April 18, 2021, 01:34:37 PM

Author Topic: The Girls Next Door  (Read 269 times)

Offline Genevie Carlson

• View Profile
The Girls Next Door
« on: November 21, 2019, 02:46:32 PM »
TAG TEAM INFORMATION
NAME: The Girls Next Door
MEMBERS: Leela Watts, Eden Connors
ALIGNMENT: Face
ENTRANCE MUSIC: “So Am I”- Ava Max

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The arena lights die down, save for two spotlights that point to the stage, and the initial lyrics of “So am I” by Ava Max blare through the P.A. system...

“Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh, but it’s okay to be different
‘Cause baby, so am I
So am I, so am I, so am I…”

Explosively, the arena lights come back on, and where the spotlights were now are Eden Connors and Leela Watts, to a massive pop from the crowd! Eden looks forward, ready for battle, while Leela waves and blows a kiss to the crowd.

POWERS: “And now, ladies and gentlemen, at a combined weight of Two Hundred and Fifty Pounds, the team of LEELA WATTS, AND EDEN CONNORS… THEY ARE THE GIRLS NEXT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!

“Can you hear the whispers all across the room?
You feel her eyes all over you like cheap perfume
You're beautiful, but misunderstood
So why you tryna be just like the neighborhood?”

Eden pats Leela on the shoulder and Leela moves on first, slapping hands with fans along the way. Eden follows suit, and both make their way down the ramp and to the apron. Eden holds the ropes open for Leela, who gets in, then does so herself.

Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I

Both ladies strike a pose together to the crowd’s pop, and they confer with each other before the match begins.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
The arena lights die down, save for two spotlights that point to the stage, and the initial lyrics of “So am I” by Ava Max blare through the P.A. system...

Oh, but it’s okay to be different
‘Cause baby, so am I

Explosively, the arena lights come back on, and where the spotlights were now are Eden Connors and Leela Watts with the 4CW Tag Team Championships strapped around their waists. The fans pop and cheer loudly for the two. Who look to each other with a smile. They remove the 4CW Tag Team Championship Belts from their waists and clink them together much like a high five before  placing the belts on their shoulders.
POWERS: “And now, ladies and gentlemen, at a combined weight of Two Hundred and Fifty Pounds, the team of LEELA WATTS, AND EDEN CONNORS… THEY ARE YOUR 4CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS....THE GIRLS NEXT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!

“Can you hear the whispers all across the room?
You feel her eyes all over you like cheap perfume
You're beautiful, but misunderstood
So why you tryna be just like the neighborhood?”

The fans cheer louder as Leela is the first to start her way down the ramp slapping the hands of fans as she goes. Eden looks straight towards the ring with purpose but takes the time to give the fans a smile and slap hands as she goes as well.They climb up onto the apron at the same time as Eden and Leela both hold the ropes for one another as they get into the ring.

Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I

Eden and Leela do their signature pose together holding the 4CW Tag Team Championship Belts high above their head taking in the roar of the crowd with smiles on their faces before going to converse in their corner and get ready for the match.

TEAM MOVES & FINISHERS
    BANG!BOOM!BOMB-Leela hits a Poisoned Frankensteiner and Eden will lift the opponent up enough to hit them with a Shining Wizard before making the pin
    GREEN DYNAMITE-Eden hits a Front Flip Piledriver  and then Leela hits a Frog Splash off the top rope and makes the pin.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 02:47:31 PM by Genevie Carlson »