September 16, 2019, 11:19:59 PM

Author Topic: Lord Raab reformed character ideas request feedback.  (Read 107 times)

Offline Lord Raab

Lord Raab reformed character ideas request feedback.
« on: December 10, 2018, 05:03:51 AM »
I'm in need of some feedback on Lord Raab reformed character. I'm struggling to reach 3000 words lately because I just lack anything to say about opponents in 3000 words I know I'm not even close on touching. I want to know how can Lord Raab be taken seriously again without resorting to changing his alignment which won't be happening cos I know he wouldn't stand out as a heel on top of him not being strong enough to be a heel and certainly without resorting to name calling and insults to opponents which he finds weak.

Is there something I should change? Can any of you think of ideas if it's the character or something else could be the problem with what I'm writing as him? I will take any feedback on board and try to do things differently with Lord Raab. Thank you for your time of reading this if you do and either respond here or via PM to give me some ideas of where I feel I need work.

Thank you for all the memories on TV Total and Schlag Den Raab, Stefan Raab. Farewell legend.

Kenny Lovett

Re: Lord Raab reformed character ideas request feedback.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 11:20:32 PM »
hey im a big fan of urs, just be the best u u can be and we'll all love it.  i love everything u do tbh.  keep at it champ, i love you