James and Chris Isaacs stand a few steps from the back. Entirely encompassed in red, white, and blue strobe lights, the two men soak in the atmosphere as the music can barely be heard.

POWERS: "LAAAAADIES AAAAAAAND GEEEEENTLEMEEEENNN… on their way to the ring at a combined weight of FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS… "

The screen shows various highlights of the Brixton Bear and “Union” Jack James in action. Despite the raucous crowd’s mixed reaction, Jack motions to them with appreciation as Chris begins his march to the ring. Slowly the pair begin to separate, one heading left, the other right, as the air fills with anticipation.

POWERS: "By way of BRRIIIXTOOOONN, LOOONNDOOONN, ENNGLAAANND… he is “UUUUUUUUUUNIOOONNN” JAAAAAACK JAAAAAAAMMEESS!!!!!”

James slaps a few reluctant hands on his way up the ring steps. He scales to the second turnbuckle, looking out across the sea of bodies, and shows a bright smile. He raises a fist in the air to signal that it’s almost showtime.

POWERS: "He is the “BRRIXTOONNN BEARRRRR” CHRRIIISSSSSSS ISAAAACCSSSSS!!!!!”

Isaacs stalks the outside of the ring before climbing the apron and slips through the ropes, scanning the immediate area slowly. Jack hops down from the turnbuckle and begins to remove his trademark Union Jack jacket. Both men meet in the middle of the ring.

POWERS: "Together… they are LOOOOONDOOONNN UUUUUNDERGRRROOOOUNND!!!!!”

OOHHH LOOORD

TEAM MOVES & FINISHERS
  • Double Clothesline
  • Double Suplex
  • Suplex Set Up followed by Flying Cross Body Block

TEAM FINISHER
NAME: Brixton City Beatdown Union Jack heads for the turnbuckle as Isaacs performs his finisher Dain Bramage (Chris lifts his opponent in a Gorilla Press and drops them down into a Reverse DDT in a fluid motion) on a groggy opponent. Almost in fluid succession, James lands on the downed opponent with the Fallen Angel (360 Senton Bomb).