May 20, 2019, 03:53:49 AM

Author Topic: Reedvolution  (Read 86 times)

Offline RevolutionJones

• View Profile
Reedvolution
« on: December 29, 2018, 12:27:04 AM »
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
Name: Reedvolution
Members: Bianca Reed & A.J. Morales
Alignment: Face-leaning (Reed is a bit more of a tweener than Morales)
Entrance Music: “Who’s Who?” by Dilated Peoples

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The beat for “Who’s Who” by Dilated Peoples hits as the lights dim and blue spotlights focus on the entrance ramp, lighting the place up like a club. A.J. Morales walks through the curtain nodding his head and playing air-guitar in time with the song, while Bianca Reed comes through dancing and hits a spin as the lyrics begin.

”She loves me not, she loves me loves me not /
But I don’t let it bug me, the clubs be hot”

The team starts on their way down the entrance ramp, and as A.J. high-fives any fan that reaches towards him, Bianca throws her sunglasses into the crowd and follows close behind him, running her mouth at the camera in front of them.

POWERS: “From the BayTL, at a combined weight of 307 pounds…‘Killer B’ Bianca Reed! ’The Revolution’ A.J. Morales! REEEEEDVOOOOOLUTIOOOOOOON!”

The two climb onto the apron at the same time, and Bianca drops to a split and slides under the bottom rope into the ring, while A.J. somersaults over the top to get in. They each pick a corner on the far side of the ring relative to the hardcam, climb to the second turnbuckles, and throw up raised-fist salutes to the crowd. They climb back down, cross the ring diagonally, and do the same thing on the side facing the hardcam, hyping up the crowd as the music continues before heading to their corner and discuss who’s going to start off the match.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The beat for “Who’s Who” by Dilated Peoples hits as the lights dim and blue spotlights focus on the entrance ramp, lighting the place up like a club. A.J. Morales and Bianca Reed roll out through the curtain on a miniature DJ booth pushed forward by two stagehands, the former playing his title belt like a guitar while the latter mimes scratching a vinyl record on top of hers. They keep this up until just before the first verse starts, at which point they hop out of the booth and sling the belts over their shoulders.

”She loves me not, she loves me loves me not /
But I don’t let it bug me, the clubs be hot”

The champions start on their way down the entrance ramp, and as A.J. high-fives any fan that reaches towards him, Bianca throws her sunglasses into the crowd and follows close behind him, running her mouth at the camera in front of them.

POWERS: “From the BayTL, at a combined weight of 307 pounds…they are the 4CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOORLD! ‘Killer B’ Bianca Reed! ’The Revolution’ A.J. Morales! REEEEEDVOOOOOLUTIOOOOOOON!”

The two climb onto the apron at the same time, and Bianca drops to a split and slides under the bottom rope into the ring, while A.J. somersaults over the top to get in. They each pick a corner on the far side of the ring relative to the hardcam, climb to the second turnbuckles, and raise their tag titles to the crowd. They climb back down, cross the ring diagonally, and do the same thing on the side facing the hardcam, hyping up the crowd as the music continues before heading to their corner, where they go over their gameplan one last time and decide who's starting the match.

TEAM MOVES & FINISHERS

Bombs Over Baghdad: Reed hits her Avalanche shiranui in the corner, followed by Morales’s Lantern’s Flight moonsault

Bay to the A: Tandem suicide dives to the outside

YEET! (signature/setup for finisher): Military press toss (Morales throws Reed, yells “YEET!” as he does so)

Collision Course (finisher): Simultaneous meteoras from the same turnbuckle to one opponent
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 02:39:53 AM by RevolutionJones »