May 20, 2019, 03:56:28 AM

Author Topic: Alexis Kennedy  (Read 259 times)

Offline Alexis Kennedy

• View Profile
Alexis Kennedy
« on: December 26, 2018, 07:47:04 PM »
ALEXIS KENNEDY

CHARACTER INFORMATION
NAME: Alexis Renee Kennedy
NICKNAME: A.R, Lexi, Lexis, The World’s Greatest Shit Talker, The World’s Worst Wrestler, Dr. Kennedy, Leia Smacktalker, The Khaleesi of Suckerpunching, Empress of the Jab’n’Gab, Literally the Worst, Crowned Princess of the Pile Driver, Devious Damsel with the Million DDTs, DUN NUH NUH FLORIDA WOMAN!, Killer Kennedy, Murder Fairy
DATE OF BIRTH: 10/13/1995
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT: That Time When SSW Debuted her against Quinn Baumer
HEIGHT: 5’9”
WEIGHT: 155 lbs
BILLED FROM: PARTS UNKNOOOWN [San Francisco, California, U.S. of A.]
ALIGNMENT: Apathetic Heel.
ENTRANCE MUSIC: ”My Dick.” By Mickey Avalon.
PICBASE: Alex Zedra
TWITTER HANDLE:@skinnerhaight
DESIRED DIVISION: Div 3 (Angled) [Would also like to join division 2 [1 3k rp] if possible]

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
One. Woman. Riot. She’s not the strongest, the fastest, or the smartest. Physically, she’s not the toughest, but when it comes to mental stamina, the crazy bitch is a zen monk. She’ll try to out crazy people, friends and opponents like. A sadomasochist at heart, she’s been known to say things in the ring to make her opponents visibly uncomfortable. During her match with Fallon Lockhart, she started moaning “daddy,” during the submission attempts just to completely throw the other girl off her game. She’ll exploit weaknesses, test boundaries, and put herself through the ringer to get ahead. That’s in the ring, and in life.

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION
She’s what you’d you expect for a Kennedy. On the slimmer side, with dark hair and light eyes, looking somewhat unremarkable other than being conventionally attractive. Her nails were cut short, her fingers slightly off angled from past breaks, calloused fingers and rough palms, banged up feet, elbows, and knees. She was rough in the right places. Her fashion style is straight forward and rudimentary, a mainstay of cargo pants and hoodies, often rocking 5.11 TDU Pants, Boots, and a Black Rifle Coffee Hoodie, assuming she hasn’t stolen one of Aries Armadaist’s oversized ones which she’s all too happy to wear and instigate slap fights in.

IN-RING GEAR:
Black surplus “Jump Boots,” Black BDU Pants with the ends tied off above her boots, and tied tight to her waist by a leather belt, with a black tanktop on her upperbody, flanked by a tactical vest that usually has a weapon or five concealed in it. Her hair’s generally tied back and out of her face, her hands wrapped up in black boxing tape.

STYLE & MOVESET
WRESTLING STYLE: A Bizarre blend of Professional Wrestling, Strong Style, BJJ, Judo, and a smattering of nearly everything she can be bothered to learn/be taught. She’s a scavenger when it comes to moves, an opportunist who’s all too happy to cheat and fight dirty as possible. She’s highly adaptive.

STANDING
  • Punches
--
  • Backfist/Spinning Backfist.
--
  • Jabs
--
  • Hooks
--
  • Overhand Punches
--
  • Uppercuts
--
  • European Uppercuts
--
  • Supergirl Punch
--
  • Heart punch
--
  • Rabbit punch
--
  • Discus Punch
  • Kicks
--
  • Shoot Kicks!
--
  • Enzurugi
--
  • Forward “Stomp” Kick.
--
  • MMA styled Low Kick.
--
  • Rolling Wheel Kick
--
  • Bicycle Kick
  • DDT
--
  • Cradle DDT
--
  • Double Underhook DDT
--
  • Diving DDT
--
  • Elevated DDT
--
  • Facebreaker DDT
--
  • Fisherman DDT
--
  • Hammerlock DDT
--
  • Jumping DDT
--
  • Over the Shoulder DDT
--
  • Running DDT
  • Muay Thai Clinch.
--
  • Elbow to Head.
--
  • Knee to Ribs.
--
  • Fist to Head.
  • Suplex.
--
  • Fisherman Suplex
--
  • Hammerlock Suplex
--
  • Suplex Slam/Sitout Reverse Suplex Slam.
--
  • Tornado Suplex
--
  • Snap Suplex
--
  • Leg hook belly to back
  • Piledrivers
--
  • Argentine Piledriver
--
  • Back to Belly Piledriver
--
  • Cross Arm Piledriver
--
  • Jumping Pile Driver
--
  • Package Piledriver

Used on Bigger Opponents.
  • Single Leg Takedown.
  • Ankle Pick.
--
  • Fake Guard to Ankle Pick.
  • Armdrag into an inside leg trip.

GROUND
  • Stomps/kicks to the ribs
  • Targeted kicks/stomps to the hips and shoulders
  • Soccer kick to the head!

RUNNING
  • Basement Dropkick.
  • Baseball Slide.
  • Running High Knee.
  • Springboard Moonsault.
  • Flying Lariat.
  • Northern Lariat.
  • Running single leg dropkick/Claymore Kick.
  • Leg Scissors Takedown.

