May 20, 2019, 03:55:46 AM

Author Topic: Moxie James  (Read 226 times)

Offline Moxie James

• View Profile
Moxie James
« on: December 22, 2018, 12:06:47 AM »
MOXIE JAMES

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Moxie James
NICKNAME: N/A
DATE OF BIRTH: December 17, 1998
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: N/A
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 140 lbs
BILLED FROM: Las Vegas, NV
ALIGNMENT: Neutral, leaning towards face.
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "you should see me in a crown" by billie eilish
PICBASE: Jamie Genevieve
TWITTER HANDLE: @MoxieMoxxx
DESIRED DIVISION: Div 1 (2 RP's @ 3K ea)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Moxie is rarely serious, bouncing between playful and a deadpan sarcasm. She experienced a lot of hurt as a child and teen but she's determined not to let that turn her into someone who can't enjoy her life. She's a survivor through and through, determination and spite getting her through many touch situations.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
She's of mixed heritage, average height with honey blonde hair and dark roots that she frequently changes up. Her out of ring style is pretty basic, jeans and a band t-shirt or something slouchy and comfortable but she still knows how to clean up nice. She's  curvy but compact and sports multiple tattoos and a nose and labret piercing as well as multiple ear piercings when she's not in the ring.

IN-RING GEAR:
A black, glittery sheer bodysuit over a black leather cropped halter top, a pair of black denim cut off shorts and knee high black wrestling boots with criss-crossing studded straps wrapping around the calf of the boot.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: Speed based, aerial attacks though she does break out the suplexes when she's fighting similarly sized wrestlers.

STANDING
  • kick to the opponents head/chest into a yoshi tonic once they're doubled over
  • pumphandle murder driver*
  • ddt
  • big boot to opponents that aren't significantly taller than she is
  • forearm smash
  • multiple headbutts
  • neckbreaker

GROUND
  • pentagram choke
  • rolling cross-armbreaker
  • surfboard

RUNNING
  • pop-up tijeras
  • Shiranui
  • shotgun dropkick
  • running armdrag
  • Bakatare Sliding Kick

AERIAL
  • diving neckbreaker
  • shooting star ddt
  • split legged moonsault
  • diving double foot stomp

TAUNTS
  • A mocking little salute to her opponent right before she hits one of her finishers

SIGNATURE
SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM: tornillo
WHAT THESE BITCHES WANT: rebound german suplex*

FINISHER
SLAUGHTARAMA: Diving somersault seated senton
TALK TO GOD: 720 DDT

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Olivea James, who at present isn't even better known by her ring name Moxie James, grew up in a small town in a run down trailer park in Nevada. Her mother was a meth addict and as a result Moxie grew up impoverished. At one point, even living on the streets with her mother for a week at 10. Finally, her mother was arrested when she was 15 and sentenced to three years in prison. Moxie was placed in foster care and eventually aged out of the system. Using money she'd saved working at a gas station all four years of high school, she bought and refurbished a 1978 Dodge Commander RV into what could pass as a tiny home and drove herself to a Louisville based wrestling academy. She took waitressing jobs and any odd job she could scrounge to pay for her necessities and frequently drove around looking for free places to park overnight. She did a six month stint wrestling indies in Mexico, to hone her interest in high flying and lucha libre and then came back to the states to join the 4CW roster after nearly three years of cutting her teeth on small indie promotions. In the past few years, her mother has been released from prison and gotten clean and the two are tentatively working on repairing their relationship.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • "name" Championship (#x)
  • "name" Championship (#x)

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • fed "name" Championship (#x)
  • fed "name" Championship (#x)

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The lights dim down as purple and blue lights sweep the crowd and the empty ring. As "you should see me in a crown" by Billie Eilish begins filtering through the sound system, Moxie James bounces out onto the stage, throwing one arm up in anticipation of victory as the crowd hypes her up.

Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine

POWERS: Coming to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV... MOXIE JAMES!

James runs down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to her feet. She leans back against a turnbuckle while she waits for her opponent.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The lights dim down as purple and blue lights sweep the crowd and the empty ring. As "you should see me in a crown" by Billie Eilish begins filtering through the sound system, Moxie James bounces out onto the stage withe the title belt thrown over her shoulder, throwing one arm up in anticipation of victory as the crowd hypes her up.

Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine

POWERS: Coming to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV... MOXIE JAMES!

James runs down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to her feet. She leans back against a turnbuckle while she waits for her opponent.

HANDLER INFORMATION
EXPERIENCE: 13 years-ish.
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Twitter DM