October 15, 2019, 03:58:21 PM

Author Topic: King's Road!  (Read 224 times)

Gareth Prescott

King's Road!
« on: July 24, 2018, 09:11:11 PM »
Howdy folks!

Getting close to being ready to start this first show. We're not rebooting anything, or starting off fresh as far as titles are concerned. Heading into Chapter Twenty-One the champions will be looking like this:

- King's Road Champion (Malik Fox)
- King's Road Internet Champion (Caroline Clarke)
- King's Road Tag Team Champions (The Conglomerate)

As of right now, looking at the roster, we have TWO solid teams for the tag team division. For those not involved in major stories you might get paired up and be made into a team.

I only ask for a couple of things from the roster, I would like y'all to sell the segments and results as best as you can. I would also like you to send in segments as if this were a regular Adrenaline show. Topics for the shows will be created so you can pick a segment spot, like a regular show. Since this is an angle fed, stories and feuds will ultimately be decided upon management. If you do have somebody you'd like to work with, please get with us so we can possibly come up with something.

I want y'all to have fun, and not have the pressures of having to write. We'll be keeping the show names for each chapter, and I'll try to see if I can bring in the old records into the current 4CW records. If not, everyone will be starting out at zero for the rankings.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below!

Thanks for joining, I'm glad to be doing this here.