August 19, 2018, 03:24:03 AM

Author Topic: Another day of wrestling in 4CW.  (Read 111 times)

Offline Lord Raab

• View Profile
Another day of wrestling in 4CW.
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:00:35 AM »
OOC: Sorry, had no time to do a CD for this RP due to my partner being over so I'm just doing a promo instead.

It's a nice day in Los Angeles where Lord Raab wasn't actually very far from the location as he was at Konrad'ss house in Anaheim, California as he offered him a special guest room for him to sleep, although it's very noisy where he is due to Konrad's kids running around the house, it didn't bother him since he loved children now from his changed attitude. The room's very small with a wooden cupboard, a TV and bed to suit his needs as he begins to speak.

Lord Raab: "Good thing Konrad told me I could use his house to crash because I'm still banned from sleeping in hotels due to my actions in the past and I accept that because it was my own doing. Of course, I got a tough task this week in facing against Eric Donavan who's been on such an upraise as of late, getting the title in his third match here, defeating Nurse Kinsey for the XTV. Damn you Eric for winning the title before me in 4CW."

Raab puts his head down in shame to hear about his opponent becoming champion before he ever did, but wasn't something to be too down about as he continues to speak.

Lord Raab: "Fact is 4CW must have a lot of faith in the guy if they are willing to give a new wrestler a title shot and it's no wonder why, considering he's undefeated at the moment and I'm coming here with a loss on my record, but it's nothing to be ashamed about, considering I delivered on the actions I said I was going to do regarding not using weapons and changing to be more human, despite Alexis saying I was weak.

In fact, it's a strength I'm proud to have on top of me mentioning that I'm married to Samuel McPherson. There's another truth to the story I've not mentioned. Somehow, it turns out I have a six-year-old son, Callum who I don't remember having any sort of contact with the woman who died of cancer which is a proud thing I fought with treatment on my face, but I had DNA tests done in February and turns out he's my son."

It was another story that's still to this day hard to sink in as he had to love more than just himself which has always been quite difficult for Raab and he continues after taking a bit of a deep breath

Lord Raab: "Anyway was dragging on a bit, but the point is that I've changed so much in the past few months that I'm discovering the man I'm going to be for the rest of my life and that takes a lot of work. Of course, I'm aware I'm facing the XTV champion this week and that division from my past experience as much as I try to forget it isn't the easiest division out there. It's not because you have to defend the title in brutal matches that wear you down.

It's something I never want to experience ever again as I've moved on from it and I discovered I don't need to win any more hardcore titles, I've been a hardcore wrestler ever since I started in this business and it was time for a change. So you won't see me challenging you for your belt at any point, but I do expect a great match and for you to show me why you're champion and why you deserve to be champion because the problem is we've not seen much of you apart from two or three matches you've had and trust me, you still got a long way to go."

Still screaming around the house outside of Lord Raab's bedroom from Konrad's kids being energetic and excited, although it was a sigh of relief they were going to bed soon and he continues from where he left off after drinking a cup of water.

Lord Raab: "I'm always excited to face new talent coming into the business like yourself Eric and I know you may want to move on from the hardcore aspect of wrestling in the future, but I'm going to do everything I can to get my first win since my return here with my support of soccer and my new attitude towards this company that I've grown to love and care so much, heck I still got a tattoo placed across my heart to prove it.

I'm very excited to wrestle in front of the fans again because why else would I be here apart from of course being a champion and being in the Hall Of Fame someday, but I got to beat you to know I can defeat champions around here which is not an easy feat for me and I wish I could do the actions instead of saying it cos it's harder to deliver on the action itself to pin you for the three count on the mat than saying it.

He takes a quick breather before speaking again for the last time.

Lord Raab: "Come tomorrow night in LA, I'm going to show how much passion I have for 4CW that I will become a champion and my passion grows by overcoming Eric Donavan and winning this match because I've never been happier than I have and I will be a title contender sooner than later after my performance against Cyrus and Alexis. You better believe in the Raabinator Eric. See you out there."

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.