June 24, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Author Topic: Caden Walker  (Read 79 times)

Offline Caden Walker

• View Profile
Caden Walker
« on: May 27, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »
CADEN WALKER

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Caden Walker
NICKNAME: Inmate 471
DATE OF BIRTH: December, 15th, 1984
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: March, 23rd, 2018
HEIGHT: 6'5"
WEIGHT: 275 lbs
BILLED FROM: San Antonio, Texas
ALIGNMENT: Heel
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "South Texas Death-Ride" by The Union Underground
PICBASE: Luke Harper
TWITTER HANDLE: @Dustwalker441
DESIRED SHOW: Adrenaline (2 RP's 3,000 words ea / 1 RP 3,000 words)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
A man who feels that his decisions in his past has led him to this moment currently. He is a pained man. A man who seeks to feel and inflict pain, all for the penance that he has been promised. He doesn't want to hurt others...at least not most of him. But there is that part of him, deep inside, that desires it above all other things.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
Imposing, not just in sheer size, but in almost absent like look in his eyes. Frazzled, unkempt hair and beard. Body has a few scars scattered here and there, with the prominent one being a healed bullet wound on his shoulder. He doesn't like to speak of it.

IN-RING GEAR:
Black tanktop with torn up and seemingly bloodstained jeans.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Animal like aggression. Simply moves with fury, and seeks to do as much damage, both to himself and his opponent as much as possible.

STANDING
  • Knife Edge Chop
  • Cravate Neckbreaker
  • Spinebuster

GROUND
  • Gator roll style cross face
  • Grounded Elbows to the forehead
  • Boston Crab

RUNNING
  • Running Hurricanrana
  • Running Kitchen Sink Knee
  • Running Crossbody

AERIAL
  • Leaping Clothesline
  • Diving Crossbody
  • Double Axehandle

TAUNTS
  • Slit Throat
  • Bow and Arrow Shot
  • Roar to the Sky

SIGNATURE
NAME: Lights Out Discus Clothesline
NAME: Humanity's Cry Spinning Back Suplex Side-slam

FINISHER
NAME: South Texas Deathride Running Powerbomb (normally from corner to corner, preceded by Lights Out)
NAME: Penance  Running Big Boot (brings his boot down on the opponents chest as it connects, mirroring a stomp)

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
 "I didn't mean to hurt no one...not at first. I'd get angry sometimes. Sometimes it'd be worse than others. I was a hitter as a kid, y'know? Well, I didn't mean to hurt that woman. Didn't mean to kill her. But I did...I did and I don't know what came over me but...it happened. And when I killed her, something snapped inside me. It felt...good at first. I'd find others and I'd kill 'em. I'd collect things too. Mostly pieces of their clothes. Felt like I was honoring them, mmhmm. But...I got caught. Got caught and got sent to that...that damned place. That place that was so beyond the light of God...it was amazing how such a god fearing woman like Miss Sarin was ever there. She fixed me up...told me that them people I killed...them people could never ever be granted the light of god while I was still breathing on this earth. Not until I showed penance for what I done. So I gotta do as she says. She's a woman of god, right? So she has to be right...I don't want them to suffer for my temper. I don't mean to do this sirs...but I gotta."

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • "name" Championship (#x)
  • "name" Championship (#x)

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • fed "name" Championship (#x)
  • fed "name" Championship (#x)

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The discordant guitar of The Union Underground's "South Texas Deathride" plays as Caden Walker walks out of the curtain. He looks calmly at the crowd before looking down to the ground, mumbling something to himself. He lifts his hands up, aiming them like a bow and arrow to the sky, before firing into the air. He heads to the ring, a twisted smirk on his face as he does so.

POWERS: "Making his way to the ring! From San Antonio, Texas!!! He comes in tonight at 6'5" an weighing in at 275 pounds! Inmate 471!!! Caden Walker!!!"

Caden slides under the bottom rope, crawling across the ring to the other side, and biting down on the bottom rope. He stares hungrily at the announce team, snarls issuing from his throat before he yanks himself backwards, rising to his feet and spinning around, resting against the ropes as he tries to calm himself down.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
N/A

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: JD
EXPERIENCE: 5 years
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM or Twitter

[/ce