September 16, 2019, 11:18:41 PM

Author Topic: Adrenaline E93 Feedback  (Read 214 times)

Online Perry Wallace

Adrenaline E93 Feedback
« on: November 15, 2018, 08:40:00 PM »

Adrenaline E93

Adrenaline E93 Match of the Night Poll

SEGMENTS:
Alexis Mercer, Mariano Fernandez, some Fontenot dude, Cartier, Alessandro Quagliaterre, Bryan Williams, Smith Jones, Artemis Kaiser, Persephone Marquis, Kimitsu Zombie, Jair Hopkins, Dakota Smith, Cyrus Riddle, Andre Holmes, Eden Connors, American Feets, Elijah Carlson, Genevie Carlson, Emery Layton, Nemesis, and Phe

MATCHES:
Cartier, Genie, Williams, Dakota, Andre, and Phe

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Offline Elijah Carlson

Re: Adrenaline E93 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:02:53 PM »
Favorite Segment: Boston dying. BREAK YOSELF FOO!

Favorite Spot: The banter in my match.

Biggest Surprise: I guess Salvation kidnapping/inviting Boston to join them.

Biggest Upset: Didn't see any.

MVP: I'll give it to Phe/Boston/crew on this one just because of the continued storyline and feud between the staffers. It's been entertaining and has allowed everyone to get involved on some level.

Marquis

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 09:23:28 PM »
Favorite Segment: Boston getting jumped was enjoyable to read. Felt like there was supposed to be more there? Not sure, Salvation recruiting Boston sure is spooky though.

Favorite Spot: The 'Con-Belt-To' spot was pretty cool, a tag team feud between these two teams would be very interesting. Omerta was not impressed by the spooky displays of Salvation.

Biggest Surprise: Boston joining Salvation.

Biggest Upset: N/A

MVP: Artemis Kaiser

Bryan Williams

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 09:26:07 PM »
Favorite Segment: Boston getting jumped was enjoyable to read. Felt like there was supposed to be more there? Not sure, Salvation recruiting Boston sure is spooky though.

Favorite Spot: The 'Con-Belt-To' spot was pretty cool, a tag team feud between these two teams would be very interesting. Omerta was not impressed by the spooky displays of Salvation.

This was supposed to be posted under MY account, but somebody left themselves logged into the desktop computer while I didn't realize it.

Online Perry Wallace

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »

This was supposed to be posted under MY account, but somebody left themselves logged into the desktop computer while I didn't realize it.

Better hope you hid the dirty stuff well.