May 25, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Author Topic: Ante Up Planning (Joint Show PPV)  (Read 200 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Ante Up Planning (Joint Show PPV)
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:10:47 AM »

A N T E . U P
June 27th, 2018
T-Mobile Arena
Las Vegas, NV

Wanted to go ahead and get this up early. With Ante Up right around the corner and this being 4CW's first original PPV, we were going to make this a joint PPV for both shows. The Schedule from this point on would look as such.

05.04.18 - Octane E20

05.09.18 - Adrenaline E84

05.18.18 Octane E21

05.23.18 - Adrenaline E85

06.01.18 - Octane E22

06.06.18 - Adrenaline E86

06.15.18 - Octane E23

06.27.18 - Ante Up

ALL OF THE TITLES WILL BE ON THE LINE. We currently have the qualifiers taking place to determine who will enter the main event fourway for the 4CW Championship. A Pride contender will be determined or at least in motion at Adrenaline E85. The XTV will be featured in the Extreme Roulette again this year for the third time. We have already discussed what to do with the Octane Championship which should begin this upcoming Octane. That leaves the Ignition Championship which is too early to call with it being defended every show. And then the tag team which now is a good time to get some tag team work in to determine a contender.

Some of you have storylines planned  outside of championships. The schedule above will give you an idea of how much time you have to work with before the big PPV match.

As for anyone who would like to work a feud or storyline with someone, feel free to discuss here. We basically have a new cycle for each show with 3-4 shows to work in between.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:11:22 AM by Perry Wallace »

Offline Eric Donavan

• Champions
  • The Irish Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Eric Donavan's eWrestling Wikia (needs updating)
Re: Ante Up Planning (Joint Show PPV)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 11:01:23 PM »
There's a lot of folks here I'd like to work with after reading some of the promos for South Beach Brawl and Adrenaline 84, but being fair... a lot of them are on a much higher level in terms of their placement on the card.  However, I'd like to get Eric in the mix with someone and, as stated elsewhere, am open to most anything.  Eric is very zen about wrestling at this point in his career; he doesn't have pressure on him to produce from any source other than himself.  If anyone would like to start something up with him, be it a feud, a team, a stable... whatever it maybe, just drop me a line.  I'm most easily reached on Twitter (IrishDraon_ECD).

Offline Lord Raab

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 11:01:00 AM »
Seems like Lord Raab will be back before then as from looking at the show numbers, Lord Raab will be returning to Adrenaline E85 (Since it would be 4CW's 150th show then) and I'm up to work with anyone starting from the bottom of course, working my way to the top. I'm hoping to take part in both shows too. That's why I'm doing a lot of segments right now to get everyone hyped for 4CW's 150th show with Lord Raab's return. So far, I'm planning for Lord Raab to be on both Adrenaline and Octane shows.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:02:19 AM by Lord Raab »

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 12:24:08 AM »
Bump.

Offline HIGHlarious

• Champions
  • Mutilating your loved ones since 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 06:48:55 PM »
Bump of what?

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »
Caine

Offline Tornado Desencadenado

• "Tore-Nah-Dough Des-En-Cah-Den-Nah-Dough"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »
Will everybody on both shows be booked for Ante Up or will it be like the previous joint PPVs?

Offline Perry Wallace

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 09:55:20 PM »
Going for everyone active.

Offline London Underground

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 11:52:18 AM »
If anyone is interested in building some heat in the tag team division, I'm ready to roll. For now, Isaacs will be the only one taking part in singles action (on Adrenaline), and I'm very interested in seeing some light on the tag belts heading into Ante Up