October 15, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

Author Topic: Lisa Seldon (Snuff Fest)  (Read 92 times)

Offline Lisa Frankenstein

• View Profile
Lisa Seldon (Snuff Fest)
« on: July 10, 2019, 07:00:39 PM »

LISA SELDON

GENERAL INFO
RING NAME: Lisa Seldon
NICKNAME: Insert Here
DATE OF BIRTH: 07/28/1986
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
BILLED FROM: Glasgow, Scotland
PRO DEBUT: A while ago. 15 years give or take.
HARDCORE/DEATHMATCH EXPERIENCE: Most of her career. Let's say 14 for Hardcore and at least 10 in Deathmatches.
ALIGNMENT: Face
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Fear of Dying" by Jack Off Jill
PICBASE: Drew Barrymore (Around 2003)
TWITTER HANDLE: @lisacanrana

LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
After Dark World Champion, Yamashi Promotions Unified Team Champion (w/Anna Mathews), 2019 DTW Blood Bowl winner, Rebel Pro Grandslam Champion

APPEARANCE/RING GEAR
Hi-top Converse sneakers, black denim short shorts over some patterned leggings, one elbow pad on the left, white tape from knuckle to wrist, and whatever t-shirt she's trying to shill that day. Entrance wise it’s the same but she also has a variety of fancy leather and denim jackets.

PERSONALITY/TRAITS
Lisa is a fairly easy going sort for these kinda circumstances. She probably wouldn’t bother to check her opponent but not in a particularly malicious sense. More of a, I’ve done what I need to onto the next one type of deal. She’ll shake their hand if they’re offering but she’s not going out of her way.

In general she’s odd and irreverent and not great, but compared to some of the human garbage swilling around in this thing she’s positively delightful.

WEAPON OF CHOICE
A chair, because it's versatile, but I guess since it's a Deathmatch the chair is also on fire.

MOVE SET
1. Muay-Thai Clinch Knee Strikes
2. Roundhouse Kick
3. Yakuza Kick
4. Spinning Legsweep
5. Sliding Dropkick
6. X-Factor
7. Sitout Jawbreaker
8. Death Valley Driver
9. Snap Crucifix Driver
10. Spaceman Plancha

FIGHTING STYLE
Lisa’s background is in Muay-Thai and general gameplan is to kick everyone to death or die trying. She’s also throw knees, elbows, chairs, kitchen sinks. She’s not quite so high-flying these days but if the opportunity arises she’ll go in for it. If she can, she’ll also drop people on their heads and faces, but opportunities for that are limited.

SIGNATURE
1. [The Evil Dead] Fisherman’s Driver.
2. [The Horror Pop] Top-Rope/Running/Tree-of-Woe Shotgun Double Knee Strike. Basically anytime she lifts two knees and puts them through a person's face.
3. [Killacanrana] Spike Hurricanrana.
4. [The Evil Dead 2 (Dead By Dawn)] Angle Slam lift to Fisherman’s Driver.
5. [Wolfsbane] Blinding Mist Attack.

FINISHER
1. [The Man Opener] Roundhouse Kick to the head of an opponent on all fours.
2. [Hovering Butterfly] Alligator Clutch Pin.
3. [The Evil Dead III (Army of Darkness)] Vertical Drop Wrist Clutch Fisherman’s Driver (death move).

TAUNTS

ENTRANCE
“Fear of Dying” blasts out over the speakers; a thunderous flurry that soon draws Lisa out to the stage. Lisa steps out, drops to her knees and throws both arms out at her sides, pulling some applause from the crowd.

I’M NOT AFRAID OF STANDING STILL
I’M JUST AFRAID OF BEING BORED
I’M NOT AFRAID OF SPEAKING MY MIND
I’M JUST AFRAID OF BEING IGNORED

Lisa pops back up and saunters down to the ring, beaming a smile as she takes her time with it. Never breaking her stride she hops up onto the apron, leans back to shoot a wink into the nearest camera and then hops up over the ropes.

WITHOUT YOU YES I DO AND I HOPE THAT YOU DO TOO
WITHOUT YOU YES I DO
WITHOUT YOU YES I DO AND I HOPE THAT YOU DO TOO
WITHOUT YOU YES I...

She lands with her arms out stretched and does a little spin for good measure. She then takes her corner and hops up for a seat on the top turnbuckle.

POST MATCH CELEBRATION
She will hop up onto the ropes and celebrate. Hopefully while not bleeding out.

[Upon signing the contract, each participant has to sign a waiver due to the violent nature of this tournament and if the waiver is refused, the participant is hereby removed from the tournament. Think before you sign because you can not back out later.]