October 15, 2019, 04:02:12 PM

Author Topic: DreamingDark.blog  (Read 117 times)

Offline DreamingDark

DreamingDark.blog
« on: May 22, 2019, 02:01:35 AM »
He told me to watch, Adrenaline.  I can't see his plan yet, but I Trust him. I've started from the beginning... lets see what he wants me to see. Will update soon

Offline DreamingDark

Re: DreamingDark.blog
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 12:31:28 AM »
The way the blood dripped down her spine, splashing onto the mat... It was rather exhilarating, not in the way of blood hitting actual fleah, nor in the way life leaves a body. But in another more intimate, if not down right erotic. The bloodshed inside those ropes. The gleeful, willing agony of others... they want it, some crave it. Thats why they step inbetween those ropes.

Signed, DreamingDark

Offline DreamingDark

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:56:35 AM »
The more I watch the more im reminded of my mother, always bleeding. Sure my father beat her, but she beat me so I guess the cunt got what was coming to her. But its this violence, this never ending decay of madness... Perry Wallace is a great man. Grew a carnival of freaks! And makes all the profit, him and that lovely black women.... but I think she came on late, she doesn't see what I see. Profit or prophet... The cold one next to me doesn't have an answer either
.. it just stares... I'll show it... I'll find my connection.

DreamDark.

Offline DreamingDark

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 03:12:18 AM »
My father was an old man, my mother... a young, young girl. It wasent right... nothing about this life is right. But I tried! I really did, I got a job, watched as my world around me sunk, closed in. How could I have known she'd die....my first taste, who am I kidding... it wasent my first taste, but its what stuck. Ppoor max... the family cat, could not eat a knife.  But oh boy if he could of... woulda been rich. Its that showmanship in wrestling, thats drawing me in.

DreamDark

Offline DreamingDark

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 05:15:44 PM »
It's been awhile, they deleted my twitter... But that's fine, I never really needed it anyway, what good would it have done me? It would probably end up exposing me before the time is right... I've decided that in order to do this pilgrimage, in order to followed the blood soaked path walked by him... I must first train my skills. I learn how to translate what I've become, into what I will be. Because sure, hurting sheep is easy, but devouring a wolf? That's a whole different process.

Dream Dark.