April 04, 2020, 07:23:53 PM

Author Topic: Fright Night Feedback  (Read 481 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Fright Night Feedback
« on: November 03, 2019, 04:34:08 PM »

Fright Night

Fright Night Match of the Night Poll

SEGMENTS:
Chris Madison, Anastasia Hayden, Mariano Fernandez, Jeb Fisher, Cartier, Beau Von Braun, Elijah Carlson, Toby Wagner, Bryan Laughlin

MATCHES:
Eli, Feets, and Phe

WORD COUNT:

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the show writing segments and matches. If I left anyone off the list, please let me know.

Code: [Select]
[b]Favorite Segment: [/b]

[b]Favorite Spot: [/b]

[b]Biggest Surprise: [/b]

[b]Biggest Upset: [/b]

[b]MVP: [/b]

Offline Elijah Carlson

Re: Fright Night Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 05:40:30 PM »
Favorite Segment: Lol

Favorite Spot: I liked Toby ripping out Bexs hair and then sacrificing himself to take Logan out of the Warzone.

Biggest Surprise: Nothing surprised me. Maybe Laughlin retaining against so many good writers but it's Laughlin so is anyone really shocked?

Biggest Upset: Any time a champion loses it should be considered an upset. So Cartier beating Manny even if it was evenly matched.

MVP: Laughlin.

Offline Cartier

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 11:01:55 PM »
Favorite Segment: I really enjoyed Madison's and Wrigley's. I was surprised that more folks didn't add any, and a couple of them seemed like they were just there to be there (or get the bonus point I guess), but those two I found entertaining.

Favorite Spot: I was real happy to see Tommy actually added a Thriller dance break for me like I asked him to LOL

Biggest Surprise: To echo Eli, BL retaining against such insane odds is really incredible, even though I wouldn't say his win was a 'surprise.'

Biggest Upset: I guess my own match was the only one that would even count as an upset in any real sense.

MVP: Has to be BL. Who else could it be?

Offline Anastasia Hayden

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 06:08:02 PM »
Favorite Segment: Cartier's. It's simple, but hit the right marks. Stayed arrogant while still shining the opponent and belt to put themselves over later. Also a nice touch including the crowd and their reactions.

Favorite Spot: Laughlin killing Ana was p. dope

Biggest Surprise: Drunken Feets outwriting my son smh

Biggest Upset: Cartier beating Manny by default. but major kudos to them.

MVP: BL

Offline HIGHlarious

• Mutilating your loved ones since 05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 09:54:04 PM »
Favorite Segment: That one, with the people.

Favorite Spot: Toby killing himself and Traeger was pretty cool. Abbandon All Hope through a fuck ton of tables was nice,

Biggest Surprise: Bryan Laughlin winning, and I will also say this is the biggest upset. And for pretty much the same reason. He is the first every wrestler to walk into the Warzone of Horrors as champion, and walk away with the title. I say it's also an upset, because I mean... By Vegas odds, he probably would of been the underdog for that single reason? I don't know. It's hella fucking impressive and just a testament to how good Bryan Laughlin can be, and very much is. The man dutifully earned the right to be called one of the very best to ever be in 4CW.

Biggest Upset: See above

MVP: Bryan " Jacked and stacked, Arms bigger than Babe Ruth's baseball bat" Laughlin.