AERIAL
  • Springboard Moonsault.
  • Diving Seated Senton.
  • Missile Drop Kick.
  • Shooting Star Leg Drop.
  • Diving Stomp.[/li
TAUNTS
  • Finger Guns.
  • Does the jerk off motion when her opponent talks and rolls her eyes.
  • Crotch chops to whip up a “SUCK MY DICK!” chant.
  • Blowing the ‘smoke’ off of a finger gun right after she executes a crowd popping move.
  • Pantomiming shooting a rifle off at her opponent at the beginning of the match.
  • Mocking her opponents with their own taunts right after they do them.
  • ”Cocks” her right arm with her left before going for the superman punch. It’s an inside joke. Not really, she just thinks it looks really fucking cool but is too much of a coward to admit that it’s not ironic.

SIGNATURE
NAME: “TBSH” or “THE BOYFRIEND SAYS HI!” When the ref ain’t lookin’, she’s slipping on her knuckle dusters and executing a “Supergirl” punch. Her own variation of “POKE” [Punch of Kill EVERYTHING!]
NAME: “Yee-Hee!” ...Basically just a Moonwalk DDT that’s initiated with a hard kick to the stomach, her spinning around like Michael Jackson, doing a crotch grab, then hitting the Moonwalk DDT. She’s got fucking issues, people.
NAME: “JSH!” or “JOSH SAYS HI!” Generally done with either a hidden ankle weight, or a full on pyrotechnic attached to her boot, it’s a spinning heel kick. If she’s feeling particularly dumb, she’ll do the shit from the top rope.
NAME: “COCKED N LOCKED” From the top rope. She’ll make the finger guns from the top rope before hitting a Missile Drop Kick.
FINISHER
NAME: “THE A BOMB!” She’s not a giant, but her imaginary dick tells her that she absolutely is. A sit out powerbomb, Batista Style. She can’t do this to large opponents, obviously.
NAME: “FUM Kick.” Or “Fuck You Molly, Kick.” The second name is unconfirmed but it’s basically her own variation of the super kick, meant to mock Molly Reid specifically.

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
Description here no space between this and "CHARACTER BACKGROUND" above.

4CW CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • Nada
  • N/A

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
  • None
  • N/A

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

POWERS: "AND NOW, FROM PARTS UNKNOWN, WEIGHING IN AT A.. I can’t read this. It.. Did she scribble out her weight in crayon? This isn’t profession-- IT’S ALEXIS KENNEDY!"

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD[/i]

When the music hit, out came Alexis in her full ring regalia, rocking a pair of white “Kanye” styled stunner shades! With both hands, she promptly grabbed her crotch and jerked upward as the pyrotechnics let off at the impromptu crotch grab an’ thrust!

My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen[/i]

Confident, cocky, she was taking off those stunner shades and tossing them into the crowd as she started down the ramp, making it a point to tie her hair back before finger gunnin’ random people in the crowd as she walked down the ramp, eyes forward, her smirk about as evident as it could be. Halfway through that walk, though? She took off in a full sprint, diving beneath the bottom rope and striking a cobra like pose, before hopping to her feet and putting her back to a nearby turnbuckle, givin’ her opponent those same finger guns.

My dick, locked in a cage, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick, so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman[/i]

Clicking her tongue, she blew the smoke off her finger gun, miming out holstering it, waiting for the match to begin.

RESULTS FORMAT)

RESULTS FORMAT)

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
DISREGARD IF ANGLE
action action action action... (action is regular with no bold or alignment - any lyrics are centered in italics, no color, and in quotations. RESULTS FORMAT)
POWERS: ”AND INTRODUCING THE WOMAN WHO’S SOMEHOW SURVIVED TO SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 4CW, IT’S THE DAMSEL OF THE DDT, THE PRINCESS OF THE PILEDRIVERS, THE KHALEESI OF TALKING SHIT… IT’S THE MURDER FAIRY, ALEXIS KENNEDY!"

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD[/i]

When the music hit, out came Alexis in her full ring regalia, rocking a pair of white “Kanye” styled stunner shades! Swinging from her hips, tied up with her tactical belt, was the championship belt, hanging down between her legs like a penis. With both hands, she cradled the back of her head and started to crotch thrust, pyros going with each and every ‘thrust’ like a machine gun sounding off before she started down the ramp, that belt still swingin’ from the front of her pants like the biggest, shiniest, dick she could possibly have.

My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen[/i]

Confident, cocky, she was taking off those stunner shades and tossing them into the crowd as she started down the ramp, making it a point to tie her hair back before finger gunnin’ random people in the crowd as she walked down the ramp, eyes forward, her smirk about as evident as it could be. Halfway through that walk, though? She took off in a full sprint, diving beneath the bottom rope and striking a cobra like pose, before hopping to her feet and putting her back to a nearby turnbuckle, givin’ her opponent those same finger guns.

My dick, locked in a cage, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick, so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman[/i]

Clicking her tongue, she blew the smoke off her finger gun, miming out holstering it, waiting for the match to begin, handing her belt off to the officials.
 RESULTS FORMAT)

HANDLER INFORMATION
NAME: Badger
EXPERIENCE: Fuck, a long time.
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: Discord. Assault Badger#8608
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:32:04 AM by Alexis Kennedy »