July 17, 2019, 11:56:22 AM

Author Topic: Adrenaline Spring Break  (Read 805 times)

Offline Perry Wallace

Adrenaline Spring Break
« on: May 06, 2019, 11:05:33 PM »
Instead of going over a bunch of shit and then getting to the announcement afterwards, Iím just going to jump right into it.

For the time being, Adrenaline will be going on hiatus. Kingís Road will continue its operations and anyone on the Adrenaline roster who wants to move there for the time being is more than welcome to do so.

4CW has been running an RP show for about five and a half years now with no breaks. I have been with it every step of the way along with some great people who have helped over the years. To be honest with you, Iím tired. At least right now I am and Iím sure itís been noticeable over the recent months leading up to this point.

I want to thank everyone who has helped with or participated on Adrenaline over the years. I especially want to thank the people who wrote an RP for this current Adrenaline card that will be postponed for the time being. I want to thank those that were off this card and still active. I want to thank my other two staff folks. Itís nothing that anyone did, I just donít have any motivation at all right now to put another show together without some sort of break to just relax and not worry about putting a show together.

How long of a hiatus? I donít have an answer to that question right now. Maybe a month, maybe two months. Maybe we do something moving forward on a lighter schedule. Right now we donít have an answer for that, but it is something being discussed with staff. There will be something in the near future.

So, an IC reason for the hiatus will follow sometime before when the show would take place. Everything else is kinda just going to be put on hold and it works out since weíre just coming off a PPV. Champs will remain for the time being, etc.

This thread is open so feel free to reply if something is on your mind.

Thatís basically everything in a nutshell. Anything else just hit me up. Once again, thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. I wasnít planning on 4CW even lasting 5 months, let alone five and a half years nonstop. Just going to take a little bit of a timeout right now.

Offline Jair Hopkins

Re: Adrenaline Spring Break
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 11:19:21 PM »
YOU DESERVE IT!!!! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* YOU DESERVE IT!!!! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* YOU DESERVE IT!!!! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*

I appreciate you and your staff with all ya'll have done over the 5 years. Time really flew quick. No breaks, just straight foot on the pedal. Go sit back, pop open a few beers and enjoy the time man. Come back with the fire and do it all over again.

Offline Gareth Prescott

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 11:24:19 PM »
A break has been needed for a while. Crazy that this place has been running non-stop for all this time. Most places I've been in only last about a year or two, max. I'm glad to have been apart of this.

Offline Lauryn Wolfe

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:31:44 PM »
You honestly do deserve the break. This place has been one of the most consistent feds going on today. I can say without a doubt that this has been the best fed I've ever been in. Have fun relaxing, Pear-Bear.

Pedophiles, rapists, racists, edgelords and tiddy babies are not allowed in 4CW! Anyone who fits those descriptions will get got by the Inquisition. You'll get clowned on!

Offline Jace

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
You do truly deserve it. You went above and beyond what anyone could ask for. Enjoy your your time bro.

Offline Madman Szalinski

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 08:02:03 AM »
Yo.

Whatever happens, I hope it ends with you coming back full force.

<3

Offline Jman2k3

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 08:17:39 AM »
You definitely deserve the break.

Thanks for letting me compete through the years and lets do it again soon when you're recharged and ready to do it all over again.

Until then sit back and enjoy your vacation.

Offline Alicia Lukas

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 02:08:09 AM »
Whenever 4CW comes back I will too...I needed a bit of a break from the 4CW style but hey...I'll be recharged. We all need a break dude and you have worked your ass off, enjoy it

Offline Mariano Fernandez

• Champion
  • "Say hello... to DA #TROLL GUY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 07:46:39 AM »
And now my watch begins.

- Special thanks to Leah Gaines for the avatar and signature